napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan! Got a bro who needs some serious PCT. need help buddy!

jrc2979

Dylan, as always, thank you for your time and help!
I was talking with a guy last night that is on his first go around with aas. He started with 500mg test e/wk and 40mg dbol/day. He did this for 5 weeks. Then he stayed on the test at 500/wk for the next 12 weeks. Then.....he went up to 625 test and 450 Deca for 12 weeks. So his first "cycle" has been 29 weeks so far. I told asked what kind of monster pct he planed out and he said he was gunna take a little clomid! I let him know I would try and ask you to see if you could help him with a pct schedule and dose that could hopefully start his system back up after this crazy long run.
I am on dr prescribed TRT, so I don't ever give any thought to pct.
if you have time could you please let me know what to get for this poor shmuck so he doesn't end up like me. Thanks a lot Dylan! Your the man.

Awe man Dylan is gonna pull his hair out, relax Dylan it's okay!!! Your buddy will need an extensive pct probably 8 weeks.. I'll let Dylan give the dosages and length but he will need the following
Hcg for 5 weeks prior to pct
Gw 501516
Mk 2886
Aromasin
Clomid
Nolva

Doses shouldn't change. 5 weeks of clomid nolva aromasin
Clom- 50/50/25/25/25
Aromasin-12.5mg eod
I forget nolva dosing

Add in GW and mk677 from sarmsx to retain muscle. I would t use a sarm for THIS pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, tell your friend he should get his ass in here and learn and fix his own problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking with a guy last night that is on his first go around with aas. He started with 500mg test e/wk and 40mg dbol/day. He did this for 5 weeks. Then he stayed on the test at 500/wk for the next 12 weeks. Then.....he went up to 625 test and 450 Deca for 12 weeks. So his first "cycle" has been 29 weeks so far. I told asked what kind of monster pct he planed out and he said he was gunna take a little clomid! I let him know I would try and ask you to see if you could help him with a pct schedule and dose that could hopefully start his system back up after this crazy long run.
if you have time could you please let me know what to get for this poor shmuck so he doesn't end up like me. Thanks a lot Dylan! Your the man.

Oh boy.....I hope you can seriously knock some sense into him because that is beyond ridiculous and reckless. He is going to have a tough road ahead of him no matter what, but the right pct is going to give him the right shot.

He needs to come off and stop right now and hit HCG at 1000iu per week until pct starts two weeks after last injection

Then he needs to run a full 8 week pct which I'll layout below and get bloodwork done a couple weeks after pct is complete. He will need two of the platinum pct stacks to get his pct done

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks guys! Lmao@dylan is gunna pull his hair out! Lol
I don't know if it's lazy or stupid, but I came here cause I knew he wouldn't and Dylan has always been more than great at giving his time and know how.
Thanks everyone, and let's see how Dylan try's to solve this one.

His estrogen must be sky high, and man titties to his nutsack.

29 week cycle at those doses?

Thanks everyone.
Lmao@dylan is gunna pull his hair out over this one!
Don't know if he was dumb or lazy, but knew I needed help trying to fix a big problem. And I really don't know much at all about pct cause I never have to do one.
Thanks again everyone, let's see what Dylan says.

you know, at this point today, i've fucking scratched the skin off my head... i dont pull my hair anymore because im letting it grow out and its going to look bad ass so no matter how crazy someone makes me, the hair is being left alone but FOR FUCKS SAKE!! WTF is going on here??? how fucking stupid can someone be... he has no clue the amount of shit hes cause himself.. a little clomid huh? LOL okay, let him run a little clomid... he will be in fucking tears in a month... he wont be a man anymore, trust me, if that has not already occurred... his STUPID ASS needs to get bloodwork done ASAP and get prolactin checked NOW... what a fucking fucktard!

so bro, here's the deal... he is going to need a MINIMUM of 8 weeks on pct but likely more... get him started on eight weeks and get bloodwork done so i can gauge wtf else needs done... here is the link to get the pct stack... you need to get TWO of them.. here is the layout as well... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I really really really hate the "my buddy" posts
We do all have that one dumb buddy though so I get it.....and if you don't have one it's probably you lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom