napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hows it going!

Tootalltx

New member! Came across this site while looking up info on some gear, read through some posts and saw some pretty knowledgeable people so I though I'd join to learn a thing or two.
Stats
I'm 24 and 6'7 at 255lbs around 11%bf.
I've been lifting seriously for about a year and half now and have ran 2 full cycles so far

Hey brother. 6'7 huh? You a tall one. Welcome to AR. If there is anything we can help you with let us know.

Thanks y'all! Yea my parents must have spiked my food with gh growing up haha. The height kinda crushes my hopes to step on stage as a bb so I'm gowing the physique route

New member! Came across this site while looking up info on some gear, read through some posts and saw some pretty knowledgeable people so I though I'd join to learn a thing or two.
Stats
I've been lifting seriously for about a year and half now and have ran 2 full cycles so far
Welcome to AR bro! You are in the right place for the best info, advice, and sponsors you can find.

We have a great home here with an awesome family. If you need anything at all, just let me know!!

Thanks y'all! Yea my parents must have spiked my food with gh growing up haha. The height kinda crushes my hopes to step on stage as a bb so I'm gowing the physique route

nah that would be the Govt. lol..the food/milk is full of hormones..

its definitely hard building mass if you are taller but in the end you will be absolutely MASSIVE. i am 6'5" so i know the struggles..

its definitely hard building mass if you are taller but in the end you will be absolutely MASSIVE. i am 6'5" so i know the struggles..

Thanks guys! And yea it really is tough too add it but I've manged to gain 41lbs of lean muscle since I've started

Stats
Welcome to AR, dude. You're a tall mf, I'm 6'3" and people look at me like I'm a giant, lol.

Stats

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! shit, it seems you hit that zoltar machine and wished to be "big" damn! 6'7" is serious height and if we beast you up, you will be an animal! I would love to help you with anything you need... you have the base now we can really rock it! im always here to help in any way i can bro...

You're a giant! Welcome to the Rush family. I'd love to see some pics. No homo lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yea y'all sure are welcoming, appreciate it guys!
I'll try and get some pictures and measurements up here pretty soon

Stats

Welcome bro. Impressive stats man. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help you out

Stats

welcome brother! your a big boy.. any aas questions make sure to ask them in the aas section please

Top Bottom