napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does Tren have a cosmetic effect?

SDKing

For example, masteron kicks in fast and it has a pretty strong cosmetic effect. Muscles look better and more ripped. Muscle separation is better and certain body parts tend to "pop" more, like biceps and abs. Can I expect a similar effect just from injecting Tren? Or is it just the gains that people love it for so much?

Im taking 600mg a week of mast, and I don't wanna stack too many steroids. I haven't lost any hair yet and I want to see how I react to Tren. I plan on taking 100mg Mast and 50mg Tren EOD with 200 test in case anyone was wondering.

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

Tren is king IMO, and I think it def has a cosmetic effect. Strength is obviously unreal, but not the only attribute that Tren offers

Tren can be whatever you want it to be... If you want SERIOUS cosmetics stack with masteron, sr9009 and gw501516 and youll see ridiculous aesthetics!

Tren can be whatever you want it to be... If you want SERIOUS cosmetics stack with masteron, sr9009 and gw501516 and youll see ridiculous aesthetics!

Hell yeah.. make it super ridiculous and add S4. I remember being so worried about the ocular side effects of S4, but after taking it and realizing the vision sides weren't even that bad.. it quickly became a favorite of mine.

I think the newest compounds that just hit the market, like RAD140 and SR9009, are taking sarms to whole new level of science. It's fuckin awesome the advances that have been made with sarms.

For example, masteron kicks in fast and it has a pretty strong cosmetic effect. Muscles look better and more ripped. Muscle separation is better and certain body parts tend to "pop" more, like biceps and abs. Can I expect a similar effect just from injecting Tren? Or is it just the gains that people love it for so much?

Im taking 600mg a week of mast, and I don't wanna stack too many steroids. I haven't lost any hair yet and I want to see how I react to Tren. I plan on taking 100mg Mast and 50mg Tren EOD with 200 test in case anyone was wondering.

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

Tren definitely gives some cosmetic effects. I get pretty vascular on it, and it gives the muscles a look no other drug does. That's why I love it so much in conjunction with masteron and winstrol. I also ALWAYS add S4 and GW-501516 to it as well

I've been told tren is in a league of its own. It can completely change a physique. With that being said, there are a lot of potential sides that scare me, and it will be a while before I board that train lol.

Just like any steroid out there.... It can be whatever you want it to be. It can have whatever effect you want it to have. I will say tren is the only drug that has litterly transformed my body to something different than what it was prior. The effects are drastic with tren when I use it.

Yup tren you can bulk or cut very well. First time I ever ran tren I recomped so fast from where I was at it was freaky.

I can't wait for winter and my first cycle of tren. I just don't know if I can eat enough to make it into a bulk cycle. Time will tell I guess.

I can remember it changing my facial structure.Squared off my jaw, made my face bones bigger.I became kind of handsome and atheletic looking. It happened slowly, but on the days when it did happen my jaw would hurt and be out of line for chewing. My dad told me that if I kept going past 12 weeks on the tren that I was heading for TMJ problems. After being off of tren for 5 months my face returned to normal. I am not going to say how much I was taking, but lets just say it was in my wild days

I can remember it changing my facial structure.Squared off my jaw, made my face bones bigger.I became kind of handsome and atheletic looking. It happened slowly, but on the days when it did happen my jaw would hurt and be out of line for chewing. My dad told me that if I kept going past 12 weeks on the tren that I was heading for TMJ problems. After being off of tren for 5 months my face returned to normal. I am not going to say how much I was taking, but lets just say it was in my wild days

TMJ huh? I know I was taking ridiculous doses recently but It was more the actual muscle in the jaw area. Like I couldnt eat tings like gummy bears or skittles cause my jaw are would get to pumped and it would seize up for a bit. I was also running a bunch of other shit with it.

Its not really a common problem. Its not something you see people bitch about at least. I know lots of guys that go over 12 week too. Curious how DRB came to that conclusion.

Whenever i use tren i see the change in the mirror daily, starts to have a much more defined look over the entire body. Thats the thing that keeps me coming back to tren at least once a year,

Last time I was on Tren I hated it because I do crossfit and I could not finish a wod. I was so out of breath. I took some low quality GW and it helped a tiny bit but not much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I think low dose tren would be ideal for cosmetics. Couple that with mast and sr and gw and youll be shredded as fuck... depending largely of course at your starting point and intensity level, diet etc. Thats how you make it whatever you want.. your diet. Tren has the anabolic potential to pack on serious mass, or help you cobtinue to make lean gains at a caloric maintenance

Top Bottom