napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet and Nutrition basics 101

@rickrock what's your take on cheat day / meal ? I've been on cycle for 3 weeks now on a cut & sticking to my cals & macro goals for a month now , you can imagine my taste buds are screaming cravings for a ton of stuff .

I was thinking on taking a day break from counting anything & get everything I crave for .

So how would that affect my progress ? Some people do recommend it & others don't what do you think ?

I see benefit in them as long as they are done constructively and not overboard. Everything in moderation and ONLY used sparingly. After a couple weeks of dieting a good well placed cheat meal can be of great value but I don't believe in an all out chest day binge fest. Be sensible

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

anyone have any recommendations for a mass gainer with out whey concentrate. I am very lactose intolerant so isolate and hydrolysate, casin, egg, etc are the only ones that dont bug me. any recommendations you can think of would be most helpful

anyone have any recommendations for a mass gainer with out whey concentrate. I am very lactose intolerant so isolate and hydrolysate, casin, egg, etc are the only ones that dont bug me. any recommendations you can think of would be most helpful

Honestly man, I'd stay away from mass gainers. The macros on them are terrible, and they are full of fillers.

Just stick with a good powder and get your calories from other whole food sources. You,can add oats, peanut butter, bananas, and olive oil to shakes to make your own healthy gainers

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am vegan and use a product from Costco called Vega. It's all plant based protien. No fillers no lactose, casein or whey. I add frozen fruit and mix with almond milk.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am vegan and use a product from Costco called Vega. It's all plant based protien. No fillers no lactose, casein or whey. I add frozen fruit and mix with almond milk.

Oh and no soy either.

love this, amazing work, i have 1 question if anyone can advise, my maintenance with small increase for a small lean bulk is 3200, at the moment I'm working out weight training 3 days, so just say i burn 300 calories so thats 900 over the week, can i split that into the 7 days eating so i can have the same meal plan everyday or do i have to just eat more on training days?

keep up the great work guys thanks

love this, amazing work, i have 1 question if anyone can advise, my maintenance with small increase for a small lean bulk is 3200, at the moment I'm working out weight training 3 days, so just say i burn 300 calories so thats 900 over the week, can i split that into the 7 days eating so i can have the same meal plan everyday or do i have to just eat more on training days?

keep up the great work guys thanks

I think it is best to keep your caloric target consistent with your goals day to day throughout the week

Yo!

So sugar is the enemy...correct? Refined sugar needing no explanation. WHat about fast absorption sugars like in fruit? Can you provide an example of normal sugar intake in grams in a healthy diet? For example...my fitness pal app allots for 84g of sugar per day. i rarely get over 20g...is this too low or am i on the right track?

6'
15%
diet ATM is 50/30/20 using the fitness pal recomendation for BB template.

Thanks in advance!

I'm definitely trying to get my diet dialed in. My biggest issue is I am just hardly ever hungry. But I'm a complete whore for rice, so I may be in luck. I'm trying to gain weight via muscle of course. I weigh 155lb and am 5'8. I see there is a lot of disputing evidence wether or not you really do need brown rice vs white rice. So what's your opinion on this? And is it true you can only absorb at Maximum 40g of protein every 2-3 hours? is this why you need to eat 5-6 times a day?

It's been so long since I had a meal plan, I really did forget how to do most of this stuff efficiently. Fats are always easy, flax seed oil is an easy and good source Imo. Anyway, would appreciate the help! Cheers!

Check out Montgomery's "No Bake Protein Bars". They are dense, and taste awesome!! High quality protein, oats, cashew milk, PB2...can't go wrong with any of those items mixed together.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero.../what-your-go-foods-22601.html?highlight=bake

Rick thats awesome! Really helps alot especially in lieu of other questions I've posted and the answers I've recieved lately. Everythings coming together! My question to you is, any strategy or plan for someone to maintain a diet such as these while traveling? My job takes me away from home for sometimes weeks at a time and its sometimes hard to stay in these parameters.

Top Bottom