napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diary MK 677 Ibutamoren & MK 2866 Ostarine

Noddy73

Starting a Six Weeks Diary taking MK 677 Ibutamoren & MK 2866 Ostarine.

Starting weight 76kg's ( 167 lbs )

Height of 5'11".

Worked out for the past 3 yrs and dropped from 85kg's 3 yrs ago to 72kg's 18 months ago and now up to 76 kg's. Before 3 yrs ago...never worked out.

Bodyfat is now around 18% based on image comparisons I have seen on the interweb.

Target - to get to 10% bodyfat and build some muscle. Want to look tidy.

Health Issues - Lower back problems caused by a crushed nerve that kicks off during squats.....now I avoid squats after weeks of pain...happened four times over the past two years. Elbow pain hurts during chin up and curl. Did suffer from very painful knees before I took up weight lifting....now almost gone but does play up a bit sometimes.

Rest : Sleep quality is poor. Usually get up around 4 or 5 times every night. Go for a pee then back to bed after drinking water. Had an operation a few months ago on my nose to improve breathing and is taking time to get used to breathing through my nose again. Office job.

Cycle history : None.

Improvements - Huge progress since I started weight lifting in all muscle groups. Legs still look a bit skinny.

Supplements - Took Creatine for past 2 yrs, stopped 2 weeks ago as I feel it made my lower back pain worse. Did not notice any improvements using it anyway. Pure Isolate Whey at breakfast and after gym ( 30g each time ). Scoop of Casein Protein before bed ( depends on the daily macros on meal plan ). BCAA's.

Workouts : 5 days a week...typically –

Day 1 : full upper body :
- 12 Sets ( 5 reps ) Pull Ups
- 7 Sets ( 5 reps ) Chin Ups
- 7 Sets ( 10 reps ) Face Pull
- 10 Sets ( between 4 and 8 reps ) 10kg extra weighted dips on dip bars
- 3 Sets ( 10 reps ) Military Press with dumbbells
- 6 Sets ( between 4 and 8 reps ) Bench press Flat 60 kg to 70 kg
- 6 Sets ( 6 reps ) Wide Chest press ( machine ) 80 kg
- 4 Sets ( 12 reps ) Bicep Curls with loaded bar 20 kg

Day 2 : Lower body
- 7 Sets ( 8 reps ) 45 Degree Leg press 100 kg
- 9 Sets ( 25 reps ) Calf Raise ( using Horizontal Leg Press ) 160 kg
- 6 Sets ( 8 reps ) Leg Extension machine 70 kg’s
- 6 Sets ( 8 reps ) Leg Curl machine 65 kg’s

Day 3 : Full upper body
12 Sets ( 5 reps ) Pull Ups

Day 4 : Rest

Day 5 full upper body

Day 6 : Lower body
- 7 Sets ( 8 reps ) 45 Degree Leg press 100 kg
- 9 Sets ( 25 reps ) Calf Raise ( using Horizontal Leg Press ) 160 kg
- 6 Sets ( 8 reps ) Leg Extension machine 70 kg’s
- 6 Sets ( 8 reps ) Leg Curl machine 65 kg’s

Day 7 : Rest.

Sometimes I mix it up a bit.

Typical Daily Nutrition :

Breakfast : Pure Isolate Whey 25g + 4 blocks of frozen spinach, 4 blocks of frozen broccolli, 6 almonds, banana, ice water and blended up. 3x omega 3's & sometimes a slice of toast with honey.

After Gym : Banana + 25g Pure Whey Isolate

Lunch : 50g Carbs, 250g Protein ( meat or fish ), 50g Veg.

Afternoon : Tall Skinny Latte

Evening : 50g Carbs, 250g Protein ( meat or fish ), 50g Veg.

Typical daily calories : between 1,800 and 2,000. I keep a daily diary unless there is a train crash and my wife drags me out for dinner or a buffet lunch !
Target calories each day ( fluctuates a bit but I try to keep on track most days ) : 40% protein ( 175 grams ), 30% Carbs ( 131 grams ), 30% Fat ( 58 grams ) = 1,750 cals.

Alcohol is rare.

Resting calories around 2,000 cals. Weight drops if I take less than 2,000 cals but always increases if I eat more than 2,000 cals.

Reason for wanting to do a MK677 & MK2866 cycle :

Im struggling to get my fat levels down especially on the belly. My chest and arms are very lean as are my legs but I struggle to get that down without losing muscle everywhere else. I read that going on to this cycle will help to maintain my muscle and perhaps increase muscle / fat composition if I continue to train as hard as I can and keep my macros sensible at or below maintenance.

Niggling injuries take time to heal, especially my elbow and shoulder. Hoping to clear these up.
I fear steroids due to the potential long term sides and don’t feel that I am experienced enough or advanced enough to even contemplate them. An MK cycle seems like an interesting option to just see how I could benefit. Dont like the idea of needles.

The Cycle :

Dosage – MK677 ( 25mg ) & MK2866 ( 25mg ) daily at 7am on an empty stomach followed up by my daily smoothie and omega 3’s. Take for 6 wks followed by PCT.

The MK are little round tabs. They came in bottle of 100 from a UK supplier.

PCT – I have ready –

Week 1 : Nolvadex – 40mg per day. Clomid – 50mg per day
Week 2 : Nolvadex – 40mg per day. Clomid – 50mg per day
Week 3 : Nolvadex – 20mg per day. Clomid – 25mg per day
Week 4 : Nolvadex – 20mg per day. Clomid – 25mg per day

Other options of PCT I have ordered : Arimistane ( Eradicate ). Not decided as of yet if I will need the above full PCT on Nolvadex / Clomid or just the Eradicate…..some say do the full whack…others seem to think less. Will get bloods done as soon as the cycle is finished to see how badly the Test has been suppressed. Any advise appreciated !

Day 1 ( Mon 27th Aug rest day ) :
20 min after dose I had a huge hunger attack… raided the fridge and ate far too much ! Macros went out of the window.
Three hours later I dev a really big pump in my chest, arms, legs, traps etc. The pump did not go away. Felt lethargic too. Tired all day. Slept badly but did have a weird dream that I was being chased through Central London by a monster and I locked myself into a hotel room only to have the door smashed through the lock by the monster…which caused my shorts to rip and my dick to drop out…..which suddenly grew hundreds of tiny red and white mushrooms and then the monster ran away. I had a few more really whacky dreams that night too……WOW.

Day 2 ( Tuesday 28th Aug ) : Upper body day.
Weight went up by 1.5 kg’s . Assume that to be water retention. Did feel bloated.
Very tired, very hungry, constant pump. No improvements in the gym. Drank a crazy amount of water. Didn’t sleep at all well.

Day 3 ( Wednesday 29th Aug ) : Lower body day.
Weight went up again…totally 78.2 kg’s. Very tired, very hungry, constant pump. No improvements in the gym. Slept better than I had for months. Felt very rested the following morning.

Day 4 ( Thursday 30th Aug ) : Rest Day.
Weight up to 78.4 kg’s. Still tired as hell and a crazy appetite. Still very pumped 24/7. Slept quite well. Has a few weird dreams again.

Day 5 ( Friday 31st Aug ) : Upper body day.
Weight unchanged but I managed to push 70 kg’s for the first time ever on the flat bench. Surprised myself as I did 4 reps. Had a pretty good session. Tried to do some chin ups but still could not as the elbow injury a month or so ago was still giving me grief. Went out for a company buffet lunch….went crazy and ate loads…felt like I had not eaten for months. Went heavy on the carbs…total macro train crash. Still tired, still pumped all day / night. Slept reasonably…only got up a couple of times in the night.

Day 6 ( Sat 1st Sept ) : Lower body day.
Weight went up to 78.4 kg’s. Didn’t feel like my waist line had increased and felt as if all the food that I had been eating had digested a lot faster than usual. Triceps felt bigger and I got a few comments from my son who said that I seemed to have grown a bit lol !! Went heavier in the gym on the leg press and ende dup doing more sets of heavier weights overall. Felt tired all day although once I got started in the gym, the tiredness went away ( same story every time in the gym with tiredness ). Slept on the sofa in the afternoon….as usual I ended up eating way more than my planned macros for the day.

Day 7 ( Sun 2nd Sept ) : Rest Day.
Weight 78.4 kg’s. Still tired, still crazy hungry and still just as pumped. Slept pretty well.

Day 8 ( Mon 3rd Sept ) : Upper body day….changed to do just a push day so I could focus on chest and Triceps. Did loads more bench and dips…gave myself as much of a hammering as I possibly could. Still very tired, still crazy hungry and still very pumped. Triceps felt bigger. Slept badly.

Day 9 ( Tues 4th Sept ) : Upper body day….changed to do just a pull day. Focussed on Back and Biceps. Incredible….I could chin up and although I still had some minor pain in the elbow I could feel that the pain was nearly gone…..in fact after the gym session, my elbow felt great ! Im sure this is a result of the cycle…I had heard a lot about the healing properties. So I managed to do quite a few chin ups although the reps were low as I had not done any for the past six weeks due to injury. Not feeling quite as tired as before and appetite beginning to get under control….hoping that I can nail the hunger and tiredness…..really need to get back on my macro plans as I keep a daily food diary and want to go no more than my usual 1750 cals. This is where I am now…..will update daily…….

Just thought I would mention that I get “numb fingers” during the night when I’m asleep whilst on this cycle. When I wake up , I have to wiggle my fingers around a bit and then the numbness goes.

Today ( day 9 ) I’m still getting very hungry. Ended up eating far too much for dinner again. Drinking loads of water....far more than before the cycle and I feel quite bloated in the stomach.

Last edited:
now thats detail... nice bro... very very helpful to post with such detail...

remember that with mk677 you are gong to get water retention... its very very important that you balance potassium/sodium... no more than 2300 mg of sodium per day and make sure you get at least 4700 mg of potassium

Thanks for the advice Dylan. Ive done some googling and it does seem that I must be low on potassium. It explains which i get dead fingers during the night and why I also twitch quite a bit in the hands and feet / legs before going to sleep. The twitching has been going on for a while, but it has got worse since starting the cycle.

Is the max 2300 mg of sodium each day to keep the bloat under control ?

Today is day 10 and last night I struggled to get to sleep but once I was off I had a reasonable night. I have noticed that the past four or five days I have had the farts at night...so much so that the Mrs threatened to kick me out lol.

Leg day today.....hammered the hell out of my legs and am aching like crazy. Pushed 120 kg's on the 45 degree leg press and all sets which is an improvement of 10 kgs. Still have a full body 24/7 pump but ive just noticed that I have no tiredness at all today for the first time since starting the cycle. Im not crazy hungry either.

Weight was up again this morning .... 78.7 kg's. Not too worried about that as my shorts dont feel any tighter around the waist. I started out at 76 kg's so up 2.7 kg's in the 10 days so far....and as you have said Dylan, this is probably mostly water retention.

yes thats the max for sodium... most people go above that and thats something you have to be extra careful with when you run mk677

Love the detail here, but 6 weeks is a pretty short cycle, especially for mk677. You really need to run it longer.

Hello RickRock, Ive been thinking the same about the shortness of the cycle of MK 677 having read a lot of your posts. I will continue the MK 677 well after the six weeks, but will it also be OK to continue the MK 2866 Ostarine as well or should I come off the Ostarine at six weeks ? If I do come off the Ostarine and continue the MK 677 then will I need to PCT from the Ostarine at that point and what would be your recommendation for a PCT at that point ?

Today is Day 11.

The tiredness / lethargy has completely gone and so has the ferocious appetite although I did increase my breakfast with more spinach and broccoli plus another half scoop of protein powder to beef up the smoothie.

Almost exactly one hour after taking the MK's today, I could feel a substantial pump in the chest and arms...far more than I have felt on previous days.

Due to morning work commitments tomorrow ( Friday ) I will be unable to hit the gym and I dont want to go in the afternoon as I dont have the same levels of energy as I do first thing in the mornings....so I went today for a push day....thats four days in a row which I tend to avoid doing. It was a good session and I wanted to push the bench further but there was nobody around to spot and I didnt want to end up in hospital so kept things safe. Weighted dips went well and I managed to continue with the 10kg weight but increased all my reps to six instead of four / five. Although it was good session, I didnt feel a workout pump more than usual.

I have noticed in the past several days that it has been getting sore and itchy between my big toes. Thinking it may just be a flare up of athletes feet I have been using a special cream but last night it was pretty bad and very sore. Im thinking that it is not in fact athletes feet and that it may just be due to swelling of the toes that has caused the itchiness. Usually I find that athletes feet is between my small toes....never the big toes.....This morning I felt as if my toes were less swollen and today the toes are not as itchy.

Looking at the Potassium issues, I have tried to build in certain foods to increase levels. Its quite hard to hit a target of 4,700 mg per day !!

Weight was up again this morning to 78.9 kg's. But again, there was not impact on my waist size so I am not going to be concerned about that. Since I dont have the starving feeling any more, im going to try and cut back so that I can lose some of the excess belly. I can see from the way that I dont seem to be putting belly weight on each day despite eating more that I should be able to now get leaner on this cycle.

Ive decided to push the MK 677 from six weeks up to six months depending on how things progress based on RickRocks comments. I will continue to run the MK 2866 but for twelve weeks instead of the original six weeks plan.

Rather than just asking questions and not reading other posts, ive seen the following in regards to recommended PCT :

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/mk677-mk2866-q-amp-29136.html

This means that I will run :

Week 1 : Clomid 50mg / day & GW-501516 20mg / day
Week 2 : Clomid 25mg / day & GW-501516 20mg / day
Week 3 : Clomid 25mg / day & GW-501516 20mg / day
Week 4 : Clomid 25mg / day & GW-501516 20mg / day

My original plans were to run :

Week 1 : Nolvadex – 40mg / day & Clomid – 50mg / day
Week 2 : Nolvadex – 40mg / day & Clomid – 50mg / day
Week 3 : Nolvadex – 20mg / day & Clomid – 25mg / day
Week 4 : Nolvadex – 20mg / day & Clomid – 25mg / day

Although I have the Nolvadex in stock already, I will not follow that original PCT. So I will order the GW-501516 now so that I have it to hand as soon as it is needed.

Is there any other advice that I should take in regards to this updated PCT or my cycle in general based on how things are already progressing ? Im totally convinced that there is some form of recomp going on and I feel as if there are some gains in addition to what would have been if I had not been on this cycle. I suppose I need to give this more time to see if by cutting back on calories ( now the hunger has gone ) if I become leaner....as leaner plus some additional modest levels of muscle is the overall target for this cycle.

smart move making these changes... pct looks great and how its supposed to look... you can use nolva or clomid, it makes no difference there so if you already have nolva, thats fine, you just dont need two serms and definitely want gw501516 in there... its not as difficult as you think to get to 4700 mg of potassium... spinach for example, can help tremendously... you just have to learn the proper foods...

Today is Saturday 8th September and it is Day 13.

Yesterday was rest day and I’ve decided to take today and tomorrow off to rest as I’m aching from the heavy Mon - Thurs workouts. Will be hitting the gym hard on Monday.

Nothing really new to report. Don’t feel as if anything has changed in the past 48 hours worth noting.

Did look into the possibility of adding Turinabol ( Tbol ) but I’m going to wait and see how the current cycle progresses first and then review and take advice on what to potentially do afterwards.

Last edited:
Today is Sunday 9th September and it is Day 14.

The itching on the top of my big toes has got worse and no creams have been helping. I noticed that exposure to hot water makes it worse as well as itching the toes. Cold Airconditioning really helps to calm it down. I’m now convinced that this is a side effect of one of the MK’s. Not to be defeated, I dropped into a side street pharmacy and bought a pack of Loratadine which I have used in the past for ulticaria and four hours later the itching has stopped and the toes are looking much better.

No tiredness or excess hunger today.

Couldn’t face taking another rest day so I did a pull day in the gym and it was a reasonable session. Nothing more spectacular than usual but my tennis elbow is 95% healed which is a great result. I was able to a bunch of chin ups and curls that in the past were difficult so I think the MK has definitely helped with healing there.

Tonight I’m going hiking / running and plan to make sure today is a deficit on calories as I really need to see some progress on my waistline.

Slept well last night....no more freaky dreams...

A3BA90F3-96F6-439E-81F8-2E7368A4C8E9.jpg

Last edited:
Ostarine cured my tennis elbow as well as shoulder issues. Good to know it’s helped you as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is Monday 10th September and it is Day 15.

Woke up with absolutely no energy at all, probably because after last nights hike, I had only a protein shake. That was a BIG mistake.....Had the usual 7am MK's followed up by my usual smoothie and two slices of toast and honey. Really struggled today in the gym ( chest and triceps day )....just didnt have any energy at all. Finished up with lighter weights than usual. Im sure this was all because of not eating enough yesterday....but even after lunch, im still feeling zapped.....not tired, but just dont feel like ive got any strength.

Didnt sleep well last night either. Kept waking up and was struggling to get back to sleep. Went to bed at 10pm and could have just got up at 5am and cracked on with the day.

Going to have an early night tonight and make sure im well carbed up for tomorrows leg day.

Tuesday 11th September - Day 16

This morning the weight was up....to 79.1 kg's. Didnt feel any fatter around the waistline but then didnt feel as if I have lost any belly fat either.

Legs felt totally dead after getting out of bed....and today was leg day in the gym ! Had the usual breakfast and headed out to the gym. Struggled big time and ended up doing less weight for fewer reps and sets. Didnt feel much of a pump as I usually do after taking the MK's in the morning. By the time I was done, it was time for lunch so I went out for lunch as I had not pre-prepared anything for today. Ended up eating loads more than usual...quite heavy on the rice too and I noticed my legs very quickly feeling less dead. A pump also developed in my chest and arms after eating.

It seems that I must have been really low on carbs before hitting the gym today...hence the crap workout, but Ive not had this problem before based on what I have been eating each day. The feeling is that my metabolism may have picked up a bit and I now need to eat more to keep going.

The Loratadine antihistamines are working on the big toes and there appears to be no reaction between the Loratadine and the MK 677 or MK 2866.

Got pissed off this afternoon with a contractor over a business matter and instead of the usual 'flying totally off the handle', just come over as being generally pissed off and grumpy. Thats a first for me so there seems to be some form of well being going on with MK's to have calmed me down from my usual Gorilla persona.

Tomorrow is a rest day. I need it......

Ostarine cured my tennis elbow as well as shoulder issues. Good to know it’s helped you as well.

Hi 9th Wonder.....I would agree that there is definitely rapid repair with taking the MK's. My elbow has been bad for quite some time and it was only after taking the MK's that the elbow healed up.....I hope that once im off the cycle the pain does not come back !

Hi 9th Wonder.....I would agree that there is definitely rapid repair with taking the MK's. My elbow has been bad for quite some time and it was only after taking the MK's that the elbow healed up.....I hope that once im off the cycle the pain does not come back !

It shouldn’t. I know mine didn’t, but another natural product I took to assist with the repair was super cissus by USP labs. That also helped tremendously

Wednesday 12th September - Day 17

Feeling much bulkier today in the biceps, triceps and chest and a bigger than normal pump has been progressively gaining throughout the afternoon and now evening. There has definitely been some progress since starting this experiment....far more than would have been without the MK's. The Mrs is noticing some changes as are others. My Polo shirts are getting far too tight and beginning to look a bit silly...... Just yesterday I felt totally wiped out but today im feeling great....and I get the feeling that tomorrow is going to be a brilliant pull day in the Gym.

Weight today is 79.7 kg's.

This is an interesting experiment and I am looking forward to see how things continue to progress.

Last edited:
Thursday 13th September - Day 18

Pull day at the gym today. Had a good 1 1/2 hour session although strength is no better than when I started this experiment. I also was not able to do any more than usual.
Weight was up quite surprisingly this morning to 80.2 KG's.

Still taking the antihistamine pills but the reaction on my big toes is now fading away. Ive read from others posts of rashes through the use of MK's...it does seem to be a side that is not discussed much.

Appetite is no greater than usual, but I have beefed up my breakfasts as it helps me get through my workouts better. I never had to do that before the experiment...so for sure my metabolism is definitely going much faster. Ive also had to increase my overall carb intake and this has equated to a much bigger pump in my chest and arms.

I cannot see how anyone would be able to experiment with MK 677 and be on a cut. If you are working out religiously five days a week then to be able to keep going, you have to increase your food intake....or face the prospect of being able to do nothing.....

Thursday 13th September - Day 18

Pull day at the gym today. Had a good 1 1/2 hour session although strength is no better than when I started this experiment. I also was not able to do any more than usual.
Weight was up quite surprisingly this morning to 80.2 KG's.

Still taking the antihistamine pills but the reaction on my big toes is now fading away. Ive read from others posts of rashes through the use of MK's...it does seem to be a side that is not discussed much.

Appetite is no greater than usual, but I have beefed up my breakfasts as it helps me get through my workouts better. I never had to do that before the experiment...so for sure my metabolism is definitely going much faster. Ive also had to increase my overall carb intake and this has equated to a much bigger pump in my chest and arms.

I cannot see how anyone would be able to experiment with MK 677 and be on a cut. If you are working out religiously five days a week then to be able to keep going, you have to increase your food intake....or face the prospect of being able to do nothing.....

A true Recomp is one of the toughest things. If you are looking to increase muscle mass you ultimately end up putting on a bit of fat, water weight etc.

Hi 9th Wonder. I think im re-evaluating the goal on this cycle because cutting back is very tough. My weight has been progressively increasing and this morning im up to 80.7 kg's which was another surprise.

So today is Friday 14th September and it is Day 19.

Had a decent breakfast as I did yesterday to fuel me through Push day in the gym this morning. Didnt feel at all tired and absolutely blitzed it in the gym. I gave my triceps the hammering of their life with full body weight plus 12 kg's. I was on 10 kg's before today. Not only that but I did more sets and I was also able to do more reps. Then at the end of the dips session, I smashed another three sets of just body weight. It felt like I could have done more.

On the flat bench I went straight in at 60 kg's ( my usual max ) and on the second set increased to 70 kg's and managed to do three sets of 4. Then I went back to 60 kg's and pushed several more sets. I can see that 70 kg's is closely within reach for regular sets of 6 as things are going...

Even the military press with dumbbells went up to 18 kg's per dumbbell. I managed that with no problems. In the past I had done the 18's but had really struggled and always ended up going back to the 16's.

The pump today was awesome and I know for sure I have seriously shocked my system.....

The skin rash on the big toes has practically gone now.

Top Bottom