napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Daily food in pictres

Italian sausage in spaghetti....never thought of doing that, but I'm gonna have to try it now!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

oh boy... you and i have to have a talk on this one... come on brother!! fuck me! thats a staple in pasta =)

This is my go to meal basically every day and yes, its my biggest of the day too which is probably half a meal to most but i love it...

This is 8 oz. of LEAN ground chicken from whole foods, 3 servings of zuchini, 1 serving of mushrooms and 1 serving of mixed vegetables... Spices used are parsley and onion powder... also added is one serving low fat veganese and one serving of organic ketchup and mustard

I eat this every day... I truly do look forward to it on a daily basis...

2w3c3ts.jpg

Nice bro! Jalapeño salt sounds right up my alley

It's not bad. I love spice but I don't use it as much as I thought I would. I prefer real jalapeños

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my go to meal basically every day and yes, its my biggest of the day too which is probably half a meal to most but i love it...

This is 8 oz. of LEAN ground chicken from whole foods, 3 servings of zuchini, 1 serving of mushrooms and 1 serving of mixed vegetables... Spices used are parsley and onion powder... also added is one serving low fat veganese and one serving of organic ketchup and mustard

2w3c3ts.jpg

Damn that looks good too. I'm about to dump some mushroom Masala on this cod for tonight with a salad. I love mushrooms

Last edited:
Now that's real food pron! All meals are looking so good and I'm starving just by looking at the pictures! Time to disapear to the kitchen... :)

Last edited:
10b9eb37ed7be067fc1d51244ff10e6b.jpg
sweet onion ahi poke and creamy spicy tako over sushi rice!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

10b9eb37ed7be067fc1d51244ff10e6b.jpg
sweet onion ahi poke and creamy spicy tako over sushi rice!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Now that looks awesome! I'm down for that anytime!

2w3c3ts.jpg

That looks pretty good Dylan. I could totally go for that meal

It's not bad. I love spice but I don't use it as much as I thought I would. I prefer real jalapeños

I do too bro. I use jalapeños quite regularly in several different types of meals I make from time to time I even mix them in my eggs

Italian sausage in spaghetti....never thought of doing that, but I'm gonna have to try it now!

Hell yes!! Hot italian sausage. I actually make a meat sauce. I'll buy (2) packs of sausage. (12 sausages) Pull the meat out of the sausage casing and brown it up like you would do burger in a fry pan. Add your spices as well. Then you dump that into the pot with the sauce. I put a decent amount of sugar in the sauce. It kills the acid taste. I hate acidic sauce. In fact, there is no restaurant I could even go to and order red sauce spaghetti cause they all suck at making it. I cook the whole sausage like you see on the plate in the sauce. Not in a fry pan.

2w3c3ts.jpg

That looks really good man. My mouth is salivating. I'm not kidding! Will that fit in a small priority box? hint, hint! haha

ooh, and the only thing I'd do diff in that picture and get rid of that tiny spoon and get this pig a shovel!!!

That looks really good man. My mouth is salivating. I'm not kidding! Will that fit in a small priority box? hint, hint! haha

ooh, and the only thing I'd do diff in that picture and get rid of that tiny spoon and get this pig a shovel!!!

LOLLLL... honestly brother, i just ate it again now... its something i really look forward to every day... its my go to meal... it really is damn good... you CAN make my crazy healthy meals really good, trust me... =)

I PURPOSELY use small spoons and forks so i dont shovel too much at once LOLLL

It wouldn't matter how much of that I ate, I'd never plateau at losing bodyfat

Hell yes!! Hot italian sausage. I actually make a meat sauce. I'll buy (2) packs of sausage. (12 sausages) Pull the meat out of the sausage casing and brown it up like you would do burger in a fry pan. Add your spices as well. Then you dump that into the pot with the sauce. I put a decent amount of sugar in the sauce. It kills the acid taste. I hate acidic sauce. In fact, there is no restaurant I could even go to and order red sauce spaghetti cause they all suck at making it. I cook the whole sausage like you see on the plate in the sauce. Not in a fry pan.

I always grill my sausage, it's quick and easy but also to get rid of some of the fat, but my father cooks it your way, and it is definitely good...

im available LOL =)

listen bro, ive watched enough master chef and hells kitchen etc. that i can get down!

I can seriously cook like that, but God I'd love to come home, and have it ready to go...it could be pretty lucrative D...the four of us living together....or I'll just move to Vegas, argh though, D, correct me if I'm wrong; certain outskirts of Vegas can be pretty dicey?

Top Bottom