napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DDOS Attack on Forum... Plesae Read

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I know many of you are aware that the forum has been down most of the day... Well. several things are clear from this situation. It is VERY apparent that someone (yes we know who you are) is trying to hurt our forum. A DDOS attack took place today. Here is what that actually means in english...

Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS) Definition. A denial of service (DoS) attack is a malicious attempt to make a server or a network resource unavailable to users, usually by temporarily interrupting or suspending the services of a host connected to the Internet.

This is the "MO" of a certain forum to attack other forums, especially when they feel pressure or competition... Its an extremely spiteful and low class move to make and it is nothing more than an act of desperation on behalf of an evil empire. Only someone with no ethics, class or morale of any kind makes this kind of attempt... It is no secret who made it, but I will let everyone else put two and together as opposed to it being publicized...

The community here is growing stronger and stronger and will continue to do so... We have something beautiful building here and it is only getting better by the day... thank you to everyone for all that you do here day in and day out and let's all continue to grow as one!

Hang in there brother. Like i said, they dont send ddos attacks to shitty forums. So we are doing something right. And yes. Ppl that do that are the scum of the earth.

Re: RE: DDOS Attack on Forum... Plesae Read

DylanGemelli said:
I know many of you are aware that the forum has been down most of the day... Well. several things are clear from this situation. It is VERY apparent that someone (yes we know who you are) is trying to hurt our forum. A DDOS attack took place today. Here is what that actually means in english...

Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS) Definition. A denial of service (DoS) attack is a malicious attempt to make a server or a network resource unavailable to users, usually by temporarily interrupting or suspending the services of a host connected to the Internet.

This is the "MO" of a certain forum to attack other forums, especially when they feel pressure or competition... Its an extremely spiteful and low class move to make and it is nothing more than an act of desperation on behalf of an evil empire. Only someone with no ethics, class or morale of any kind makes this kind of attempt... It is no secret who made it, but I will let everyone else put two and together as opposed to it being publicized...

The community here is growing stronger and stronger and will continue to do so... We have something beautiful building here and it is only getting better by the day... thank you to everyone for all that you do here day in and day out and let's all continue to grow as one!
I thought I was going to lose my mind not being able to get on, lol. I started to think it was personal and you have be the boot, haha jk. A certain other forum must be getting very nervous.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:

It's apprant that they are doing every low life act within their scumbag powers to try and make an impact on our home here. It's a very low class move that pretty much confirms who the obvious perpetrators are. Nobody else stoops to this low of a level. They feel threatened by us, and the fact that everyone is seeing through their bullshit so they use these tactics to attempt to derail our success.

We have built a great family and home here, and no matter how hard they try, it will only get better and better and continue to grow. Thank you everyone for your continued support of adrenaline Rush. I'm truly thankful for each and every one of you :)

Yea I thought something was up when i got the message, Forum is at Max members, then a bad gateway, I knew something or someone had to be messing with the forums. Glad everything is now taken care of. :D

If I would have known it was that I wouldn't have thrown my phone to the ground lol I'm glad we're up and running again!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Yep, I suspected something was up as well. Punk ass move for sure. Its a pain but we can ride it out. I just got the 502 Gateway error before this so there is still some activity, at least for me anyway.

Re: RE: Re: DDOS Attack on Forum... Plesae Read

21infantry said:
This website still getting attacked? I can only get on here and there.
Yes, unfortunately we are still battling this. Hopefully we can get things back to normal soon

The only thing i can compare a ddos attack is its like the fucking Terminator. It sucks ass bad. You gutta hang in there and ride it out guys. Dont get discouraged. There is no easy fix.

There were multiple attacks on the forum and these were planned out for some time... They are very large and are difficult to clean up right away.... This will be handled and is being worked on with all ends...

Thanks for taking care of this issue and catching it guys! I was panicking because I thought AR was wiped out or something. Phew! Im glad is back up again. Thanks for everything you all do gents!

costatoyz said:
Thanks for taking care of this issue and catching it guys! I was panicking because I thought AR was wiped out or something. Phew! Im glad is back up again. Thanks for everything you all do gents!

Also, does this affect our passwords?

costatoyz said:
costatoyz said:

Also, does this affect our passwords?

none of your personal info is affected at all and everything is fine on that end.. its an attack on the server to flood it or crash it but nothing is wiped out etc... security just has to be enhanced etc.. its just a desperate attempt to slow things down... this was just a large attack with over 40 different ip addresses being used so it takes a while to fix... it was a planned attack that took a lot of time on their end to do but it was large because they are desperate at this point... knowing what we are dealing with in terms of class of people, it comes as no surprise... anyone that does as much as they do in terms of scamming people, thousands of alters, fake reviews etc... its not surprising and is fully expected...

As asked earlier, something is fucking up my password. Everytime i try to post, i have to keep redoing my log in info. Even kno i say to remember it. This never happened before. Not sure if its related to the ddos attacks.

Top Bottom