napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence SR9009 Log

You should look into them man they really were a godsend, I also used to use an inversion table that helped too but I left it at my old house when I moved, when I go home for Christmas I'm def. going to be picking it up

I jumped on a inversion table for the first time a couple months ago, and just that small amount of time doing it felt incredible. I could feel gravity slowly stretching my spine out, which is f'in amazing.

I jumped on a inversion table for the first time a couple months ago, and just that small amount of time doing it felt incredible. I could feel gravity slowly stretching my spine out, which is f'in amazing.

Yea when I don't use the inversion table I usually have to get an adjustment about once a month. With the inversion table I can push it to once every 3-5 months.

I should really invest in an inversion table myself with all of the spinal issues I have. I'm always hitting up the chiropractor to get adjusted

I should really invest in an inversion table myself with all of the spinal issues I have. I'm always hitting up the chiropractor to get adjusted

Yea it really does help. I got mine from academy for like $80-90ish. I only wish I had it at the moment lol

Not much to update today, I was going to train this morning but when I woke up my back was feeling real tight. Instead of going in I took the day off again and will begin training again on Monday. I'm also getting another adjustment on Monday aswell. I know from previous bouts with my back its best to rest it, get a couple of adjustments and then hit it hard again. On another note I'm feeling more full throughout the day. I'm also looking drier especially in the am on an empty stomach. I weighed this morning and I'm sitting at 198. I won't be updating again until Monday

Yea it really does help. I got mine from academy for like $80-90ish. I only wish I had it at the moment lol

The one I was looking at was like $300, but it had a few features outside the standard model. This one had some killer ankle support making it more comfortable when you're laying upside down.

The one I was looking at was like $300, but it had a few features outside the standard model. This one had some killer ankle support making it more comfortable when you're laying upside down.

Yea that would be ideal. The one I have at my other house is the bare minimum one. I honestly thought maybe it was in my head how much it helped, which is why I left it when moving but I am regretting it now lol

Yea that would be ideal. The one I have at my other house is the bare minimum one. I honestly thought maybe it was in my head how much it helped, which is why I left it when moving but I am regretting it now lol

I knew instantly after testing one out for a couple mins. Made my posture straighten out and feel great. Shit, I felt taller too!

Yea it definitely decompresses your spine for sure. When I had it and I'd go on a ruck or do anything with weight on my back I would hang on it for 20mins and it felt like all the pressure was off my lumbar region

Oh really. Is it like the boots attached to a bar?
Yeppers, that's basically like ski boots attached to a standard olympic bar and there
is a special locking device like on ski boots and skis. The bar is weighted down with plates on the ends to keep it from jumping out of the catches.

@FL1025 how's things coming along with the SR9009? Is it the killer substance you believe it is, and making substantial gains?

Yeppers, that's basically like ski boots attached to a standard olympic bar and there
is a special locking device like on ski boots and skis. The bar is weighted down with plates on the ends to keep it from jumping out of the catches.
I've saw this on YouTube videos but never been apart of a gym that had it.

@FL1025 how's things coming along with the SR9009? Is it the killer substance you believe it is, and making substantial gains?

My endurance is through the roof, I'm feeling fuller throughout the day after my workouts and I've lost 7lbs already without trying.

My endurance is through the roof, I'm feeling fuller throughout the day after my workouts and I've lost 7lbs already without trying.

very nice! thats big weight loss already! your metabolism is going at such a rapid rate that you can expect much more of this... next time you have to run a gw, s4 and sr stack... =)

very nice! thats big weight loss already! your metabolism is going at such a rapid rate that you can expect much more of this... next time you have to run a gw, s4 and sr stack... =)

Yea next blast will be including SR, GW, S4, Rad for sure along with eq test and Epi

Alright today is day 15. I was off today so I woke up a little later than normal and went to my wife's gym with her. I started off with 100 Push-ups and 100 Sit-ups. I didn't time them I just did them nonstop with a 5 min break between. I then went outside and ran 2 miles, I was blown away I ran it in 13:52. I have dropped 18 secs off my 2 mile time in one week without really trying to honestly. The route I chose has a few hills too so it was a little more challenging. I then rested for about 10 mins got some water and went back in the gym and trained chest. I started with DB incline press 7x 15-6. I then did a circuit of Flat Db bench 12 reps, Decline Machine Press 10 reps, Weighted Dips 8 reps and Pec deck Flyes for 15 reps. I then ended the day with 5x20-8 Tricep extensions. I'm changing my routine a little this week to try something different so we'll see how it goes.

Day 16- today I trained Back and bis I started with 50 pull-ups then moved to 10x6 deadlift then I did wide Pulldowns 4x10 close grip Pulldowns 4x12 Cable Rows 4x10 and BB Rows 4x10. I then did Straight Bar Curls 5x10-8, Hammer Curls 4x8 and incline curls 3x12 I then ended with 45mins on the stair stepper. Felt great again today. My family arrived in for the holidays and the first thing my sister says to me is wow you've really gotten yoked up lol the last time she saw me I hadn't worked out in 4 months due to my back injury

Top Bottom