napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno

I placed an order with xeno when he first moved to this forum. He had the test cyp package 3x 250mg/ML vials for 100$. After i read some good reviews on his gear, i decided to buy it. Once i sent the money, to took 5 weeks for me to get the gear. He claimed that he had some problems with amazon. The whole time he kept telling me he will make things right and that its a legit problem he was having. 5 weeks later i get 5 vials, 2 with labels 250mg/ml and 3 with no labels. I email him whats up with that. He said 2 were 250mg/ml and the other 3 were 100mg/ml. I told him its my first cycle and i have no use for 100mg. I don't have 3cc syringes nor do i want to inject too much into my shoulder. He said he would send out the last vial 250mg, mid October. Haven't heard from him since. As far as the gear, its working good, im 4 weeks into my first cycle, and i am getting good results. The reason im making this post is because i did not receive what i ordered. Now im looking for a source that can sell me just 1 vial of test cyp 250mg/ml. I know this is hard because most companies want a minimum and shipping and so its just a big hassle on my end.

I placed an order with xeno when he first moved to this forum. He had the test cyp package 3x 250mg/ML vials for 100$. After i read some good reviews on his gear, i decided to buy it. Once i sent the money, to took 5 weeks for me to get the gear. He claimed that he had some problems with amazon. The whole time he kept telling me he will make things right and that its a legit problem he was having. 5 weeks later i get 5 vials, 2 with labels 250mg/ml and 3 with no labels. I email him whats up with that. He said 2 were 250mg/ml and the other 3 were 100mg/ml. I told him its my first cycle and i have no use for 100mg. I don't have 3cc syringes nor do i want to inject too much into my shoulder. He said he would send out the last vial 250mg, mid October. Haven't heard from him since. As far as the gear, its working good, im 4 weeks into my first cycle, and i am getting good results. The reason im making this post is because i did not receive what i ordered. Now im looking for a source that can sell me just 1 vial of test cyp 250mg/ml. I know this is hard because most companies want a minimum and shipping and so its just a big hassle on my end.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Xeno was nothing but great, then a bunch of problems started cropping up. Sucks brother :(.

Ya man have you seen the other threads. Shit just started happening out of nowhere.

Roids24 has no minimum but I'm sure a lot of sources will help you given the situation. Problem is his gear is great. Idk why the fuck he would do this shit.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah just doesn't add up to me. He was doing really well and had had top notch products. Very odd situation.

i know from other posts he just fell the fuck off the earth, has anyone heard from him? i know there was some talk maybe he got pinched i dont know tho but hell even prisoners have facebook wtf tell somebody something shit

i know from other posts he just fell the fuck off the earth, has anyone heard from him? i know there was some talk maybe he got pinched i dont know tho but hell even prisoners have facebook wtf tell somebody something shit

From a post on here from somebody in the Know said he didn't know what exactly the problem was but it wasn't related to getting pinched or LE.

From a post on here from somebody in the Know said he didn't know what exactly the problem was but it wasn't related to getting pinched or LE.

From what I know about what was going on with him, just doesnt make sense for it to be LE because LE doesnt "tip their hand" if they want you. They just gather all the evidence and pick you up.

I just read over on Meso that Aavang labs is xeno! Someone posted pictures from both labs that looked the same and his prices are the same too!

Il get a list and figure out where he is. That will confirm it.
Thoms44 if you know anyone who orders from them ask them the city of origin on the packs.

Yep. Riverside huh? ... fucking dumbass. Il bash his shit in the ground. You will see me over there buddy. Same name.

Top Bottom