napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine and provirin cycle

Stunacw

I have pe ostarine and I have pharma lady provirin on the way. I want to run these both as my cycle. How should I run these two and what about pct

I have pe ostarine and I have pharma lady provirin on the way. I want to run these both as my cycle. How should I run these two and what about pct

You should definitely add a bit to this stack but if your intent on just running it the way it is then here is the best way... just know you can really enhance this to a further extent, it just depends on your goals but with proviron involved, i cant believe your not running gw and s4 at the minimum... especially s4 for the ultra muscle hardening...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg day dosed all at once in the a.m.
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
9-12 daa

mini pct 13-16 http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

clomid 50/25/25/25/
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan, thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate your response.
In the Past I took Ostarine, S4, and Proviron as standalone. I really like Ostarine and Proviron. I really did not like S4. On the 2nd week it really started messing with my eyes. Night time vision was terrible. I split the doses but that didn't help. So I rather just stay away from it altogether. I may add some GW into the Mix.

GW would be an awesome addition. I actually started noticing a yellow tint last night from s4. Kind of came out of nowhere. But it's manageable for me right now so I'm sticking to it.
Get som PE GW and run it at 20mg per day. 30 minutes pre workout or the morning on non workout days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly are your goals here? There is so much more potential to this cycle to enhance it. As it is right now, you are really selling yourself short on what you could get out of it

What exactly are your goals here? There is so much more potential to this cycle to enhance it. As it is right now, you are really selling yourself short on what you could get out of it

Yea Rick is right, I used to use Ostarine and Proviron as a bridge before I was blasting and cruising. I would look into adding GW and S4 or LGD depending on goals.

You don't have to put the s4 in there bro... there's plenty of other options to pick from dependent upon your goals.. you could really add to this nicely with though, especially having proviron in there... i really love the plan, now enhance it to the highest extent.. whats the intended goal here bro?

My intended Goal is to to loose as much belly fat as possible, tone up and increase my strength. My workouts are a mixture of weight lifting and cardio routines, treadmill and insanity max 30. I don't want to gain weight as I'm already 250. I am 6ft 3inches. I have some anavar on hand that I never took yet. Should I add that or would winny be better for cutting with this stack?

My intended Goal is to to loose as much belly fat as possible, tone up and increase my strength. My workouts are a mixture of weight lifting and cardio routines, treadmill and insanity max 30. I don't want to gain weight as I'm already 250. I am 6ft 3inches. I have some anavar on hand that I never took yet. Should I add that or would winny be better for cutting with this stack?

your definitely not in the condition to run steroids and steroids are NOT FAT BURNERS... this is literally the worst thing you could add... let me set this up nicely for you...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

For your intended goal and your current condition, I wouldn't advise using steroids at all bro. Dylan laid out a perfect stack for you, which is exactly what I'd recommend as well. It's honestly going to be the best for you, and it's safe without the side effects and suppression of steroids. With the right diet it will help strip the fat right off of you.

For your intended goal and your current condition, I wouldn't advise using steroids at all bro. Dylan laid out a perfect stack for you, which is exactly what I'd recommend as well. It's honestly going to be the best for you, and it's safe without the side effects and suppression of steroids. With the right diet it will help strip the fat right off of you.

Thanks for the responses guys. I may have made myself sound like a big overweight guy. I am not very overweight. I'm a bug guy with decent amount of muscle. Yes I'm not ripped and cut up with a six pack but I've been working out on and off for about 15 years. So I have size on me and I'm tall that contributes to me being 250. Anyways, I do appreciate honest opinions. I just wanted to point out that I have a good sold base of muscle and that I have been lifting for years. I do understand that steroids are not fat burners. I'm going to stick with the Ostarine and Proviron. I will purchase GW soon too. Thanks Guys!

Thanks for the responses guys. I may have made myself sound like a big overweight guy. I am not very overweight. I'm a bug guy with decent amount of muscle. Yes I'm not ripped and cut up with a six pack but I've been working out on and off for about 15 years. So I have size on me and I'm tall that contributes to me being 250. Anyways, I do appreciate honest opinions. I just wanted to point out that I have a good sold base of muscle and that I have been lifting for years. I do understand that steroids are not fat burners. I'm going to stick with the Ostarine and Proviron. I will purchase GW soon too. Thanks Guys!

i didn't think you were some big blob brother, not at all but steroids are not the best option at this point... your making the best move... if you need any help along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... you should definitely add a log if you have the time as well!

Dylan, thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate your response.
In the Past I took Ostarine, S4, and Proviron as standalone. I really like Ostarine and Proviron. I really did not like S4. On the 2nd week it really started messing with my eyes. Night time vision was terrible. I split the doses but that didn't help. So I rather just stay away from it altogether. I may add some GW into the Mix.

s4 isnt for everyone .gw is an excellent addition! go for it

I wasn't thinking you were a fat ass by any means bro. I know you are a tall guy which accounts for a lot of extra weight. If you need help with anything else along the way just let us know!

Top Bottom