napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Delt Injections

yeah ..all of us are doing bloods. I am doing the deep IM as usual and 2 others doing the subQ and fat. I do my injection once per week, but they are doing eod.Seems strange to me but maybe as time goes on we might find something.
Definitely keep us updated on how all of that goes buddy

I draw with an 18 and inject with a 21. I can't stand using a 23 or smaller. Takes too long to get the stuff in. I guess I'm impatient with just about everything. Lol. High quality needles are sharp as hell so you really don't feel them going in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I draw with an 18 and inject with a 21. I can't stand using a 23 or smaller. Takes too long to get the stuff in. I guess I'm impatient with just about everything. Lol. High quality needles are sharp as hell so you really don't feel them going in.

Right, but with that large a syringe you will have tremendous pin scarring and major fibrosis.

After how long does the scarring happen? I basically inject 2xs a week for the past 2 years and don't feel anything yet but I'm sure if it happens to everyone one it will get me too. Any idea roughly how long it takes for these issues to occur?

Right, but with that large a syringe you will have tremendous pin scarring and major fibrosis.
That's the main reason why I only use 25g.

I usually draw with a 23g x 1½" and pin with a 25g x 1“.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

After how long does the scarring happen? I basically inject 2xs a week for the past 2 years and don't feel anything yet but I'm sure if it happens to everyone one it will get me too. Any idea roughly how long it takes for these issues to occur?

^Its different for everyone bro, took me about round the 5 year mark before i really started to notice this and this was almost 8-9 years ago, and my wife points it out to me when she pins me, lol plus sometimes it hurts. So i switched to 25g and remained with this. I too started out with 22-23g, but this will come down to preference, some people do not mind fibrosis whatsoever

I prefer a slower injection. That's one of the key ways to reducing pip. I take a full minute easily to inject 3cc through a 25, and get absolutely ZERO pain each and every time. I literally can't even tell I pinned an area, and can tell no difference between that and the other side

I prefer a slower injection. That's one of the key ways to reducing pip. I take a full minute easily to inject 3cc through a 25, and get absolutely ZERO pain each and every time. I literally can't even tell I pinned an area, and can tell no difference between that and the other side

^Very true, i noticed alot less pip and pain with smaller gauge and slower injections. Which is definitely a great added benefit

Wow thanks fellas will defiantly make some changes once I run out of the supplies I have now.

Wow thanks fellas will defiantly make some changes once I run out of the supplies I have now.

yeah bro, you are making a mistake with that... i literally use nothing but a 25... i would recommend going with that in the future... its not a race and as rick said, you want a slow and smooth injection

yeah bro, you are making a mistake with that... i literally use nothing but a 25... i would recommend going with that in the future... its not a race and as rick said, you want a slow and smooth injection
I just recently switched from a 23g to a 25g and it made a big difference.

^Very true, i noticed alot less pip and pain with smaller gauge and slower injections. Which is definitely a great added benefit

Absolutely. I started off when I first did injections just trying to get the oil in fast with a 22. I had crippling PIP quite often doing that. Just slowing down my injection helped DRAMATICALLY, and then when I switched to a smaller gauge, now I barely feel anything at all

Top Bottom