bannednutritionnapsgear

DDOS Attack on Forum... Plesae Read

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
JM750 said:
As asked earlier, something is fucking up my password. Everytime i try to post, i have to keep redoing my log in info. Even kno i say to remember it. This never happened before. Not sure if its related to the ddos attacks.


that should be fixed now bro.. let me know if it still continues but thats direct correlation with the new software put in etc... there's going to be some bugs the next few days
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
JM750 said:
As asked earlier, something is fucking up my password. Everytime i try to post, i have to keep redoing my log in info. Even kno i say to remember it. This never happened before. Not sure if its related to the ddos attacks.


I'm getting the same thing bro. Just give it some time for the upgrades to the security to take effect. In the meantime, there may be some minor bugs here and there
 

[9oNe6][email protected]

Senior Member
Member
DylanGemelli said:
I know many of you are aware that the forum has been down most of the day... Well. several things are clear from this situation. It is VERY apparent that someone (yes we know who you are) is trying to hurt our forum. A DDOS attack took place today. Here is what that actually means in english...

Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS) Definition. A denial of service (DoS) attack is a malicious attempt to make a server or a network resource unavailable to users, usually by temporarily interrupting or suspending the services of a host connected to the Internet.


This is the "MO" of a certain forum to attack other forums, especially when they feel pressure or competition... Its an extremely spiteful and low class move to make and it is nothing more than an act of desperation on behalf of an evil empire. Only someone with no ethics, class or morale of any kind makes this kind of attempt... It is no secret who made it, but I will let everyone else put two and together as opposed to it being publicized...

The community here is growing stronger and stronger and will continue to do so... We have something beautiful building here and it is only getting better by the day... thank you to everyone for all that you do here day in and day out and let's all continue to grow as one!


^^^^^ WOW !! what a bunch of low life punks, got nothing better to do than ruin our good thing. How desperate can people be ?, i guess desperate enough to pull some shit like this. Karmas a bitch !, what goes around comes around. This is not going to stop this forum, but only make us more aware and more appreciative as to what we all truly have here. Just my 2 cents, sorry guys...
 

sweetnspicy

Member
This is a pain in the ass. The whole logging in with every new page viewed is started to make my finger cramp. Lol

Anyhow, I know this is a real bitch to fix. Thanks for putting in the time and I'm sure money to keep things going for us. I think we all need our AR fix. I was starting to get the shakes.
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
sweetnspicy said:
This is a pain in the ass. The whole logging in with every new page viewed is started to make my finger cramp. Lol

Anyhow, I know this is a real bitch to fix. Thanks for putting in the time and I'm sure money to keep things going for us. I think we all need our AR fix. I was starting to get the shakes.


I agree. It's a big pain to keep logging in. I've been doing it too, but it will all be worked out soon
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
sweetnspicy said:
This is a pain in the ass. The whole logging in with every new page viewed is started to make my finger cramp. Lol

Anyhow, I know this is a real bitch to fix. Thanks for putting in the time and I'm sure money to keep things going for us. I think we all need our AR fix. I was starting to get the shakes.


It truly does drive you absolutely insane... it has slowed things a bit but that will be back to normal as the site is fixed... everything is being done to get things fixed as quickly as possible and that's a priority...
 

ibleedoranbla

Active member
It's still making me login every time. This is absolutely ridiculous that these fools pulled this stunt, they need to pay.
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
ibleedoranbla said:
It's still making me login every time. This is absolutely ridiculous that these fools pulled this stunt, they need to pay.


mine stopped doing it... sometimes you need to clean cookies or cache as well but it is all being fixed and should be optimized by the morning...
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
ibleedoranbla said:
It's still making me login every time. This is absolutely ridiculous that these fools pulled this stunt, they need to pay.

I'm still having to do it too brother. I know how much it sucks. Almost through my iPad against the wall a few times haha. The bastards that did this make my blood boil. With our security upgrade to the site, hopefully this is something we won't have to deal with again, so it will be well worth it, when it's said and done
 

21infantry

Active member
I'm computer illiterate. Does this mean that they had the ability to hack in and get our info and read our PMs. I keep on reading how these scumbags hold that over your heads and basically blackmail you. Or is it just a simple attack that disturbs service? Any way cant think of anything more childish. This is a message board not some fucking cyber warfare against fucking nations.
 

JM750

MODERATOR
Member
21infantry said:
I'm computer illiterate. Does this mean that they had the ability to hack in and get our info and read our PMs. I keep on reading how these scumbags hold that over your heads and basically blackmail you. Or is it just a simple attack that disturbs service? Any way cant think of anything more childish. This is a message board not some fucking cyber warfare against fucking nations.
It only effects our service. No worries. Only the scum of the earth invent and use these tools. Actually, im a bit surprised we were not attacked sooner. I knew it would be coming.
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
21infantry said:
I'm computer illiterate. Does this mean that they had the ability to hack in and get our info and read our PMs. I keep on reading how these scumbags hold that over your heads and basically blackmail you. Or is it just a simple attack that disturbs service? Any way cant think of anything more childish. This is a message board not some fucking cyber warfare against fucking nations.


This has nothing to do with the forum itself or any information here whatsoever. It is a direct attack on our service, which results in the denial of service (DDoS attack). It's just a Malicious attack to keep us from being able to use our forum normally here, and nothing more.
 

Angel

Senior Member
Finally I'm able to enter the sight through Tap talk it's still takes a few moments to load everything up but I'm glad to get in!! felt like a fish out of water these few days I couldn't get in lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
 

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Re: RE: Re: DDOS Attack on Forum... Plesae Read

Angel said:
Finally I'm able to enter the sight through Tap talk it's still takes a few moments to load everything up but I'm glad to get in!! felt like a fish out of water these few days I couldn't get in lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Lol.... Me2... Definitely slow but beggars can't be choosers... Lol
 

Angel

Senior Member
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: DDOS Attack on Forum... Plesae Read

cbbram said:
Angel said:
Finally I'm able to enter the sight through Tap talk it's still takes a few moments to load everything up but I'm glad to get in!! felt like a fish out of water these few days I couldn't get in lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Lol.... Me2... Definitely slow but beggars can't be choosers... Lol
I hear you buddy lol just glad to be here!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
The site is still being fixed, updated etc... the new program requires a lot of extra coding so that will results in some things not working properly the next day or so.. trust me, everyone is on it, testing etc but anyone that has issues in any way, please let me know...

there were a total of 196,400,240 threats in a 24 hour span on both adrenaline rush and pure essence and it was a clear attempt to try to eliminate the site etc... This was clearly timed out for labor day as well in a desperate attempt to salvage sales and traffic by a well known competitor whom you can ALL put two and two together.. We are dealing with the lowest scum on earth here so this comes as no surprise.
 

ibleedoranbla

Active member
Oh thank you sweet baby Jesus lawd, I can get on. I have felt like a crack head missing his fix

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
 

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
DylanGemelli said:
I know many of you are aware that the forum has been down most of the day... Well. several things are clear from this situation. It is VERY apparent that someone (yes we know who you are) is trying to hurt our forum. A DDOS attack took place today. Here is what that actually means in english...

Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS) Definition. A denial of service (DoS) attack is a malicious attempt to make a server or a network resource unavailable to users, usually by temporarily interrupting or suspending the services of a host connected to the Internet.


This is the "MO" of a certain forum to attack other forums, especially when they feel pressure or competition... Its an extremely spiteful and low class move to make and it is nothing more than an act of desperation on behalf of an evil empire. Only someone with no ethics, class or morale of any kind makes this kind of attempt... It is no secret who made it, but I will let everyone else put two and together as opposed to it being publicized...

The community here is growing stronger and stronger and will continue to do so... We have something beautiful building here and it is only getting better by the day... thank you to everyone for all that you do here day in and day out and let's all continue to grow as one!

What it means in English is that someone needs a beat down.
 
Top