napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does it bother you when..

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I always have people come up to me and ask what I'm using etc.. etc... during my workout. It happens at least 3-4 times a week. It's flattering knowing I JUST started my first Sarms stack, but it also gets annoying at times. I kinda feel like they're more focused on others than they are themselves. I could care less what other dudes are using in the gym. If you look good, and you lift strong, I'll give you props. But I'll never go out of my way to care about anyone's cycle. Is that just me???? Am I mean? :( lololol

no it is annoying, bc most people want a magic bean not put the work in I don't tell em shit. but that has been going on for years and years. u just have to laugh. tell em deer antlers lol watch trip over themselves to go get some. most guys like us wouldn't discuss that shit in open gym anyways so they broke the number 1 rule (unless you know them personally) but even then I don't tell my closest friends. I just say diet and training man.

I kinda just tell them whatever I do wouldn't work for you anyways. We're all different. Then they look at me like I'm dumb and wrong...

lmao well like I said us "gear heads" so to speak wouldn't ask that knowing how UG it is when we have resources and im sure a source wouldn't like you bringin newbies to them either. I work out at a geriatric gym so I don't get asked too much lol.

I just find it disrespectful. I wouldn't ever walk up to some one and ask "hey bro what are you using?" I just find it as an invasion of privacy personally. I usually respond with some fucked up comment. Seems to do the job to get people to leave me alone at the gym lol.

I just find it disrespectful. I wouldn't ever walk up to some one and ask "hey bro what are you using?" I just find it as an invasion of privacy personally. I usually respond with some fucked up comment. Seems to do the job to get people to leave me alone at the gym lol.

So what you on TX?

Sometimes lucky charms too. Just the marshmallows though. Fucking gainz are sick from it. try it out.

A lot of times it's because they are really a weak ass punk looking to talk shit and saying no work was evolved it was all juice. One can tell the fakers and the ones who real and hungry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of times it's because they are really a weak ass punk looking to talk shit and saying no work was evolved it was all juice. One can tell the fakers and the ones who real and hungry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you have been on the juice you don't know what the hell your talking about. Easy my ass, still seems to be a gind everyday and glacier like gains.

Someone just asked me this the other day. I dont know what people expect. Like you think i'm going to say oh i take steroids and eat pizza. haha obviously im going to tell you I eat clean eat a lot of protein and take creatine. Like who the fuck do they think they are to come up to me and expect me to divulge my secrets. Unless its 21st. I gave you my secret recipe lol

Someone just asked me this the other day. I dont know what people expect. Like you think i'm going to say oh i take steroids and eat pizza. haha obviously im going to tell you I eat clean eat a lot of protein and take creatine. Like who the fuck do they think they are to come up to me and expect me to divulge my secrets. Unless its 21st. I gave you my secret recipe lol

I appreciate that I really do. At least you have people ask you what you are on. People don't ask me shit, but I did have a women tell me I was buff about two weeks ago. My head was swole. Did you hear that boys I'm Buff.

I appreciate that I really do. At least you have people ask you what you are on. People don't ask me shit, but I did have a women tell me I was buff about two weeks ago. My head was swole. Did you hear that boys I'm Buff.

lmao 21 are you working out on a base over there? what is the damn feel now since Friday's bullshit everyone on alert?

Top Bottom