napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female New to SARMs, Need Advice!

its_j_fit

Hi I am a female, 5’5”, 130 pounds, 17% BF in my first ever competition prep for bikini. I have been lifting for about 5 years now but started dieting consistently for the past 6 months. So needless to say I have just learned about SARMs and I am ready to try them after doing my research but I still have a few questions, hoping you guys can help me out.

I currently do AM cardio and PM weight training.
I eat very clean at Calories at 1500, 50% Protein, 30% Carbs and 20% Fat.
I will be taking a stalk of Ostarine – MK2866 and Cardarine – GW501516.

My show is in 8 weeks, will I see any changes if I start now and how soon will I see changes? My questions are, what dosage is recommended, how long can I stay on the stalk, and what time of the day is the best time to take each?

I am open to all suggestions, any input will be greatly appreciated!

1> Where did you get your sarms?
2> gw hits very quickly, ostarine (if legit from sarmsx) 2-4 weeks. I'd suggest adding S4 and SR, for sure SR.

Once you verify your source, we can talk about dosages.

Hi I am a female, 5’5”, 130 pounds, 17% BF in my first ever competition prep for bikini. I have been lifting for about 5 years now but started dieting consistently for the past 6 months. So needless to say I have just learned about SARMs and I am ready to try them after doing my research but I still have a few questions, hoping you guys can help me out.

My show is in 8 weeks, will I see any changes if I start now and how soon will I see changes? My questions are, what dosage is recommended, how long can I stay on the stalk, and what time of the day is the best time to take each?

You could run a stack and see some changes by the time your show starts but typically with sarms they are ideally ran 12 weeks to see full benefits from them. Although most you feel working in the first few weeks I typically don't see my greatest amount of change until week 5 or 6. So again you can run them however you aren't going to get the full maximum potential out of them before the show.

Please make sure you are using sarms from sarmsx. If you are not I wouldn't recommend using them.

Your stack and dosages should look like this:
Mk2866_
Weeks 1-2first two weeks take 12.5 MG first thing in the morning,
Weeks 3-12
after 2 weeks up the dose to 25mg first thing in the morning
Gw- weeks 1-12
20mg dosed all at once 30 minutes prior to workout 1 time a day. On non workout days first thing in the morning.

I would also recommend adding in s4 to that stack. I hope you haven't purchased your SARMS yet, because quality is extremely important especially as a female. It is best to run sarms 12 weeks but I understand your show is in 8 weeks. I'd just keep running the stack another 4 weeks last your show to get the most out of it

The triple stack would be perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

You could run a stack and see some changes by the time your show starts but typically with sarms they are ideally ran 12 weeks to see full benefits from them. Although most you feel working in the first few weeks I typically don't see my greatest amount of change until week 5 or 6. So again you can run them however you aren't going to get the full maximum potential out of them before the show.

Please make sure you are using sarms from sarmsx. If you are not I wouldn't recommend using them.

Your stack and dosages should look like this:
Mk2866_
Weeks 1-2first two weeks take 12.5 MG first thing in the morning,
Weeks 3-12
after 2 weeks up the dose to 25mg first thing in the morning
Gw- weeks 1-12
20mg dosed all at once 30 minutes prior to workout 1 time a day. On non workout days first thing in the morning.

Thank you for all the info.

For the GW should I take it first thing in the morning before my cardio or before my evening weight training?

here is the layout... have you considered adding s4? i would highly recommend that, complete your triple stack and take it to another level even on a more simple cycle...

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

For the GW should I take it first thing in the morning before my cardio or before my evening weight training?

Definitely in the morning before cardio. It last all day but the highest concentration will be right after dosing. My ex girlfriend just loved sarmsx SR over the other compounds for endurance and chooses S4 for cutting despite hating the vision sides. She's willing to put up with anything to get the benefits of S4. Just one opinion to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

It would be best to dose befire your morning cardio

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

here is the layout... have you considered adding s4? i would highly recommend that, complete your triple stack and take it to another level even on a more simple cycle...

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Should these SARMs on an empty stomach or with food or does it make a difference?

Should these SARMs on an empty stomach or with food or does it make a difference?
it makes no difference... if you find you get an upset stomach after dosing then you would need food but that is not common... otherwise it makes no difference...

Top Bottom