napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT with deca, primo and gw-501516... UPDATED PICS

So I have a question.. with deca being run so low is there any need for caber? I've ner ran deca this low..

not really but that is up to you. if you want to be 100% safe you can run a low dose of it or have Caber on hand at least. but running 150 deca you should have all benefits w/ no sides.

Your delts are sick. The laterals pop like crazy! And overall shredded!
Would you say you are more reactive to compounds than an average person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks brother... my delts are my best area in terms of shape and growth... im huge on shoulder exercises and i have ridiculous amounts of movements and methods so it works well...

to answer your question about me being more reactive... YES. absolutely... the thing with me is i could easily put on 20 lbs. with just eating maintenance and taking something like tbol... fuck, i gain 10 lbs. on winstrol and i dont even want to... i eat at a big deficit and still add that weight... i have never been comfortable too high but i definitely want more size... im doing it more methodical with deca to make it as clean as possible but even not even trying for too much size, you already see the change... im loving how clean it is and its far better to grow a lot over time than to do it all in 3-4 weeks dbol style and that's for A LOT of reasons... sustainability being the most important, cleanliness and not putting too much strain on your body all at once... its far better to do it gradually even though its much quicker than one would expect for me, its not crazy amounts either... i love it right now... if i can get to 195-200 with 5% body fat, i'll be very happy... im right about 185-188 now... so its well within reach...

So I have a question.. with deca being run so low is there any need for caber? I've ner ran deca this low..

that's person to person dependent and for you to decide... i havent needed it yet but trust me, you want it on hand because the only way to tell is by trying it... don't just assume you don't need it... thats a bad mistake

Looking good dude! ! I also noticed the size gains in your shoulders, looking good, I also was admiring you cruise and considering that myself, dude sorry to hear about your Father, I lost mine 2 years ago now,, not easy man! ! Glad to hear you're feeling good and on the rebound

thank you for the compliments and the words brother... i truly appreciate it

thanks brother... my delts are my best area in terms of shape and growth... im huge on shoulder exercises and i have ridiculous amounts of movements and methods so it works well...

to answer your question about me being more reactive... YES. absolutely... the thing with me is i could easily put on 20 lbs. with just eating maintenance and taking something like tbol... fuck, i gain 10 lbs. on winstrol and i dont even want to... i eat at a big deficit and still add that weight... i have never been comfortable too high but i definitely want more size... im doing it more methodical with deca to make it as clean as possible but even not even trying for too much size, you already see the change... im loving how clean it is and its far better to grow a lot over time than to do it all in 3-4 weeks dbol style and that's for A LOT of reasons... sustainability being the most important, cleanliness and not putting too much strain on your body all at once... its far better to do it gradually even though its much quicker than one would expect for me, its not crazy amounts either... i love it right now... if i can get to 195-200 with 5% body fat, i'll be very happy... im right about 185-188 now... so its well within reach...

200 at 5%, dude you are going to be pretty stacked

You look incredible Dylan!! Certainly no bloat from deca, on that body whatsoever. I can tell you've added some size and are filling out more. On top of that you are just as ripped as ever. I'm very impressed bro....nice job!!

U need to pull DEM draws up a lil bit

funny your the ONLY one that was looking down there... hmmm wonder what that means?? =)

no, the reasoning is just like DRB pointed out... im showing the veins that are popping everywhere... if your mind is elsewhere, then im sure my wife will fight you for me... LOLLL

Absolutely shredded DG!!!! So with your results on such a low dose, do you think a test/primo cycle with primo around 400mgs/week would provide decent results?

thanks brother! i still am in firm belief that primo needs to be ran higher... remember, its keeping this even cleaner but deca is definitely producing the size and both are killing it on vascularity... if i was not on trt i would still leave test and deca the same but i would have primo at 800.. however this is proof you can still get A LOT out of it at this dose

Great job Dylan. I'm glad you are feeling good again and the stress level has come down now. Wish only the best for you bud.

i really appreciate it brother... your always such a great person to me and i cant say enough to you in regards to my thank you...

man dude i am sorry to hear about your problems, especially your dad passing. terrible news man..

on a positive note though, good job man looking shredded and vascular. AND somehow your side delts pop even MORE now lol..

and nice phone cover..

thanks brother... its definitely surpassing expectations and not to mention, i feel phenomenal endurance wise etc.. this is proving to be the sickest combo ive ran yet and ive ran many! im glad you and i are both doing this same type of thing together... to see the same experience etc... its awesome man! i really am confident DRB got us on to something special here... now its up to all of us to show that high doses are not necessary and save a lot of people and look fucking awesome and feel awesome in the process... win win for EVERYONE

Absolutely beautiful my boy! I would bet that your strength is surging about now too. That was a great way to set up. Now where is all that water and bloat from deca I have been hearing about...lol ?The great thing about deca is that it can be whatever you want it to be. It can be a cutter, a lean mass gainer, a bloater, or even a huge mass builder.It is all in the dose and ,the other good thing about deca is that it supplementS beautifully with any other aas. Good job bro...very good indeed.

I was hoping you would see this otherwise i was going to write both you and jake... I really owe so much of this to you... Let be a man and the first to admit that i had deca all wrong... I have been around so many people that have nothing but problems with it etc but come to find out, it was not so much deca itself but the method in which it was used and probably correlating to many having poor diets, poor training and misusing it along with what they were running along side... I was so wrong and you were completely right... The good thing is that I had a feeling when you presented your way and side of it that you really knew something I did not... so i owe so much to you and i truly appreciate it... thank you for all your support and guidance on this... now, i make you proud brother...

thanks brother... its definitely surpassing expectations and not to mention, i feel phenomenal endurance wise etc.. this is proving to be the sickest combo ive ran yet and ive ran many! im glad you and i are both doing this same type of thing together... to see the same experience etc... its awesome man! i really am confident DRB got us on to something special here... now its up to all of us to show that high doses are not necessary and save a lot of people and look fucking awesome and feel awesome in the process... win win for EVERYONE

yes definitely man, its reassuring for us to get the exact same results. in my mind i thought i could achieve 5-10 lbs, but i ended up gaining more then i thought AND kept the same BF%. on top of that my strength doubled (or more) and vascularity went up quite a bit. veins in hips, quads, calves, delts, etc. i am nowhere near your level of BF% but if i was, you better believe i would be INSANELY vascular. i did have a bit of TBOL as a kick in beginning but it was low 20-40 mg, and i did taper dosage because i want to be extra cautious using something for the first time. BUT now i know that 40mg is a nice sweet spot for me on TBOL and even 50-60 would produce some SERIOUS mass and vascularity. from my experience with deca so far, 150-200 i feel like is a very strong dose for not just strength and vascularity but also for cutting. and i did Bulk up a bit on it too. but i see 150 deca being a perfect cutting dose, for me personally. i will slowly taper up deca in the future over the next 3-4 cycles because i do NOT want to make extravagant jumps. i will do something like 200, 225, 250, 275, 300, etc. if i get to the point of where i get more bloating/water retention i will back it down and Zone in on that Perfect Sweet spot for my body.

yes definitely man, its reassuring for us to get the exact same results. in my mind i thought i could achieve 5-10 lbs, but i ended up gaining more then i thought AND kept the same BF%. on top of that my strength doubled (or more) and vascularity went up quite a bit. veins in hips, quads, calves, delts, etc. i am nowhere near your level of BF% but if i was, you better believe i would be INSANELY vascular. i did have a bit of TBOL as a kick in beginning but it was low 20-40 mg, and i did taper dosage because i want to be extra cautious using something for the first time. BUT now i know that 40mg is a nice sweet spot for me on TBOL and even 50-60 would produce some SERIOUS mass and vascularity. from my experience with deca so far, 150-200 i feel like is a very strong dose for not just strength and vascularity but also for cutting. and i did Bulk up a bit on it too. but i see 150 deca being a perfect cutting dose, for me personally. i will slowly taper up deca in the future over the next 3-4 cycles because i do NOT want to make extravagant jumps. i will do something like 200, 225, 250, 275, 300, etc. if i get to the point of where i get more bloating/water retention i will back it down and Zone in on that Perfect Sweet spot for my body.

i think your gold where you are.. you dont want to get to a point where prolactin, shutdown, water come into play... you can do it slow like you said and just see what point is the cut off point but i know myself and im sticking right where i am... i have a fine line on bulking and i will get out of hand quick if i go too high but we are all different and i have no doubt you know your body... i am astounded with the strength gain... im not exaggerating when i say i have fucking doubled and tripled in strength... i LOVE that feeling..

look at that bf%@ nice. i have used mast, proviron and gw on and off throughout trt but i havent experimented with other aas besides that on trt.Perhaps i will give it a try soon with the primo.But the shyt is so expensive!

thanks for the updates

thanks brother!! yes, i know it is but i would love to see you run it... its completely different bro... the only problem you will have is that you will always want to use it!

Top Bottom