napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does primo cause hair loss?

SDKing

I'm just wondering if anyone here has had hairloss after primo. I've been good so far with high test, eq, and Deca even masteron. But I'm also pretty young for hairloss.

What's your guys thoughts / experiences?

When I blast I usually use Ketoconazole Shampoo and Lipogaine or Azaelic acid cream in areas of concern. I am suseptable to mpb and this stack prevents shedding even when using DHT derivatives.

I'm just wondering if anyone here has had hairloss after primo. I've been good so far with high test, eq, and Deca even masteron. But I'm also pretty young for hairloss.

Its a "possible" side effect but if you have had good experiences with masteron, which is also a dht, you should be fine... Any dht "could" cause it, and in fact, any steroid really could but obviously dht's are more well known for it... primo, masteron, winstrol, anavar, proviron, anadrol are all dht's but if your not prone to shedding, you should be okay... there's a lot of factors... length of time, dosing, your family history, etc...

Its a "possible" side effect but if you have had good experiences with masteron, which is also a dht, you should be fine... Any dht "could" cause it, and in fact, any steroid really could but obviously dht's are more well known for it... primo, masteron, winstrol, anavar, proviron, anadrol are all dht's but if your not prone to shedding, you should be okay... there's a lot of factors... length of time, dosing, your family history, etc...
Thank you for the response as well Dylan, I didn't know that drol was a dht. That's good to know cause I was actually considering drol over dbol for my next cycle which would have most likely contained primo and mast.

As others pointed out this really comes down a lot to genetics, and if you are prone to hair loss and MPB. If you are prone then it's best to avoid DHT compounds all together if you are worried about your hair

As others pointed out this really comes down a lot to genetics, and if you are prone to hair loss and MPB. If you are prone then it's best to avoid DHT compounds all together if you are worried about your hair
Hi rick i am also mpb can i use winny just 30mg for 6week. before my cycle was 250mg test e with 30mg dbol and i had no hairloss issue

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Hi rick i am also mpb can i use winny just 30mg for 6week. before my cycle was 250mg test e with 30mg dbol and i had no hairloss issue

Well you are talking about going to a DHT that can give obvious problems to hair loss and MPB.....so the risk will be significantly higher for those issues. I can't tell you what you will experience. It's one of those situations where you'd have to decide for yourself if you are comfortable taking that risk or not. If you do, I would definitely start at a lower dose as you mentioned....at 25-30mg. I wouldn't run winstrol without test either. You didn't mention running test with it

Thnkx rick no.i.dnt want to take risk about my hair but i want to.take only test e just 500mg with tropical medicine not finastred coz here dylan said PFs . My test e will be 500mg with armidex if needed but i am not gyno pron.500mg test is ok ? And what about tren? Plz giv me ur suggestion thnkx

Like others said it's personal. I have used primo for several weeks and didn't notice any air loss.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

Even if your not prone to baldness some people still get the side if you run it high enough. Just depends. I am not prone to it at all but I destroyed my hairline lol. Steroids in general are not going to HELP your hair so lets keep that in mind.

Thnkx rick no.i.dnt want to take risk about my hair but i want to.take only test e just 500mg with tropical medicine not finastred coz here dylan said PFs . My test e will be 500mg with armidex if needed but i am not gyno pron.500mg test is ok ? And what about tren? Plz giv me ur suggestion thnkx

Any AAS can give hair complications if you are prone. It's just a risk you either take or do not. Some are worse than others. Tren is also one of the worst on the hairline, so I wouldn't recommend that

Bro hairloss and permanent hairlose are different things .one my frind use winstrol he had not pron but still loss his hair and when he finished his cycle his hair are returne which was good and better .so questions is ur hair sensitive or not. Coz some time hair are regrow or some time are not .now what is ur matter?

Any mpb use winstrol? I want to know their experience

Bro hairloss and permanent hairlose are different things .one my frind use winstrol he had not pron but still loss his hair and when he finished his cycle his hair are returne which was good and better .so questions is ur hair sensitive or not. Coz some time hair are regrow or some time are not .now what is ur matter?

Rick i need ur advice about HGH and dose 1iu ok to keep muscle grow ? 1 iu bering any side affect?

Top Bottom