napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Questions

22fan

Hey Dylan!

I'm just reaching out to you to ask your opinion and advice on a few things. I'm thinking about starting my first cycle of gear. I've taken prohormones before, but never SARMS or AAS. I want to take a Test Cypionate only cycle at 250mg/week and working my way up to maybe 400mg/week for 12 weeks. For an AI I plan on running adex at .5mg EOD and I won't begin taking this until my 3rd injection, or I guess the beginning of my second week, either way. I also plan on having some Rolax on hand in case of an extreme gyno flare-up. I will also start HCG 6 weeks prior to the start of my PCT. For PCT I will run Nolva at 20mg ED for 6-8 weeks.

So now that I've laid out my cycle, I have a few questions. First off, what are your thoughts on this cycle? Secondly, I plan on one day having children, as many do, and I have a concern of becoming infertile. I know its a side effect but how common is it? I haven't been able to find that its common, but it may just not be talked about which scares me. Also, is my PCT strong enough to bring my natural testosterone production back to life? I know I will have a dip compared to what I was producing before, but I want to bring it back to as high as I possibly can, which I'm sure most people do.

Anyways, thank you so much for the help, I really do appreciate the feedback and also your awesome videos!

as far as cycle advice, i need your stats... age/height/weight/body fat

any sort of steroid use can hinder your ability to have children... i know plenty of guys that have used and had children but it will definitely not make it easier for you...

Top Bottom