napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dosage: moderate cycle: dosage suggestions

Depends on you man. There's no set layout that is right for everyone. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. Cycle experience? Goals for the cycle?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

50 yo, 5'9" 180 BF unknown, 33w 44 c would like to bulk 10-15 lbs . Havnt done cycle in a few years due to a series of surgeries. Energy, and feeling strong are impt to me as well. Opiods i take for pain drain me. If I had to guess I would say 500 mg of sus a week, 200,300, 400 mg decca. Dbol I am lost on. I got it free. suggestions?

You're bf is important to know if you're considering these compounds. If too high, some compounds can be a nightmare. What do you estimate it to be? or can you describe yourself? Visible abs, etc? What cycles have you ran in the past? This isn't your first cycle, is it?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Need to know BF%

Can you elaborate on "Opiods i take for pain drain me?"

Any major injuries in your past?

estimate your body fat for us.
I personally wouldn't touch dbol unless you are less than 10% or you will look like a balloon

sounds like you haven't trained to "capacity" in awhile
what is your training and diet been like over the past year?

Just realized I did not include all the information. The BF does know and feels it's fine if blood work is done in my dr. Reviews it. I have been on GH it to IU a day 4 several years that he sold directly to patience. I would like to stick to Sustanon 250 400 mg a week Primo 100 any suggestions on dosage for Primo 8 week cycle.

Opiates

Need to know BF%
I did break my shoulder in three places but no longer use pain medication for that
Can you elaborate on "Opiods i take for pain drain me?"

Any major injuries in your past?
broken shoulder and broken wrist butt nerve injury requires daily opiate of Vicodin 6 times a day and hydromorphone 4 milligrams 4 times a week along with antidepressants to compensate for the pain

at 18% BF steroids will only set you back...not enhance you
also, opiates and steroids are a really bad mix

try a sarms cycle to help you with your goals but 90% COMES FROM DIET AND TRAINING

at 18% BF steroids will only set you back...not enhance you
also, opiates and steroids are a really bad mix

try a sarms cycle to help you with your goals but 90% COMES FROM DIET AND TRAINING

Well dont tell that to rockmfudd. Have you seen his transformation? And he was using steroids the whole time. This is an archaic view point of bf needed to use. Very untrue. If you can be strict w your diet and also commit to a rigorous training regimen you can use steroids at this bf level. Its close enogh. But i woukd criss out the primo. Go testosterone only. And you run sustaton for longer then 8 weeks. 12 weeks minimum.

PHURIOUS

test only??

Doc says Test E , personally I like sust. ... much easier on the body. What dosage would you run Test at? I would ask my doc but he blew out his bodys abilty to make test. Not sure I totally trust his opinion on dosage. He admitted it was three big cycles of test years ago.

Doc says Test E , personally I like sust. ... much easier on the body. What dosage would you run Test at? I would ask my doc but he blew out his bodys abilty to make test. Not sure I totally trust his opinion on dosage. He admitted it was three big cycles of test years ago.

Test e or test c is actually better. With sustanon the four esters will give you not as stable blood levels. But if you are set on sust id do 300mg a week to start. That will give you great results. I would do two injects. 150 each.

PHURIOUS

estimate your body fat for us.
I personally wouldn't touch dbol unless you are less than 10% or you will look like a balloon
Lol that's not true. Cutler would run drol, dbol, and more off season and he would get up to 15% or so.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co

Top Bottom