napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deal with the wifey

True research studies have shown couples who exercise together have better chance of staying together.

Keep Zumba up!

its just always really nice to be able to share things with your significant other that you are passionate about plus when you complete a workout, you have a strong sense of accomplishment that is only enhanced when it is shared

its just always really nice to be able to share things with your significant other that you are passionate about plus when you complete a workout, you have a strong sense of accomplishment that is only enhanced when it is shared
Agree 100!!!! BTW Dylan I love cycling/spinning classes. Not sure how they do them there, but here with all the lights out, only lit with black lights and the music going makes the workout awesome!

Agree 100!!!! BTW Dylan I love cycling/spinning classes. Not sure how they do them there, but here with all the lights out, only lit with black lights and the music going makes the workout awesome!
thats exactly how its done! i LOVE the dark lights and music... im into that shit while some are not but thats EXACTLY how its done! if you have a good instructor it really makes the class awesome.. i had a really close friend when i lived in iowa that was teaching it and thats how i started... fuck, i was only 24 back then but i absolutely loved it

thats exactly how its done! i LOVE the dark lights and music... im into that shit while some are not but thats EXACTLY how its done! if you have a good instructor it really makes the class awesome.. i had a really close friend when i lived in iowa that was teaching it and thats how i started... fuck, i was only 24 back then but i absolutely loved it
I'm gonna show bigb this, I've been trying to get him to do one with me! I keep telling him he will love it!!!

I'm gonna show bigb this, I've been trying to get him to do one with me! I keep telling him he will love it!!!
show him! i used to go for the women back then because clearly i was young but now its just the workout... its a fucking great workout.. A LOT of sweating and intensity...

Make sure he wears the bicycle shorts with padding, my ass still hurts, up, down, up down !!!!! I'm tall , the instructor said that's why it was so awkward for me, up down !!!!LOL

hey man, spinning class is fucking good period... i dont care what anyone says.. ive done it plenty and it serves a MAJOR purpose... im glad you tried that out and still do it... i used to do it twice a week when i had more time to get it in ...

I've done spinning with my wife and had me staggering out of there thinking I was gonna die. It was funny as hell, the instructed saw me and was calling me out faster, stand up sit down, and I wasn't gonna quit wish I would have though hahaha kicked my ass.

I've been debating hitting one of those classes up for a while now. If BigB does it, I'll do it this week.
Fuck it I'm down!! I'll be the biggest MF'ER in there too...lol and probably the sweatiest coming out!! This coming up Saturday at 9am

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Fuck it I'm down!! I'll be the biggest MF'ER in there too...lol and probably the sweatiest coming out!! This coming up Saturday at 9am

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Gah, mine is at 5:45AM on Thursday. I'll do it though! I'm pretty sure it's all girls in there too lol.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

MissB you have to record it pleaaasseee lol JK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
Don't forget video! :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So I have been trying for a few months to get my wife to come and lift with me. She would not do it for fear of getting 'all bulky' as she put it (i thought to my self, yeah if only it was that easy). She thought about it and said 'Ok, hows this, YOU come to one of my zumba classes per week. I will lift with you at least 2 days per week.' So today was day one of zumba....gotta say, not bad at all. I was embarrassed as shit at first but I gotta admit it was kinda fun. Dont judge me! LOL Plus there was all kinds of ass to look at in there and wifey would be none the wiser. Now lets just see if she holds up her end of the bargain.
Do you bros have significant others that lift with you? How did you get her to agree? What if anything did you have to do in exchange?
Great job working out a plan. Love to hear how the workouts go with her.

Great job working out a plan. Love to hear how the workouts go with her.

Same here but i will probably go real easy like Dylan said. Star her off with some bodyweight stuff and introduce the weights steadily. Thank you for checking in Koda

I used to have a gf I lifted with. She was bad ass. Women that lift seriously are fucking spectacular. That is the one instance swapping out a shit ton of plates is actually okay. I love me a beautiful woman with some muscles.

Bro I keep telling her that id love to see her tone up a bit and reassure her that she would no way lose her femininity. She's adamant about not getting too big. I said babe if it were that easy my name would be The 44! lol Thanks for stopping by the thread bruddah

Bro I keep telling her that id love to see her tone up a bit and reassure her that she would no way lose her femininity. She's adamant about not getting too big. I said babe if it were that easy my name would be The 44! lol Thanks for stopping by the thread bruddah

Have her read research that it take a mans dose of testosterone for her to get big like she thinks all the women she sees that are big are on some enhancements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom