napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

why is aromasin so expensive?

Hey guys. Just a general question about AI/PCT products. Seems like the least expensive part of a cycle is the gear itself, and all the ancillaries and everything else are more expensive by a lot. Aromasin, arimidex, caber... they all seem really pricey. I would never suggest skipping these items to save a buck, I am just wondering if they are harder to manufacture? Is there any other reason why they are costly?

I dont see them as costly personally Pure essence has great prices on thier liquid aromasin. Great quality and reasonably priced domestic. Cant go wrong.

Roids24 sells aromasin $100 for 100 25mg tabs. Lets say you take 12.5mg a day Thats over half a years worth for $100 shoot lets say you dont need that and go 12.5mg EOD thats 400 days worth lol.

I went to buy the arimidex this time and even that's going to last me over half a year at an aggressive dose for only 80 bucks.

Where you buying it from?

When it comes to buying raw powders, ancillaries are the cheapest usually. with the exception of caber and maybe torem.

Negative on that. Pct and ai are of the most exspensive.

Aromasin is $150 for 10g
Nolva is $100 for $10
Clomid is same
Caber is off the charts at $2000 for 5g

Compare that to 10g of test cyp which is $12

Ai and pct are the most spendy part of a cycle

PHURIOUS

I dont see them as costly personally Pure essence has great prices on thier liquid aromasin. Great quality and reasonably priced domestic. Cant go wrong.

Roids24 sells aromasin $100 for 100 25mg tabs. Lets say you take 12.5mg a day Thats over half a years worth for $100 shoot lets say you dont need that and go 12.5mg EOD thats 400 days worth lol.

I went to buy the arimidex this time and even that's going to last me over half a year at an aggressive dose for only 80 bucks.

Where you buying it from?

When it comes to buying raw powders, ancillaries are the cheapest usually. with the exception of caber and maybe torem.

My aromasin is the real deal and i charge $60 for 50 caps at 15mg.

Thats very reasonable

PHURIOUS

My aromasin is the real deal and i charge $60 for 50 caps at 15mg.

Thats very reasonable

PHURIOUS

So you are saying what I suggested is not the real deal?

Also that's interesting I always paid about the same for my powders and never had an issue. And if you compare apples to oranges it does really work out does it?

Look at the price you pay for what you get. 50 caps or aromasin will outlast a couple vials of test easy.

Like I said 100 bucks for 100 tabs of 25mg aromasin wich is also just as real as your real deal, I don't find that expensive at all. And PE is as legit as it comes and you are paying $45 a bottle no promotion included and you are getting 25mg/ml at 30ml's

So you are saying what I suggested is not the real deal?

Also that's interesting I always paid about the same for my powders and never had an issue. And if you compare apples to oranges it does really work out does it?

Look at the price you pay for what you get. 50 caps or aromasin will outlast a couple vials of test easy.

No im just saying the price difference not the legitemacy

Saying that all the prices arnt over priced. Its spot on for both. They charge 100ish for 100 im 60 for 50. Damn close not over priced. Priced properly for te cost of the raws

PHURIOUS

I was more answering the op. As these prices are not exspwnaive no matter who u go with. Its just what it costs.

PHURIOUS

Guess i didnt write that quite right. Didnt mean the other wasnt legit or real deal.

PHURIOUS

Poor op will be so confused. lol

Ya I hear what yur saying. I guess Ive adopted it as such a necessity I dont even look at it as a real cost anymore. Its like buying food at this point. lol

I only brewed for a year so i'm not nearly as versed with it as phurious but I always had much more experience getting shit for oils like filters and all that bullshit than I did with making orals like aromasin. I was factoring that in too. I only make orals now cause its not as big of a pain in the ass for me lol

Hey guys. Just a general question about AI/PCT products. Seems like the least expensive part of a cycle is the gear itself, and all the ancillaries and everything else are more expensive by a lot. Aromasin, arimidex, caber... they all seem really pricey. I would never suggest skipping these items to save a buck, I am just wondering if they are harder to manufacture? Is there any other reason why they are costly?

the raws on these are not super cheap and when you are making them into tabs and capsules, it is costly...

It depends on the manufacturing methods as well... I can tell you a million percent the new Pure Essence product line is priced more than competitively and its more than comparable quality...

Top Bottom