napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Delt Injections

C

cbbram00

I've been considering giving it a try. I read online the body doesn't absorb the gear as much as glutes or quads... Bullshit or not???

25g 5/8 ok for this?

Total bs.. I love hitting delts.. Painless
Thought so... I pinned my glutes exclusively this last blast and I think they need a break. I'm getting a burning sensation when the pin goes in... Must be scar tissue. I'm gonna leave them alone during my cruise.

As long as you hit it correctly, it's a good site. As NY stated, go dead center. It's a smaller target so less room for error. Just take it slow and steady.

I think a lot of people don't even get their gear into the muscle when they hit glutes. Too much fat. I think most people end up unknowingly do a sub-q in the glute. I forgot the exact numbers, but something like only 60% of glute injections performed by nurses actually make it into the muscle. Delts are good because it's pretty much just muscle. Not a lot of fat tissue.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've been considering giving it a try. I read online the body doesn't absorb the gear as much as glutes or quads... Bullshit or not???

25g 5/8 ok for this?

Perfect size unless you got pretty large delts. I Loved delts till some nerves showed up. It wasnt ever painful or me till recently. Kinda wierd... I cant pin them at all now. Absorbtion does not matter. Its a myth man. You put steroids in you're body, It will get absorbed one way or another.

If you use a 1 inch syringe and hit your glutes you will be going IM unless you have a high BF% or unless u don't completely insert the needle. And yes, you are starting to grow fibrosis aka scarring tissue, just hit either from different angle or move your injection points a hair off from where you normally inject. Or buy some numbing cream for tattooing and use that prior to injection. And glutes, delts, etc will not make a difference with absorption,

Just remember when u hit delts if you feel any twitching or pain pull out immediately and re pin, or else you will regret it.. And always aspirate

25g 5/8 ok for this?

ive never heard of the aborption rate being lower.I think that is bs.

i use 25g 1"

If you use a 1 inch syringe and hit your glutes you will be going IM unless you have a high BF% or unless u don't completely insert the needle. And yes, you are starting to grow fibrosis aka scarring tissue, just hit either from different angle or move your injection points a hair off from where you normally inject. Or buy some numbing cream for tattooing and use that prior to injection. And glutes, delts, etc will not make a difference with absorption,

Ya if this one was to me I know its not scar tissue. Its wierd. I never had nerves there and now I do. I dont mind scar tissue. Delts used to be great for me but now my whole arm kicks or gets a serious shock.

Been hitting delts over 5 years. Never twitch or issue lol

Then all has went well for you, I definitely hit twitching once or twice and guess what I did ?? I kept going and injected. Guess what happened next ? My fucken arm knotted up and swelling, redness, couldn't use my arm, thought it was infection but possibly hit a nerve and the oil shifted and went subq along with a bunch of other BS. This was years and years ago, but I have never forgotten this as a lesson learned the HARD way..

25g 5/8 ok for this?

where did you hear about such absurdity bro? where the fuck do people come up with these things? im sorry you even had to see or hear such ridiculousness...

where did you hear about such absurdity bro? where the fuck do people come up with these things? im sorry you even had to see or hear such ridiculousness...
Seriously.

Muscle is muscle.

Sub-q vs intramuscular is a different story though.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was doing research on Google and I read it on another forum... I don't remember which but I figured that it was bs...

Top Bottom