napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

homdoms

I am looking to start a cycle. I've done test.before years ago and had great results. I want to use test again. What is the best one to use and what mg? What should I use with it? I wanna bulk and get much stronger. I dont want to use sarms as of yet

I am looking to start a cycle. I've done test.before years ago and had great results. I want to use test again. What is the best one to use and what mg? What should I use with it? I wanna bulk and get much stronger. I dont want to use sarms as of yet

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

25 years old. 145lb 5' 9 in. I have no fat lol never had it measured

brother, you are too undersized right now... you can easily gain 20 lbs. naturally or with a non steroidal compound but you cannot run steroids being that underweight... you are going to cause yourself tremendous harm... you will grow too rapidly only to get to where you should be naturally and you will cause tremendous stress on your bones, ligaments and tendons and set yourself up for nothing but injuries etc and there will not be any gains to be made... you will overstress yourself internally being that undersized as well... you need to address your diet first... also use things that will help you grow and enhance the process but not to where it will hurt you... LGD-4033, RAD140, MK2866... These would be more than ideal as a starting point for you... I would not even consider a cycle until you get to around 165 or so...

I can use test when I gain more weight?

yes, you need to put on about 20 lbs... maybe post your normal diet and everyone can help fix that because im certain its lacking... i can give you a sarms stack to help you grow as well... here's a layout... you can get everything at www.pureessencresearch.com The site will be converting to sarms x sometime next week but it will be all the same products, just under a different name... You will not find a better company...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Right now I don't have a diet lol. I just eat whatever. Im starting getting back in the gym this saturday. And revamping everything. So I.would like some advice on foods and diets if possible

Right now I don't have a diet lol. I just eat whatever. Im starting getting back in the gym this saturday. And revamping everything. So I.would like some advice on foods and diets if possible

just make a list of what you generally eat each day so i have an idea of what your intake looks like...

Eggs, biscuit, greek yogurt, sausage, cofee, lunch is usually rice, some sort of meat, coke, potatoes, dinner is pasta, deer meat, bread, and some dessert lol poor choices but wanna change diet and become in shape

You definitely need to increase the amount of greens you eat, and keep the carbs lower. It would be a good idea to consume like 60% proteins (meat, fish, chicken, etc), 25% fats (only the good ones), and 15% carbs. You should consume roughly 2200-2500 calories per day to begin with.

Eggs, biscuit, sausgae, coffee, greek yogurt, small portions, lunch can be chicken, meat loaf, or deer meat eoth potatoes or rice, dinner varies from pasta, deer meat, nread, mac and cheese, or some canned veggie.

Oh I.didn't see this postes a few timea I kep.thinking it wasnt going through. So like I.said I am 143lb. I wanna get to 170 and them I.wanna start doing a cycle of test. Any help on how to.gain clean weight is appreciated

Eggs, biscuit, greek yogurt, sausage, cofee, lunch is usually rice, some sort of meat, coke, potatoes, dinner is pasta, deer meat, bread, and some dessert lol poor choices but wanna change diet and become in shape

yes this is horrendous brother but im sure you already know that but that's ok... its all about fixing it... coke? bro, that has got to go immediately... get rid of the biscuit, sausage, potatoes etc... you need to eat cleaner, more protein, cleaner carbs, cleaner fats... no more dessert etc... you absolutely need more greens as was pointed out... i eat 4-5 servings a day... where is the chicken and fish? the steak? the pork loin? tuna? your missing out on everything... oats? peanut butter? you don't have any of these... this MUST change if you want to gain size and in a cleaner way... one thing about gaining size, there's a good way and a poor way... the poor way is to just eat whatever you feel like and just get sloppy weight OR the RIGHT way where you are adding size but its clean and sustainable... you need to be doing it the right way...

For sure. I knew a lot of it was wrong. I will reseach on.food to eat better. Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to new diet and working out

For sure. I knew a lot of it was wrong. I will reseach on.food to eat better. Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to new diet and working out

the important thing here is you know what your doing wrong, your going to fix it and your going to reach a much higher potential... you can do this bro, its up to you... i can give you the tools and guidance but its ultimately up to you to make the proper changes, which i believe you will... im always here to help brother!

This is the right approach to things - determine what is going wrong, and make the due changes. Sometimes eating a lot of calories does not mean that you gotta eat it all - you still have to be selective there.

Top Bottom