napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diary MK 677 Ibutamoren & MK 2866 Ostarine

Today is Monday 17th September and it is Day 22.

So I decided last Saturday to try taking 12.5mg of MK 677 & MK 2866 in the evening and see what the effects would be like. Saturday night was the night of 1,000 farts.....quite literally.....I would have been at around 37.5mg for that day in total although the morning dose of 25mg must have reduced quite a bit by the evening. Other than having wind like crazy there were no other side effects other than not wanting to go to bed until 1am...and then still not being able to get to sleep until quite a bit later.

On Sunday, Hong Kong was hit by a huge typhoon....so I had to stay at home all day.....ended up with bad lower back pain from laying around on the sofa all day.

Hit the gym this morning for an upper body pull day. Nothing special to report. Pump is still there although I notice by the time I get up in the morning, the "permanent pump" is a lot less and it kicks back in half an hour after dosing. Didnt feel particularly hungry this morning, so the hunger effects have definitely subsided as have the lethargic feelings. The farts are no fun though...not because I dont like farting...more that I dont want the Mrs or anyone in a public elevator etc to suffer.

One thing that I have noticed is that I seem to end every day with a lot of stomach bloating. Feels like ive got a belly developing and its not very pleasant...I do try to drink as much water as I can and to keep the sodium levels down but I still get the bloat. I dont feel like ive got water retention anywhere else though. First think in the morning the bloat is not as bad...but it soon comes on after breakfast.

Im wondering if there is another SARM that I could take that would help to reduce the bloating.....

gw501516 is something you may want to add... i would also be using dandelion root to help with the water

Thanks Dylan, I will do exactly that.

Today is Tuesday 18th September and it is Day 23

Weight was up to 80.8 kg's a couple of days ago and its today 80.7 kg's so the weight seems to have stabilized for the first time since starting this experiment. As Dylan recommended, im going to add in some GW501516 and some Dandelion Root but it will be a week before I can get started on that due to delivery times etc.

Today was an upper body push day. Felt a bit weaker again in the gym although I managed to do everything plus some more...I think this again due to cutting back on the carbs yesterday and not starting today off with enough carbs as well. Did have a very intense pump during the workout..far more than usual.

Not much else to report other than I am finding that I need to eat more than I did prior to starting this experiment just to keep going. For example, this afternoon I felt very weak and had to have a protein shake and an orange to give me some energy. Im guessing this is to do with low blood sugar levels and I find myself like this more and more often. Maybe there is some recomp going on which in turn is pushing my metabolism up.

Today is Thursday 20th September and it is Day 25

Managed to buy some Dandelion Root & Plant extract tablets from a local health shop last night. They were not cheap but nothing is in Hong Kong so went with it. I will buy some plain and simple Dandelion pills when im in the UK next week to bring back to Hong Kong.

Took the first three pills and did feel noticeably less bloated this morning. The instructions say to take three pills twice a day...below is what is supposed to be inside the pills....noticed that the Potassium content is a total joke lol...

Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 28
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*

Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 17 mg 850%
Calcium (as Calcium Citrate Malate) 255 mg 26%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 10 mg 3%
Potassium (as Tripotassium Citrate Monhydrate) 33 mg 1%
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, root) extract (25% inulin, 86 mg) 345 mg †

Green tea (Camellia sinensis, leaf) 300 mg †
95% Polyphenols, 285 mg;
75% Catechins, 225 mg;
45% EGCG, 135 mg;

Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, leaf) extract (3% Vitexin, 7 mg) 255 mg †
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, whole plant) powder 150 mg †
Uva-ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, leaf) extract (20% Arbutin, 17 mg) 85 mg †
Sevenbark (Hydrangea arborescens, root) (4:1 extract) 55 mg †
Buchu (Agathosma betulina, leaf) (4:1 concentrate) 42 mg †
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum, leaf) (4:1 concentrate) 37 mg †
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon, fruit) powder (11% Quinic acid, 1 mg) 11 mg †

Ive got no idea what all the other tackle is for in the contents...I really only wanted the Dandelion.

So this morning the weight is up again.....to 81 KG's....I was surprised because I thought that as I felt less bloated this morning there would be less water weight....

Nothing new to report...Had a tough leg day yesterday...leg days are never much fun and I always feel totally screwed up for the rest of the day. Didnt manage to move any additional weight or do more sets.

Today is a rest day. Im feeling quite a few aches in my shoulders and lower back. As im off to the UK mid next week, I may take a few days off on arrival before hitting the gym again to rest the aches.

Muscles still feel full and ive had no other side effects.

Last edited:
Today is Monday 24th September and it is Day 29.

Woke up this morning with a crazy pump in the chest and arms. Thought it was going to be a great day in the gym.

A few days ago I managed to injure myself doing leg presses by bringing my knees to close to my chest causing lower left rib pain. Was not able to sleep on my left side at all and today it was so sore that I was unable to do more than a few sets of pullups, chinups and some curls. Ended up finishing early and feeling well pissed off.

Ive noticed some gains in the past week in my chest and arms...it seems that the MK's are at this point generating some results. My weight was up again this morning to 81.5 kg's. Still belly bloated despite drinking a shed load of water and watching my sodium intake. Before bed last night I drank 4 pints of water...ended up getting up several times during the night to piss is all out.

Going to have to work around this rib pain somehow.....

Top Bottom