napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol , Deca , sostenone

Your trainer should've told you to eat more bro. He's w tool. You're a bit underweight but nonetheless test only is what you need. Goddamnit I hate today's trainers.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Honestly, you really should have done all your homework before just jumping into a cycle. I'm not saying this to be an ass. There is too much that you need to know to protect yourself and have a good cycle that will actually pay off.

My trainer put me on this
Dbol 30 mg/ day
Deca 300mg Monday, 300 mg Thursday
Sostenon 250mg Monday , 250 Thursday

20 mg tamoxifen / day

What's your insight on this , any changes suggested ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, you need to seriously stay away from that trainer. He's going to fuck you up big time. You shouldn't be running all of that for a first cycle, and you sure as hell don't run Nolva while on Deca. Where is your AI and prolactin protection? You need to drop all of it except test and then run Aromasin with it at 12.5mg EOD. Do not use Nolva on cycle.

I'm also guessing you don't have a good pct together. You need to run this pct two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I'm On week 5 , no estrogen side effects , some lethargy

I'll get the caber .5mg /72hr right ? and should I reduce any dosage?

Bro, lethargy IS an estro/proclatin side and an obvious sign of liver stress from Dbol. Also, you do not run Nolva on cycle. You need an AI and caber. You need to stop that cycle YESTERDAY and run the PCT RickRock laid down for you.

Best of luck

Last edited:
Bro, you need to seriously stay away from that trainer. He's going to fuck you up big time. You shouldn't be running all of that for a first cycle, and you sure as hell don't run Nolva while on Deca. Where is your AI and prolactin protection? You need to drop all of it except test and then run Aromasin with it at 12.5mg EOD. Do not use Nolva on cycle.

I'm also guessing you don't have a good pct together. You need to run this pct two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Can I switch to boldenone and just drop Dbol?

Stop worrying about switching to boldenone. You don't need to be on aas right now anyways. And the cycle is trash. Too high of doses and deca is too high compared to test and definitely no Nolvadex on cycle with deca that's absurd. Whoever gave you this cycle stop listening to him.

Top Bottom