napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence SR9009 Log

excellent progress brother! only a few eeks in and your really a LONG way... 18 seconds off a 2 mile in one week is A LOT... that's a huge increase... nice work!

excellent progress brother! only a few eeks in and your really a LONG way... 18 seconds off a 2 mile in one week is A LOT... that's a huge increase... nice work!

Yea it takes a lot of guys months to decrease that much and I have literally just training as I usually do, not changeing anything. I would be happy with just that but now the physical changes are kicking in high gear

Update from yesterday. I was off so I woke up a little later and went to the gym. I did 10x200m sprints then I did 20mins on the elliptical. I then did 100 push-ups and 100situps along with double crunches, bicycle crunches and leg levers 3x50 of each. I then did 8x10 strict seated BB Shoulder press, 4x12 Side Lateral raises, 4x12 front raises, 5x15 front BB shrugs. I then ended by doing 4x25 on a dip machine. Overall I felt great on the sprints and recovery between sets is still improving. I won't be working out or watching my diet at all today because of the Holiday. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Well today the wife and I got up this am and went to the gym. I didn't do any cardio this am I just hit Back and Bi's. I started with light deadlifts. I did 10x10. I then did 50 pull-ups. Then I did reverse wide grip Pulldowns, wide grip Pulldowns, Close Grip Pulldowns and Cable rows. I then did Straight bar curls supersetted with Hammer Curls and then alternating seated DB curls. I did 4x8-15 each exercise. My arms got such a pump I could barely drive home and my arms seemed to stay pumped all day. I'll be working all night tonight and I'll hit another workout tomorrow in the afternoon.

Nice workouts, and great updates here bro. It's good to hear that you are still noticing improvements for endurance and recovery. Keep on killing it bro!

Nice workouts, and great updates here bro. It's good to hear that you are still noticing improvements for endurance and recovery. Keep on killing it bro!

Thanks brother. Yea the endurance benefits are still climbing. I'm not winded after training and I feel like I can just keep going.

Day 22-I had to pull a 24hr Shift yesterday so I ended up working from 9am-9am today. I did a little running around in town and then I went home and slept from about 11ish to 1ish. I then got up and went to the gym, I'll be honest I didn't feel like training today but I'm glad I did. I went to my wife's gym which was a nice change of pace. I started off with 30mins on this machine that's a cross between a stair stepper and an elliptical. I then trained Chest, I was slightly weaker today but that's because my sleep schedule was all thrown off. I started off with 100 incline push-ups I then moved to 5x10 BB bench press then 5x12 DB incline press, I then did decline machine presses for 5x10. I then moved to the pec deck machine and did 3x15 and then 1 triple drop set. I then ended by supper setting Dips and Pressdowns for 5x12-15 of each. Overall I still felt pretty good even though I only had a two hour nap today. I'm not sure if it's the SR but I'm getting huge pumps now while training. It may be because of the surplus of carbs from this weekend and Thanksgiving though as I usually eat low carb.

Day 22-I had to pull a 24hr Shift yesterday so I ended up working from 9am-9am today. I did a little running around in town and then I went home and slept from about 11ish to 1ish. I then got up and went to the gym, I'll be honest I didn't feel like training today but I'm glad I did. I went to my wife's gym which was a nice change of pace. I started off with 30mins on this machine that's a cross between a stair stepper and an elliptical. I then trained Chest, I was slightly weaker today but that's because my sleep schedule was all thrown off. I started off with 100 incline push-ups I then moved to 5x10 BB bench press then 5x12 DB incline press, I then did decline machine presses for 5x10. I then moved to the pec deck machine and did 3x15 and then 1 triple drop set. I then ended by supper setting Dips and Pressdowns for 5x12-15 of each. Overall I still felt pretty good even though I only had a two hour nap today. I'm not sure if it's the SR but I'm getting huge pumps now while training. It may be because of the surplus of carbs from this weekend and Thanksgiving though as I usually eat low carb.

I'm not sure if SR contributes to the pumps or not to be honest, but any extra glycogen in your system from the holiday carbs certainly will. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it

Day 24-I forgot to update yesterday so I figured I'd just update today, Yesterday I trained Back and bis and then did 4x 1/2 mile sprints and then 8x100meter sprints. I felt so good yesterday I went and did the Concept 2 Rower for 3200meters last night while my wife worked out. Today I trained Shoulders. I started with 100 push-ups then did 8x10 cleans, then 4x10 strict press. I then did 3 rounds of a circuit of 10 front raises, 10 side raises and 10 Bent over laterals. I basically did everything without any rest. I then ended with 5x12 v bar Pressdowns for cardio today I just did 45 minutes on the elliptical. I think my cardio is still increasing with every workout. I will say I don't think the SR was contributing to my pumps the other day I believe that was just the surplus of carbs Id had. I just received my bottle of Triple X from PE yesterday. I'll probably use that pre workout on Friday to see what it's all about

Day 31- I haven't updated in a few days because I was a little busy doing things around the house. I have continued to train only taking Sat. Off. Friday I had a chiropractor adjustment which helped my back tremendously. Today I started with a hundred push-ups, 100 sit-ups and then a 2 mile run, which is usually my Monday Cardio if you haven't been able to tell. I ran it in 13:34 which is down from 13:52. My improvement is continuing. I have noted that I'm not getting very winded in my runs, I mean I'm still spent at the end but if I wanted to continue I could. After that I moved into the gym and did 5 sets of 10-12 of the following: Barbell Bench press, machine incline press, decline Dumbell press, Flat bench DB Flyes and then ended with Tricep Pressdowns. I wanted to do a little more cardio after my training but I didn't have time as I have to pull a 24hr shift tonight.

nice progress man I cannot wait to get on the sr with my stack damnit man I miss my sarms, I don't know if have told anyone that lately lol

Are you taking any other stuff with this? like c4, fish oils, melatonin. Great Progress btw, makes me excited to hop on this!!!

Day 31- I haven't updated in a few days because I was a little busy doing things around the house. I have continued to train only taking Sat. Off. Friday I had a chiropractor adjustment which helped my back tremendously. Today I started with a hundred push-ups, 100 sit-ups and then a 2 mile run, which is usually my Monday Cardio if you haven't been able to tell. I ran it in 13:34 which is down from 13:52. My improvement is continuing. I have noted that I'm not getting very winded in my runs, I mean I'm still spent at the end but if I wanted to continue I could. After that I moved into the gym and did 5 sets of 10-12 of the following: Barbell Bench press, machine incline press, decline Dumbell press, Flat bench DB Flyes and then ended with Tricep Pressdowns. I wanted to do a little more cardio after my training but I didn't have time as I have to pull a 24hr shift tonight.

Glad to hear your back is better bro.. Ive been having a hell of time with mine, but started to take ibpro before I go to bed and stop the inflammation. That SR seems to still be improving for you, it def is for me

Are you taking any other stuff with this? like c4, fish oils, melatonin. Great Progress btw, makes me excited to hop on this!!!

I am on trt and take 150mg(split 75mg twice a week) and .5mg anastrozole twice a week. I also take fish oil, a multi vitamin and a thyroid complex supplement. I do have a tub of the original Mr. Hyde but I only take it every now and again when I need it. I highly suggest you hop on it man if you are looking for accelerated fat loss and huge endurance increases.

Day 33- I didn't workout yesterday, I was going to I was just so out of it from my shift the night before. Today I went to the gym and Began with 100 push-ups and then just randomly picked 10 different ab exercises and did 40 reps a piece of each. I then trained Shoulders. I began with front smith machine shrugs then moved to Arnold presses, front SB raises, this side lateral machine, Bent over DB lat raise and then ended with Tricep rope Pressdowns. I conducted 5 sets of 12-15 reps of each exercise. I then ran 1mile, rowed 1000meters, biked(machine) 3miles and ran 1 mile. I felt really good after my workout, here lately people have been commenting on how much harder I look, so this stuff is def working.

Top Bottom