napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle length

drb_iac

Guys we need some info here on lengths of cycles. I just heard a guy today say he is going on 7 months now, and another says he does not get off...he only pyramids down.One guy is in his 30's the other is 40. WTF is going on here? I would never, even way back in the day exceed 18 weeks, with my average being 14. If , we did heavy cycles like 500/500 cyp deca plus 50-60 dbol then the cycles were 8 weeks max, with a max 6 on the dbol.

I like mine at 18 weeks. I reccomend 12 to be the least amount of time and 20 at the longest (for veterans only)

Re: RE: cycle length

drb_iac said:
Guys we need some info here on lengths of cycles. I just heard a guy today say he is going on 7 months now, and another says he does not get off...he only pyramids down.One guy is in his 30's the other is 40. WTF is going on here? I would never, even way back in the day exceed 18 weeks, with my average being 14. If , we did heavy cycles like 500/500 cyp deca plus 50-60 dbol then the cycles were 8 weeks max, with a max 6 on the dbol.
A,lot of the cycle lengths or blasts, have gotten way out of hand I agree. I typically always run 12-14 week blasts unless I'm running EQ where I'll go 16 weeks to get the most of it. The longest cycle I ever ran was leading up to a contest which was 18 weeks, and I could feel that as being a,little long and hard on my body.

Obviously the longer you stay on high doses without cruising or coming off, the bigger negative impact that will have on your health. A lot of the young bucks nowadays don't think and just stay on longer than they should, and their time off or cruising becomes even shorter. These are the sorts of things that will really affect your lipids and greatly increase your chances of heart attack by thickening your blood. RBC and hematocrit go through the roof, and years if doing that will catch up to you eventually.

drb_iac said:

I completely agree... i see FAR too many out o control cycle layouts and protocols that are being ran... The longest I run cycles are the 20 weeks blasts but that is strictly because of the types of things I use... Im not staying on harsh compounds like deca for 20 weeks or tren for that amount of time or using full blasts of orals for 20 weeks straight... eq, primo and mast are the things i use at that length... proviron, test etc... i dont even use sarms at that length without the proper breaks... its just not wise... generally 8-12 week blasts are very sufficient... you can get far more in during a year and get the most out of them... im such a strong fan of eq that its hard for me to not blast using it but i think on the next blast, just to keep the length down that i may skip it one time through and just focus hard on primo and mast... these huge and outrageous cycles are not necessary

Top Bottom