napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic-Supply TD!

awm

Isarms VIP
Thing of beauty!

Domestic Supply is freaking awesome they hooked me up in a huge way when they didnt have to. 100% stand up amazing company and lucky to have them as a sponsor.

ZPHC for the win!

HlBHd5M.jpg

Thing of beauty!

Domestic Supply is freaking awesome they hooked me up in a huge way when they didnt have to. 100% stand up amazing company and lucky to have them as a sponsor.

ZPHC for the win!

HlBHd5M.jpg

how are you liking these so far man?

Hey Steve so running my sarms stack right now likely wont get to the Test Cyp until the late fall.

A couple of my buddies are using it though and love it. My best buddy was on TRT and buying from the mens health clinic at a crazy price. He started using the ZPHC and literally is going to run that instead of the over priced clinic stuff (will keep his script though and buy bare minimum).

Super smooth injecting and literally no PIP from the feedback I have from them!

Hey Steve so running my sarms stack right now likely wont get to the Test Cyp until the late fall.

A couple of my buddies are using it though and love it. My best buddy was on TRT and buying from the mens health clinic at a crazy price. He started using the ZPHC and literally is going to run that instead of the over priced clinic stuff (will keep his script though and buy bare minimum).

Super smooth injecting and literally no PIP from the feedback I have from them!
you always see me say thats my favorite brand... there's obviously a reason!

Top Bottom