napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycling while on TRT

Jiorio95

I've been on TRT for a few years already and had a question about the time to wait between cycles. Since someone on TRT doesn't need to use PCT (correct?), how long should they wait between cycles? Or does it even matter? Curious as to what you guys think on the subject.

Thanks.

I've been on TRT for a few years already and had a question about the time to wait between cycles. Since someone on TRT doesn't need to use PCT (correct?), how long should they wait between cycles? Or does it even matter? Curious as to what you guys think on the subject.

Thanks.
You do not need PCT and generally 2 blasts a year. After your blast just go back to your TRT dosage.

If you blast for 12 weeks then go back to TRT for 12 weeks. Longer is even better.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
So let's say you get tested every 3 months and you wanted to blasted in between how long off so bloods on trt return to regular levels

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Also the cool thing about being on TRT is while you're cruising you can incorporate SARMS and that will definitely keep things from getting boring. Run HGH year round and you're golden.

Pharma Lady Rep

its just like anything else... time on = time off... you dont just blast and blast and blast... you have to let your body recovery... your time in between is just not as long because you dont factor in the 4 weeks of pct and the 2 extra weeks of esters clearing (if you were running long esters) If you blast 12 weeks then you need to wait at least 12 weeks until your next blast... you can still bridge with sarms and trt in between and that makes them even more effective with test involved...

Thanks.

Your time off should be just as long as your blast was in my opinion. My blasts are typically 12 weeks long followed by a 12 week cruise.....so two blasts per year

Take the time during your cruise phases to implement sarms to bridge with. That's the best way to do it in my opinion

Your time off should be just as long as your blast was in my opinion. My blasts are typically 12 weeks long followed by a 12 week cruise.....so two blasts per year

Take the time during your cruise phases to implement sarms to bridge with. That's the best way to do it in my opinion

i absolutely agree... rick and i have shown the extremely high success rate with this method as have many others... its not only highly effective but the safest as well...

So will sarms show up on trt bloods my dose is 140 cyp a week that's put low day 800 thinking of s4 and gw for recomp

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Nothing will show up on bloods but test just add test prop on top of your Trt dose and whatever other compound you want then if blood work pops up you drop the prop and in a week your ready for bloodwork

Top Bottom