bannednutritionRegenRx

Dry compound bulking question

So the more I research, seems as if my proposed EQ dose could be improved:

400-500 Test C/E
875- 1000 EQ
500-600 Primo
50 proviron
40-60 Tbol Kickstarter

Thoughts? I forgot to mention Bloodwork pre, during and post cycle and I'll probably donate mid and end of cycle to control hemo if it's too high.

Not at all. 800 is more than enough. So is 700. Don’t believe the meat head boards.

Here is my short and probably terrible advice with dry bulks

Stuff everything down your throat you can or you won't gain shit.

Your right, terrible advice
True. I looked at the list of compounds he used and I don't consider this a dry cycle compared to what I just used so I can see how plenty of weight was added.

I just came off 100 mg of test and 150 of Tren (the switched to var) and I couldn't put weight on to save my life. That is a dry cycle.

I think I got so sick of being shredded and not putting size on that I ate everything in site, like shit, and now I'm nearly equally shredded, just about 7 pounds heavier, which would have been more like 20-25 pounds of straight fat and bloat if I wasn't on these drugs.

Shed some hair though so I'm feeling shit.

True. I looked at the list of compounds he used and I don't consider this a dry cycle compared to what I just used so I can see how plenty of weight was added.

I just came off 100 mg of test and 150 of Tren (the switched to var) and I couldn't put weight on to save my life. That is a dry cycle.

I think I got so sick of being shredded and not putting size on that I ate everything in site, like shit, and now I'm nearly equally shredded, just about 7 pounds heavier, which would have been more like 20-25 pounds of straight fat and bloat if I wasn't on these drugs.

Shed some hair though so I'm feeling shit.
well what do you expect go gain on tren and test in terms of size? thats not even remotely close to bulking stack whatsoever

Hey Dylan, one other question, when running the proposed test/deca or NPP/primo stack at 300/300/600 am I ok to run caber .25 mg e3d even at the NPP dose at 300?

Just want to prevent any issues as opposed to waiting for them to arise before acting.

Thanks again man

Hey Dylan, one other question, when running the proposed test/deca or NPP/primo stack at 300/300/600 am I ok to run caber .25 mg e3d even at the NPP dose at 300?

Just want to prevent any issues as opposed to waiting for them to arise before acting.

Thanks again man

Yes thats fine

Yes thats fine

Update: 4 weeks into my bulk. 300/300/600 test C/NPP/Primo and the NPP is feeling great. 9 lb increase thus far since my cruise, eating real clean with 1 cheat per week.

Strength is slowly creeping up. Size, fullness, vascularity and libido all up.

Can someone advise on if can I run the NPP for the full 14 weeks or is 12 enough? I'm running the stack Dylan's video recommended at 12-14 weeks.
I substituted the Deca for NPP to make sure I could handle it. I know the Primo definitely needs that full 14.

Thanks.

deca and npp are the exact same thing man... npp is just a short ester... thats literally the only difference... you just have to pin it more often

Update:. 7 weeks into my lean bulk... Dylan wasn't kidding, this stack is the TRUTH!!!!!

Up so far almost 15 lbs since my cut. I've gained size, strength, still lean, and fairly dry gains. My diet is on point save for a cheat meal or 2 a week. Gains are gradual, but I was in a fitting room the other day and wow I looked like I was clearly ON something! Delts Poppin, veins all over forearms. Only doing the lowest reccomended dosage of 300/300/600 test c/npp/primo but it is working tremendously well. Waiting on blood test results just to see how I'm holding up.

I'll check back in once the blast is over but just wanted to advise everyone of the progress.

How is going on with your cycle man? I am really interested to see some results. Looks like you got it right.

Weight gain has cooled off just a bit. Diet has been slacking a bit, more so not eating enough vs cheat meals, although it's only been just a few days however I'm really anal about my macros and staying on track even during this offseason. I'm allowing some slack for Thanksgiving but I'm not going to go eat stupid crazy amounts. I am planning on staying on track this week, coach has increased macros each week and we have been pleased with the physique results thus far.

Strength is good, libido is insanely high (I should note I'm also taking 50 mg proviron). Still relatively lean which I'm very happy about.

I will say one thing that I've noticed is an increase in anxiety/depression. Not sure if this a coincidence due to current life situation or if it's NPP related.

Top Bottom