napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT + Anavar + Sarms?

OldBear

I have been reading your knowledgeable posts for a while. Can't seem to find a post on this question.

44 male on TRT for 13 years. I have a doctor that prescribes compounded sublingual Anavar at 50mg per day. I have done many TRT + oral steroid cycles over the last 10 years.

Starting Cycle with these goodies
TRT
Sublingual Anavar 25mg 2 times a day
Mk677 20mg before bed
GW50516 25mg morning
SR9009 10mg 3 times a day

Question should I add s23 and LGD-3033? I have both already. Leftover from a Sarms cycle earlier this year.

Thanks for any feedback

I have been reading your knowledgeable posts for a while. Can't seem to find a post on this question.

44 male on TRT for 13 years. I have a doctor that prescribes compounded sublingual Anavar at 50mg per day. I have done many TRT + oral steroid cycles over the last 10 years.

TRT
Mk677 20mg before bed
GW50516 25mg morning

Question should I add s23 and LGD-3033? I have both already. Leftover from a Sarms cycle earlier this year.

Thanks for any feedback
you could but thats quite a heavy stack to add both to what you have already... i would pick one or the other.. theres no need to go over board with the stack

TRT
Mk677 20mg before bed
GW50516 25mg morning

Thanks for any feedback
run as a log bro

Dylan hooked you up man. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Why not just go with a full sarms stack? It will make recovery much easier as well

a doctor giving you an RX for var at a PED dose. who is this doctor lol?
Harmonize health will also give you scripts that high, back when I belonged to a clinic as long as you had the money and said you felt this or that way they would write it up for u as long as u had the money. It's super common these days with clinics.

I told the doctor once I was feeling sore and joints hurt he was ready to write me a script for decca at 200mg a week no questions asked. Crazy world we live in

Top Bottom