napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle thoughts

Onanotherlevel

Off season cycle dont want to really b a water mess or be super big just want to get in great condition over the winter to really prime my self for next summer thoughts on this

16weeks
4-500mg test cyp
600primo
600 eq
Mk677 25mg/daily

35 i am on doctor prescribed TRT year round since 2015 i do 2 two blast a year a clean bulker and a cutter

Ive run sarms test tren deca mast winny all with proper ancellsries never run a nor androlone without caber n always run arimidex. Never wreckless dossagin always in the range of ur recomandations This summer my cutter was shit work birth of my son im prob at 15-20bf% now wich im not happy about. wich by the way watched all ur vids on proper pct and hcg and after my 2017 cutter wich ended in august of 17 i was able to get my wife preg by december of 2017.

To get back to the cycle just looking to diet hard n try some new compounds this wineter to get into great shape a primer for my summer cutter just wanted some thoughts

you want to get your body fat down first before you even consider starting anything like this...

Top Bottom