napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Figure Competitor New To SARMS *Please Help*

FigureGurl

Hi Dylan,

I have been watching your YouTube channel on SARMS. Thank you so much for the information. It has been so hard for me to get thorough information on SARMS prior to discovering your YouTube channel. I competed in my first figure competition last year. I prepped for 4 months. I was 100% natty. I realized after my 1st competition that in order to be competitive I have to venture out of what’s sold in GNC. My trainer recommended SARMS. I had never heard of it. I took my first cycle of Genetix MK-2866 (12mg 3x per day) in August of last year and put on 6lbs of muscle in a few weeks! I stayed on cycle for 12 weeks. I was off cycle for two months. I am currently in the 3rd week of my 2nd cycle of Recon Peptides MK-2866 (25mg per day taken in the morning) and Clenbuterol. I haven’t taken my bodyfat in two weeks but my weight has gone up 8lbs which is scaring the crap out of me. My diet is clean. I eat 1900 calories per day (190g protein, 150g carbs, 50g fats). I stick to my diet with one cheat meal per week. My trainer plans to start cutting me in February. I will be competing in July. My questions are:
1. is it possible to put on 8lbs of muscle in two weeks with Ostarine?
2. Does muscle really weigh more than fat? (Trying to understand the weight gain)
3. Any knowledge of Genetix or Recon Peptides?
4. Can women really see crazy gains with Ostarine? Or maybe they seem crazy to me because I am new to PEDS. I think I am putting on size because my diet is clean. Holy shit if Ostarine does this I can only imagine what Steroids will do. Maybe my body is just a high responder on Ostarine?
5. What do you recommend for me to use for cutting?

Here are my stats:
BF: 19%
Weight: 163
Height: 5’8
Been weight lifting consistently for 2 years. Currently lift 5x per week with cardio 20mins 3x per week.

Any guidance you can provide would be great!

Last edited:
Those are some big numbers from Ostarine, especially being female. A lot of companies sell prohormones labeled as sarms which is the last thing you want as a female. I personally would be skeptical of that source. You want to make sure you have legit quality sarms and don't get the masculine and virilization side effcts of steroids

Thanks for your response. Yes I have heard of prohormones being sold as SARMS. I haven’t had any side effects. My recent bloodwork was all normal. I am satisfied with my muscle gains so far (outside of the weight but I may need to just stay off the scale so I don’t psych myself out). Do you recommend that I stop the MK-2866 since I am satisfied with my gains and don’t know that this source is 100% legit? They were recommended to me through a fitness group on Facebook. Everyone in the group raved about them (Recon Peptides).

thats way too much for mk2866, just out of line on the dosage...

1. if you put on 8lbs on an entire cycle of mk thats huge... 2 weeks is asinine..

2. clearly muscle ways more than fat...

3. yes and i dont have anything good to report to you on them

4. women generally respond very well to ostarine, yes... when ran properly...

5. gw, s4 and sr9009

Hi Dylan,

I have been watching your YouTube channel on SARMS. Thank you so much for the information. It has been so hard for me to get thorough information on SARMS prior to discovering your YouTube channel. I competed in my first figure competition last year. I prepped for 4 months. I was 100% natty. I realized after my 1st competition that in order to be competitive I have to venture out of what’s sold in GNC. My trainer recommended SARMS. I had never heard of it. I took my first cycle of Genetix MK-2866 (12mg 3x per day) in August of last year and put on 6lbs of muscle in a few weeks! I stayed on cycle for 12 weeks. I was off cycle for two months. I am currently in the 3rd week of my 2nd cycle of Recon Peptides MK-2866 (25mg per day taken in the morning) and Clenbuterol. I haven’t taken my bodyfat in two weeks but my weight has gone up 8lbs which is scaring the crap out of me. My diet is clean. I eat 1900 calories per day (190g protein, 150g carbs, 50g fats). I stick to my diet with one cheat meal per week. My trainer plans to start cutting me in February. I will be competing in July. My questions are:
1. is it possible to put on 8lbs of muscle in two weeks with Ostarine?
2. Does muscle really weigh more than fat? (Trying to understand the weight gain)
3. Any knowledge of Genetix or Recon Peptides?
4. Can women really see crazy gains with Ostarine? Or maybe they seem crazy to me because I am new to PEDS. I think I am putting on size because my diet is clean. Holy shit if Ostarine does this I can only imagine what Steroids will do. Maybe my body is just a high responder on Ostarine?
5. What do you recommend for me to use for cutting?

Here are my stats:
BF: 19%
Weight: 163
Height: 5’8
Been weight lifting consistently for 2 years. Currently lift 5x per week with cardio 20mins 3x per week.

Any guidance you can provide would be great!

this happened to me on my 1st cycle... I had a rapid weight gain on my first ever cycle... like 17lbs in 3 1/2 weeks.... keep your potassium level up, drink a shit ton of water.... plus.. is that Clen?? i'd drop that like a hot potato... that mix MK and Clen to me is dangerous...

Thanks for your response. Yes I have heard of prohormones being sold as SARMS. I haven’t had any side effects. My recent bloodwork was all normal. I am satisfied with my muscle gains so far (outside of the weight but I may need to just stay off the scale so I don’t psych myself out). Do you recommend that I stop the MK-2866 since I am satisfied with my gains and don’t know that this source is 100% legit? They were recommended to me through a fitness group on Facebook. Everyone in the group raved about them (Recon Peptides).

I personally wouldnt use it, and I'd be even more apt to stop given that you're a female.

Hello,

I plan to start cutting next month. Have a few questions that I hope you can answer. How long after taking a 12 week cycle of ostarine can I start GW50156 and SR9009? I plan to use these for cutting. Should I start with 20mg of each? How long for a cutting cycle? Where can I purchase SR9009? Hard to find this one. Thanks in advance!

FigureGurl

you can actually start them as soon as you want since they are non suppressive... sarmsx will be open in the next week so thats what i would recommend

This is how I'd recommend dosing both

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

RickRock,

Thank you for providing this! I am checking the sarmsx site daily. Can’t wait until they are available for sale!

What's the reason you guys are so adamant about women getting off clen? I have a female friend who uses clen + t3 and i've tried so hard to get her off but she wants more compelling evidence than, "you have to cycle 2weeks on/off because it's so fucking dangerous" .

What's the reason you guys are so adamant about women getting off clen? I have a female friend who uses clen + t3 and i've tried so hard to get her off but she wants more compelling evidence than, "you have to cycle 2weeks on/off because it's so fucking dangerous" .
It's very unhealthy and has bad side effects, which should be enough reason for anyone

Ive done several videos in detail discussing the dangers of clen she should watch

Top Bottom