napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Daily food in pictres

bel3303

It's always cool to see pictures, whether it's food or workout/cycle progress. Boosts appetite and inspires with some ideas..
My food and it's preperation ways/range is wide enough to avoid boredom. I enjoy writing down interesting recepies, I eat a lot of other things, this was 2day's menu:
Meal 1: Oat porridge, 2 rice cakes with peanut butter(sugar free), 2 eggwhites, 1/2 scoop of Whey. Some mornings may include a banana.
reason for rice cakes in breakfast - I feel an need for some crisp texture to my porridge, so that was as clean as I could find.
Morning sup.: fish oil, manesium+zinc+calc, bcaa, vitamins as needed, if missing out through the meals. I'm trying to avoid sup. vitamins and get as much as possible from diet.
Meal 1.jpg
Post workout: 1 scoop of Whey, 1 banana.
Meal 2: 1 chicken breast, rice (sadly never liked brown rice), 3 egg whites, some beans and cucumber. 1 diced orange for desert.
(on far corner u can see some more chicken getting ready for light frying. I use olive oil only)
Meal 2a.jpg
Meal 3 Minced beef souce with buckwheat grouts, 3 eggwhites, some beans. 1 diced grapefruit for desert. a litle bowl with few slices of cabbage, handfull of spinach and few carots. I like them raw! just like a bunny, as my missus say's. For me they are a snack. After a meal I love either handfull of nuts or few greens.
Meal 4: 1 large chicken breast, vegetable stew(my favorite 3to4 days of the week), I skipped on egg whites - daily I'm having 8 egg whites from boiled eggs, and 4-5 with scrubled eggs with my last meal. 1-2 spoons of non-fat plain Greek yogurt for desert. It helps me to forget the taste of the chicken I'm having non-stop, so next time I'm enjoying it again!
In that jug I have 1/2 squeezed lemon, 1/8! of the cup is self made cranberry juice and rest is mineral water.
Meal 3 and 4.jpg
Meal 5: 200g cottage cheese, 200g non-fat plain Greek yogurt , hand-full of blueberries, crumpets with peanut butter, 1 diced orange.
Usually I don't have more than 1 orange a day. I had one left getting old..
Post meal a bit of greens as my favorite snack.
Meal 5.jpg
Every now and again with this meal I may include 1 chopped garlic slice - for imune system. I don't enjoy it much, I have it on the tip of the spoon, quickly in the mouth and wash it down. lol

Last edited:
Meal 6: Scrambled eggs (5 eggs, 4 whites, one with the yolk for color, flavor, essential fatty acids and other nutrients), usually I have some chunks of roasted beef with it, but I ran out so I used some chicken leftovers, 1/2 scoop of Whey.
Night sup.: fish oil, bcaa.
Meal 6.jpg

My snacks in-between: pumkin seeds mix with sunflower seeds, some nuts. My favorite are hazelnuts or almonds.
Sugar cravings I manage with chewing gum.
Snack in-between.jpg

Last edited:
thats awesome that you posted brother... it is always great to see pictures of what exactly your eating... definitely not the diet i would use but all the same, awesome that you posted... thats very helpful to you to see exactly what your taking in...

Tnx!
I'm documenting my cycle progress too, I will post a thread with results and pics when it's done. :)

i wish i had time too be that diverse on the weekend I get creative but mon through friday i have a big tuppaware full of cooked chicken breast another full off brown rice and another full of broccoli gallons of egg whites and plenty of oatmeal then a couple tubs of whey isolate for when I get sick of that but Im on the go way too much too cook a bunch of differant stuff and make it fit my calories and protien to carb goals

I love that not only did you give us your diet plan, you also provided pics for each meal. Thanks for sharing brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i wish i had time too be that diverse on the weekend I get creative but mon through friday i have a big tuppaware full of cooked chicken breast another full off brown rice and another full of broccoli gallons of egg whites and plenty of oatmeal then a couple tubs of whey isolate for when I get sick of that but Im on the go way too much too cook a bunch of differant stuff and make it fit my calories and protien to carb goals

it sounds like your fairly spot on during th week brother... very good example right there...

d09b82813cce0ba8a4e3361f82d7c8b1.jpg

Atlantic cod with jalapeño salt and garlic brown rice for lunch today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now thats a nice meal brother... cod is definitely where its at and i love brown rice brother... very nice! im telling you this.. and this is just a slight amount but try a dab of organic ketchup on cod and its like chicken... =)

now thats a nice meal brother... cod is definitely where its at and i love brown rice brother... very nice! im telling you this.. and this is just a slight amount but try a dab of organic ketchup on cod and its like chicken... =)

Ooo :) I have some and I will!

Nice bro! Jalapeño salt sounds right up my alley

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom