napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DDOS Attack on Forum... Plesae Read

did the hackers also get to the pure essence website, im getting the same ddos error, then says 503 error trying to go on the site. is anyone else having this issue with PE as well ?

Angelo said:
did the hackers also get to the pure essence website, im getting the same ddos error, then says 503 error trying to go on the site. is anyone else having this issue with PE as well ?

Yup, but could be totally unrelated as PE said that they where revamping the whole website.Ehhhhh something is up, now when you go to their website it redirects you to their facebook page.

21infantry said:
Angelo said:

Yup, but could be totally unrelated as PE said that they where revamping the whole website.Ehhhhh something is up, now when you go to their website it redirects you to their facebook page.

Ya bro i concur, something is definitely up.. straight BS goin on round here

Angelo said:
21infantry said:
Angelo said:

Probably going to lay low for a little while, this stuff is kinda of freaking me out right now. Nobody is posting anymore, something is up and its not good, will be back when stuff settles down.

21infantry said:
Angelo said:
21infantry said:
Angelo said:

Probably going to lay low for a little while, this stuff is kinda of freaking me out right now. Nobody is posting anymore, something is up and its not good, will be back when stuff settles down.

GUYS... I am having tremendous amounts of work done to fix this but its a major problem... the coding was completely thrashed and i have a print out of total attacks in the last 24 hours on the site...

Here are the issues we are having:

We installed a new protection against any future DDOS attacks... However it is not working together with the original coding for the site which is phpbb... we are having trouble with anyone registering, with tapatalk and with staying logged in... There is a shitload of reformatting going on etc... It is going to take a few days... They did the same attack on the pure essence website as well and they are having a horrible time fixing it... It WILL BE FIXED. .. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE SUPPORTIVE AS WE DO OUR BEST TO FIX THIS SITUATION... HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE PRINTOUT...

195ni0.jpg

21infantry said:
Angelo said:
21infantry said:
Angelo said:

Lol, not sure what you are freaking out about brother, but it's your call on what you want to do. I don't even know what you mean about something being up and it not being good. We've put out there what is going on and why it has happened. Everything is in the process of being fixed over the next couple days, so just bear with us on this. Traffic on the site and posting has obviously slowed down because of this, since people are having such a hard time staying logged in or posting at all from the app

I still can't post from my computer. It logs me out every time. I have tried everything to fix it. Lucky Tapatalk still works.

Those faggots can suck my berd.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

markdevito said:
I still can't post from my computer. It logs me out every time. I have tried everything to fix it. Lucky Tapatalk still works.

Those faggots can suck my berd.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Yes, that's happening to me and most anyone else on PC. Now that tapatalk is working, I'm just going to use that until the login in/out issue is fixed

JackSteel said:
Nevermind, shit is fucked up again :(

Yes, it looks like the app isn't working again. I just noticed that. However, on a positive note, the full site seems to be functioning well with no problems this morning that I've noticed

I have been with tech on this day and night... the good news is that everything should be fully functioning again no later than tuesday but more than likely tomorrow... another area of good news is that the new forum look and format will be ready in about a week after this is back up... so everything is being done as quickly as possible...

pure essence was already in the process of rebuilding their website to accommodate the new products etc and so although this is a terrible pain and causing a lot of stress and issues, this was a good time for it... trust me, EVERYTHING will not be back to normal but far better than before... I am truly sorry for the issues but this was the type of attack that noone is ever prepared for...

DylanGemelli said:
I have been with tech on this day and night... the good news is that everything should be fully functioning again no later than tuesday but more than likely tomorrow... another area of good news is that the new forum look and format will be ready in about a week after this is back up... so everything is being done as quickly as possible...

pure essence was already in the process of rebuilding their website to accommodate the new products etc and so although this is a terrible pain and causing a lot of stress and issues, this was a good time for it... trust me, EVERYTHING will not be back to normal but far better than before... I am truly sorry for the issues but this was the type of attack that noone is ever prepared for...

Great news brother, and no apologies needed whatsoever. If anything, we should all be thanking you for everything.. Thanks man !

Every single one of you is far beyond appreciated and im so stressed knowing everyone is waiting for this to be fixed but trust me, noone is more impatient on this than me... not to mention im really struggling with the injury especially with it making me so sick in general... I need to go to the doctor and get xrays etc but NOT until this is fixed for everyone... im on it night and day trying to get everything done as quickly as possible... its frustrating because coding and computer work in general takes testing, time, etc... its not a snap of the finger thing but i the very best are on it and fixing it!

I wondered why I had to log in for every post! I still have to do it, btw.

I noticed other BB forums are being hit hard, ANASCI is one of them.

For those who want an easy way to understand how a DDOS attack works, here it is (of my own creation):

Think of the forum as the lobby of a hotel building. The entrance to this building are those revolving doors, designed to speed access and to clear people out quickly. A DDOS attack has the same affect as when you and a bunch of your friends go to all the revolving doors and go into the door, but never exit it. After a bit, you have every possible space in the sections of the revolving door filled up and people who actually want to go into the lobby cannot enter. Round and round you and your friends go, preventing access for everyone else.

DDOS prevention software is like having some cops stationed in the lobby. When they see you start to fill up the doors, they go outside quickly and make sure you and your friends cannot enter the doors. This allows everyone else to actually use the doors and get into the lobby.

:)

cybrsage said:

For those who want an easy way to understand how a DDOS attack works, here it is (of my own creation):

Think of the forum as the lobby of a hotel building. The entrance to this building are those revolving doors, designed to speed access and to clear people out quickly. A DDOS attack has the same affect as when you and a bunch of your friends go to all the revolving doors and go into the door, but never exit it. After a bit, you have every possible space in the sections of the revolving door filled up and people who actually want to go into the lobby cannot enter. Round and round you and your friends go, preventing access for everyone else.

DDOS prevention software is like having some cops stationed in the lobby. When they see you start to fill up the doors, they go outside quickly and make sure you and your friends cannot enter the doors. This allows everyone else to actually use the doors and get into the lobby.

well put and that's the issue... everything is being fixed and in testing is being done now... the issue is the new program with the coding on the forum is very difficult to correct... TRUST ME, its fixable and being fixed but this was no small attack either... They came with everything they had in one shot... Trust me, not only has it been traced to exactly where it originated but this will not happen again either...

cybrsage said:

That is a very good analogy my friend, and really puts into perspective the kind of things that are being dealt with. In short time, this will not be an issue as things are resolved here soon.

things are coming along now in the repair process.... thank you for your patience everyone and to help to get things going again.... a week seems like an eternity but we are getting past all of this now and things like this only make us stronger! thank you to everyone! i love you all

That which does not kill you - should run, and run fast! :)

I noticed I no longer have to log in every post, that makes me happy.

Top Bottom