napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What if...

Explain naps gear....
Terrible fucking company but they continue to just screw people over. One cause they are assholes. Two because they don't need repeat customer base and three because IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL DRUGS. There is more hate on naps than 90% of the labs you come across and you bet you're ass they are profitable still doing there douche baggery one day at a time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Way too complex to explain in this thread, lol. Not sure if i should get into that here and sidetrack the thread too much . But you cannot base naps success off of saying they screw over people because who are these people ? Going into this lightly, the highest percentage of actual cust. sat reviews will always be upset customers or in this case may be direct competition which could be result of slandering in order for another companys attempts to redirect customer base. The small percentage of people you may know are just that a very small percentage. Im sure you think you know a high percentage of people that deal with them but i guarantee you do not. What deems them assholes ? Business do not stay in business by "screwing" over people, just doesnt really happen. Consumers are smart in large numbers. Name a legitimate business that has done this and are still in thriving ? You have to look into the facts, and one of the biggest facts is that this company is one of the longest ongoing company in this field that there is. Analyzing and explaining this subject can go on and on bro, you have to analyze actual facts and think bigger to understand these type of matters it would take too long for me to make people just understand this in this basic thread. People go to school for this shit, and thats what opened my mind as to thinking of bottom lines and larger concepts.

No I think it would spark some interest. There are labs that take.pride on what you're saying but it's far from a standard. We know that. Lots of these labs are assholes. I say do it. Let's see what we can do. I bet we get some interest.

True, and companys in general that take this stance with their business will fail..

The larger and more successful businesses will always have more negative reviews and not as many good reviews (unless the reviews are altered), and will have higher risk of open slandering especially an illegal entity. Also will be duplicated more so including services and products, in naps case false websites

Way too complex to explain in this thread, lol. Not sure if i should get into that here and sidetrack the thread too much . But you cannot base naps success off of saying they screw over people because who are these people ? Going into this lightly, the highest percentage of actual cust. sat reviews will always be upset customers or in this case may be direct competition which could be result of slandering in order for another companys attempts to redirect customer base. The small percentage of people you may know are just that a very small percentage. Im sure you think you know a high percentage of people that deal with them but i guarantee you do not. What deems them assholes ? Business do not stay in business by "screwing" over people, just doesnt really happen. Consumers are smart in large numbers. Name a legitimate business that has done this and are still in thriving ? You have to look into the facts, and one of the biggest facts is that this company is one of the longest ongoing company in this field that there is. Analyzing and explaining this subject can go on and on bro, you have to analyze actual facts and think bigger to understand these type of matters it would take too long for me to make people just understand this in this basic thread. People go to school for this shit, and thats what opened my mind as to thinking of bottom lines and larger concepts.

You just totally validated my point. So you see tons of reviews on naps bout being shit right? you see many bad reviews but as you said a business does not stay in business by screwing people over. right. So you go to evo you go to meso go to any board with naps gear reviews. tons of ridiculous shit. Just goes to show you it means nothing. So youre comment about bashing the source leaving bad feedback or openly exposing them means nothing because who is to seperate what from what. And all the source has to do to defend it self is say ok. show me the bloods. Other than that they can just let bad feedback go and say well i asked the guy for bloods and he wouldnt do it.

in this business people are at the mercy of the source. its just how it goes. and when you run them off, chances are they will pop up again under some other bullshit.

idk about any of you but if i truly question a scource why the fuck would I want replacments. you know how easy it is to tamper with youre vial if you piss them off. also if shit was bunk why run it again lol

You just totally validated my point. So you see tons of reviews on naps bout being shit right? you see many bad reviews but as you said a business does not stay in business by screwing people over. right. So you go to evo you go to meso go to any board with naps gear reviews. tons of ridiculous shit. Just goes to show you it means nothing. So youre comment about bashing the source leaving bad feedback or openly exposing them means nothing because who is to seperate what from what. And all the source has to do to defend it self is say ok. show me the bloods. Other than that they can just let bad feedback go and say well i asked the guy for bloods and he wouldnt do it.

Most reviews will always be negative for larger corporations, as most satisfied customers do not leave reviews as they are satisfied and move on and do not dwell. So for all the negative reviews you see have to realize there are closer to %80 more positive interactions and services rendered but you will never hear of them

Most reviews will always be negative for larger corporations, as most satisfied customers do not leave reviews as they are satisfied and move on and do not dwell. So for all the negative reviews you see have to realize there are closer to %80 more positive interactions and services rendered but you will never hear of them
So what makes krambits experience or negative feedback any different? What makes him not fall into that 80%

Ya if it was the gear. Some people nust dont know what they are doing and think sticking a needle in their ass will make them big. Bloodwork mandatory to evwn consider amything being done. As a source if one person says this and they get a no wuestions asked replacement they would have guys coming out the wood work looking for free shit

PHURIOUS

Notice i said at cost, not for free.

Cause your right. My point is companies assume that. And that's why this bullshit continues cause they have they upper hand. Your making contradictory statments.

And again this is apples to oranges cause its an illegal business and some people are just terrible people.

So what makes krambits experience or negative feedback any different? What makes him not fall into that 80%

He seems to be having a negative experience, so he is speaking upon it in attempts to resolve concern or looking for validation with results. There are greater numbers of other people who are having satisfactory experiences that we will never hear about. When most customers are satisfied with services or product they do not dwell and move forward with life, just how most customers are. Remember we are speaking upon thriving businesses that have extended periods of growth and exceeding clientele base

He seems to be having a negative experience, so he is speaking upon it in attempts to resolve concern or looking for validation with results. There are greater numbers of other people who are having satisfactory experiences that we will never hear about. When most customers are satisfied with services or product they do not dwell and move forward with life, just how most customers are. Remember we are speaking upon thriving businesses that have extended periods of growth and exceeding clientele base
But it's irrelevant because they are clearly not concerned with that.

Top Bottom