napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite lifts??

hellzone

Just a fun topic.

What are is your favorite lift and what numbers are you putting up.... can only choose one....aaaaand go!

For me it would be the t-bar row, 6 plates for 8 solid reps. well, rep 8 had some good body english in it lol

I enjoy a good round of deadlifts, 380lbs 6-8 reps. Love the feeling after pulling it off. Hope to get 400 soon

Hell yeah man! Bloody shins are battle scars lol. Last time I pulled 400, well 405 to be exact was when I was in high school football haha!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Deadlifts as well get around 405 for 10-12 reps on a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like military presses. Hit a good 6 reps strict last week at 275 lbs for a personal best.

I really like military presses. Hit a good 6 reps strict last week at 275 lbs for a personal best.
Holy shit man!! Thats awesome. My shoulders are just now starting to get stronger, sets of 8 with 135 lol lame I know. My shoulders just cant grow.....like my calves lol

Yes I love the military presses. My shoulders grow like weeds. Even With a torn rotator on my left shoulder it's manageable so I refused surgery. There is always that what if the doc messes me up worse.

Yes I love the military presses. My shoulders grow like weeds. Even With a torn rotator on my left shoulder it's manageable so I refused surgery. There is always that what if the doc messes me up worse.
I've had a lot of rotator cuff injuries, I never once went under the knife, I think that stuff is bullshit.
I'm a firm believer that with proper and consistent therapy, you can recover just fine. I'm proof of that.

I like the flat bench.. I have serious rotater cuff issues too.. press in 375x1.. PR, just got it today.. I weigh 193, and I'm happy with what I got, but 405x1 is my goal by end of summer.. hopefully these shoulders ain't yoo troublesome

I like the flat bench.. I have serious rotater cuff issues too.. press in 375x1.. PR, just got it today.. I weigh 193, and I'm happy with what I got, but 405x1 is my goal by end of summer.. hopefully these shoulders ain't yoo troublesome
Congrats! You'll hit that 405 in no time!

When I was in my prime I got great satisfaction bench pressing. I would work out with 315 for 12-15 reps. I would love to ask people to spot me and I'd say I'm gonna try for a triple. Then I would rep it out.

I also loved behind the neck seated military, which I don't think anyone does anymore. I got up to 275 for I think 2-3 reps. My buddy had sick delts and would hit 315 seated behind the neck press.

Now, I'm nowhere near those pounds.

Top Bottom