napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bulking Steroid Cycle - 21 Year Old

Not a good idea. Regardless of your experience. Unless you don't mind being on TRT the rest of your life that is. Cut fat down to below 10% and then reconsider down the road. You still have progress you can make without AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First and foremost thank you all for your replies! I really appreciate all of the advise being given to me!

Sarms seem to expensive plus I've heard so much about it that it dont work. And If it does, Do you ship to Jordan?

Sarms do work. But there's a BIG portion of businesses that are scammers and liars.

Texas you sure that you cant get your balls working again? Modern medicine has something like a 90% success rate on getting those puppies up and running again. I'm actually contemplating getting off TRT next year, well at least give it a try. Wife wants a kid.

First and foremost thank you all for your replies! I really appreciate all of the advise being given to me!

Sarms seem to expensive plus I've heard so much about it that it dont work. And If it does, Do you ship to Jordan?

Sarms are not that expensive in the grand scope of things. Especially when capitalizing on the huge sale pure essence is having this month along with the flash sale of 20% off tomorrow.

Sarms are extremely effective and the only reason you ,say have heard they don't work is from places that sell underdosed or bunk sarms. You don't have to worry about that with pure essence.

They absolute.y do ship to Jordan, and have no problems generally with customs due to their shipping methods buddy

Texas you sure that you cant get your balls working again? Modern medicine has something like a 90% success rate on getting those puppies up and running again. I'm actually contemplating getting off TRT next year, well at least give it a try. Wife wants a kid.

How so? What's this 90% effective method?

THANK YOU... everyone "seems" fine for now but you have no clue what you have facing you in the future... i despise that... noone understands the long term damage and everyone thinks in the now... you MUST think long term with this type of scenario...at that age your body is still developing and growing etc... when you go in and throw this natural process off, you are doing nothing but assure yourself many future issues...

Believe me, I wanted the fast results when I was younger, but I kept at it as a natural. I put 10 years of hard work in before I took the plunge. Could I have made gains faster jumping the gun? Absolutely. Would my health have suffered because of it? Absolutely. Hell, I've lived an incredibly healthy lifestyle and age/genetics/etc caught up with me anyway. I had tonisilitis and had to have my tonsils removed at 27. I had an emergency appendectomy at 29. I also had to have a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy because of stomach/digestion problems which made me lose 20lbs. But I bounced back better than ever. Then after prepping several times, competing naturally and trying to stay at low bf levels in the offseason, I was diagnosed with low t, which would never come back to normal. This is all despite NOT taking AAS at all. So, imagine if I messed with my hormones prior to all this? It's just not worth it.

I'm older, wiser, and a much better athlete now that I waited.

Top Bottom