Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do sarms affect skin health at all?

bcoops

Member
Reason I'm asking, this time of year (I live in Canada) it's really cold and dry, my hands always crack and peel bad. I noticed today though that my hands aren't dry or cracked at all. I've been on mk-677 and the ultra super stack for just over 2 weeks now.
 
Reason I'm asking, this time of year (I live in Canada) it's really cold and dry, my hands always crack and peel bad. I noticed today though that my hands aren't dry or cracked at all. I've been on mk-677 and the ultra super stack for just over 2 weeks now.

yes, sarms definitely have a skin enhancement effect and you will notice rather quickly as you are... mk677 is like hgh bro and that's a huge benefit of hgh use...
 
Reason I'm asking, this time of year (I live in Canada) it's really cold and dry, my hands always crack and peel bad. I noticed today though that my hands aren't dry or cracked at all. I've been on mk-677 and the ultra super stack for just over 2 weeks now.

They definitely affect skin health, and especially MK-677. That's one of its big benefits
 
Top Bottom