napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Day 3 SARMS- (female 37 y.o)

sarala

So yesterday was day 3. Which one of the Sarms giving me endurance? S4, MK2866 or GW 501516??
At the same weight (80% of max)

Total exercises:
Before: 16 at 4 sets each (5 to 8 reps)
After: 20 at 7 sets each with the exception of deadlift (20sets) same reps.

I didn't have anything in me except SARMS. So I assume this is either placebo or real deal. but 3 days is too short no?

no its not really everyone responds differently and you said you respond well to things if I remember correctly. the gw is increasing your endurance and mk is helping in your recovery time between sets the s4 is just going to top off your beastliness hahaha. some of it could be placebo but it is the real deal just when you think it cant get any better it will. just when you think you cant do more you can. it is going to be an awesome ride for you. and I am following

if thats the case lol yeah.

I rode my bicycle for the first time in 5 years because the weather was nice, I normally get leg pumps so bad I can't ride more then 2 milesEven after Months of riding in the past.

I jumped on and took off and did not stop pedaling for 7.5 miles!, I never got winded or I did not cramp up at all!!

It will get better, you can REALLY push yourself...

My resting heart beat has gone from 77 to 54 since I started 3/1

Last edited:
no its not really everyone responds differently and you said you respond well to things if I remember correctly. the gw is increasing your endurance and mk is helping in your recovery time between sets the s4 is just going to top off your beastliness hahaha. some of it could be placebo but it is the real deal just when you think it cant get any better it will. just when you think you cant do more you can. it is going to be an awesome ride for you. and I am following

aha yeah I'm the one maxing anavar at 10 instead of 25 lol

and yesterday i was on my heavy flow too which regularly do a complete opposite (I will usually miss the gym and balling on the floor from intense stomach cramps).
No stomach cramps yesterday lol I forgot all about it.

I rode my bicycle for the first time in 5 years because the weather was nice, I normally get leg pumps so bad I can't ride more then 2 milesEven after Months of riding in the past.

I jumped on and took off and did not stop pedaling for 7.5 miles!, I never got winded or I did not cramp up at all!!

It will get better, you can REALLY push yourself...

Im logging in all my exercises ;-)

Definitely the gw... and just wait til u add the Sr!!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 for 5 % savings on your order

So yesterday was day 3. Which one of the Sarms giving me endurance? S4, MK2866 or GW 501516??
At the same weight (80% of max)

Total exercises:
Before: 16 at 4 sets each (5 to 8 reps)
After: 20 at 7 sets each with the exception of deadlift (20sets) same reps.

I didn't have anything in me except SARMS. So I assume this is either placebo or real deal. but 3 days is too short no?
The endurance effects of GW come on very quickly, and they will only get better from here I promise you.

Just wait until it all kicks in. Nice job so far! Thanks for the update, and please keep us updated in the future

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I did order the SR, so let's see ;-)
Adding that in will take things to a whole new level. The GW and SR combo doesn't get any better for fat loss and endurance

The endurance effects of GW come on very quickly, and they will only get better from here I promise you.

Just wait until it all kicks in. Nice job so far! Thanks for the update, and please keep us updated in the future

I will! thanks guy.

gw is very fast acting... many see it working in the first few days... i am not surprised whatsoever that your seeing this quick of result... it only gets better from here...

Top Bottom