napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What if...

karambit

What if you sent your source a note similar to this...

it is almost 7 weeks in and I have not gained any weight.
It would seem the gear is under dosed or fake.
I am disappointed with results.

What kind of response do you think you'd get?
Hahaha...basically a rhetorical question because I know when you have a good connect you would not need to send this.
But i am testing the water to see what the source says.
I will not post the source just because it isnt a source from here and I do not want to give this person a bad review until I see what he has to say.

Hahaha...basically a rhetorical question because I know when you have a good connect you would not need to send this.
I will not post the source just because it isnt a source from here and I do not want to give this person a bad review until I see what he has to say.
Well, if I was the source and I received that letter from you I would ask you to provide your blood results.

It's also a good way to get cussed out. They don't know if u diet right or lift right or even pinning right. The gear doesn't provide the results you do

7 weeks even without gear if your diet is right you should still add weight. So maybe they would respond along the lines of diet issues ?

Good to know.
I am not stupid though.
I know there will be no resolving the issue.
But live and learn.
This is not my first rodeo but this gives me a good idea of what to expect.
I would expect a different comment but then again I never had to send this type of thing.

Good to know.
I am not stupid though.
I know there will be no resolving the issue.
But live and learn.
This is not my first rodeo but this gives me a good idea of what to expect.
I would expect a different comment but then again I never had to send this type of thing.

Thats where its odd bro, even if someone was on gear or not if their diet is on point you should have gained weight regardless within 7 weeks time. Thats why the diet may be an issue, maybe not consuming enough calories to surpass someones current body weight. Just a thought. But i would also have to assume that someone would put on some weight while using a proper AAS. Is this a hypothetical question in the thread ?

Yes and no, i understand that people will question my routine.
So in a sense i truly understand the issue of diet and training.
But i have many years training and adjusting diet.
My weight initially went up about 7 pounds, and then I started to drop a few BF percentage points and could see some improvement in my LBM.
But my weight did not change from there. I usually will put on about 10 pounds of water weight and get sleepy and hungry with what I purchased.
Anyway, long story short...it would seem i got low low dosed or not real stuff.

Yes and no, i understand that people will question my routine.
So in a sense i truly understand the issue of diet and training.
But i have many years training and adjusting diet.
My weight initially went up about 7 pounds, and then I started to drop a few BF percentage points and could see some improvement in my LBM.
But my weight did not change from there. I usually will put on about 10 pounds of water weight and get sleepy and hungry with what I purchased.
Anyway, long story short...it would seem i got low low dosed or not real stuff.

So you did put on some weight ? that changes things, when i read your thread it stated you have not gained any weight. Got it..

Someone comes at me and says this there is no question that I would respond with send me the bloods that prove you're theory.

I've had it happen before and proven several people wrong. Hell turns out one guy was training only a couple times a week and eating junk maybe a couple times a day. And he wonders why.... lol well bro when the test levels show 5800 off 500mg a week then your at fault.

Not saying that's you at all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Anything less than ten pounds to me is really not putting on weight.
Natty yes, 6 or 7 pounds is okay but with test/deca i would expect a bit more puffy look and hunger.

Someone comes at me and says this there is no question that I would respond with send me the bloods that prove you're theory.

I've had it happen before and proven several people wrong. Hell turns out one guy was training only a couple times a week and eating junk maybe a couple times a day. And he wonders why.... lol well bro when the test levels show 5800 off 500mg a week then your at fault.

Thats where it can get a bit harry tho because technically from a business perspective you cannot ask a customer to run blood work as some may not be able to do so or just choose not to, and as customers they should not have to. Would probably have to just customer service up and either refund or reissue more product and attempt to give dietary and training advice. Could you imagine going into walmart trying to return and electronic item saying it will not work and they told you to take it to an electrician to check it first. People would be pissed, loss of business, bad reviews amongst other things.

I went up to 3000+ or - calories and had to add a few supplements to boost protein numbers.
I would assume the little bit i did put on was from the new protein i took has creatine in it plus i boosted my carbs and added a bigger than normal breakfast to my 5-6 meal a day plan. I have a relatively fast metabolism. I can gain and lose 5 pounds in a mater of a day or two if i slip on my eating.

Thats where it can get a bit harry tho because technically from a business perspective you cannot ask a customer to run blood work as some may not be able to do so or just choose not to, and as customers they should not have to. Would probably have to just customer service up and either refund or reissue more product and attempt to give dietary and training advice. Could you imagine going into walmart trying to return and electronic item saying it will not work and they told you to take it to an electrician to check it first. People would be pissed, loss of business, bad reviews amongst other things.

It would be off putting for sure.

But, on the other hand blood work would nail it in the butt for sure..

Anything less than ten pounds to me is really not putting on weight.
Natty yes, 6 or 7 pounds is okay but with test/deca i would expect a bit more puffy look and hunger.

Usually the more cycles you run, the less weight you actually retain and put on. As you mature in putting on muscle the gains become more difficult to achieve as you begin to plateau some. Just as no cycle is ever as dramatic as the first. But then again everybody is different,

I have a pretty good idea of how to use aas.
I also have a decent amount of literature for diet planning and supplements.
I even have a back ground in the sciences so i am familiar with the how.
I just lack the appetite of the bigger folks and have a hard time keeping weight so I went with a bulking protocol.

Usually the more cycles you run, the less weight you actually retain and put on. As you mature in putting on muscle the gains become more difficult to achieve as you begin to plateau some. Just as no cycle is ever as dramatic as the first. But then again everybody is different,

So if a person goes 6-7 years between cycles he would still not respond with a ten pound gain with the same type of routine he did in the past?

Top Bottom