napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

neetkoot

Hi Dylan,

It's great what you're doing. Helping the youth to do it the correct way. At least making them aware of what they're putting themselves into. I follow all your videos on YouTube and thank you for all the info I have gained through your channel.

I need your help and guidance on something i plan to do. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me. I am currently 6' 2 weighing 97 kgs with a body fat percentage of about 19%. I have done 2 cycles 2 years ago where I took tren ace, masterone, winny and clen.
I had great results from the cycle. But due to an injury and personal issues I couldn't hit the gym at all for about 2 years. It's been a while I am now regular in the gym again. I follow a very strict low cal diet as I'm aiming at losing all the fat I had gained. I'm eating 5 egg whites in the morning with a protein shake with a slice of multi grain bread, lunch - 150 grams of grilled chicken with a cup of brown rice or sometimes 2 spoons of humus with chicken and a cup of whole wheat pasta with veggies, bcaa during my workout and a protein shake right after the workout, dinner - 1 fish fillet steamed with broccoli and half a cup brown rice.
I work out for about 1.5 hours 6 days a week.
I'm planning on doing a mild cycle of Clen and Stanozolol. I plan on starting with 40 mcg clen ED and then tapering up to 100 mcgs at the max (2weeks on and 2 weeks off), starting stanozolol with 25 mg ED and then tapering to 50 mg. I plan to do the cycle for 8 weeks.

I want your help in this case. If I need a change in my diet or dosage of clen and stano. Also what pct do you recommend ??
Nolvadex and clomid ??

I really hope you reply and help me out here. It will be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Also I'm planning to throw in Test Prop 100 mgs EOD with 25mg Aromasin/arimided EOD for an AI. What do you reckon on this ??
I have heard Test causes Gyno. Well to be honest I have had Gyno in the past which I got surgically removed as there was no other option.

Please give your comments on the Test. Whether I should stack it or not ?

One you don't have a good diet to be 19%bf, you need to drop at least 4%. Clen is garbage and dangerous, add Test???? You shouldn't run shit without it guy! Where the fuck did you come up with your proposed cycle?????

'...I'm planning on doing a mild cycle of Clen and Stanozolol. I plan on starting with 40 mcg clen ED and then tapering up to 100 mcgs at the max (2weeks on and 2 weeks off), starting stanozolol with 25 mg ED and then tapering to 50 mg. I plan to do the cycle for 8 weeks.... Also I'm planning to throw in Test Prop 100 mgs EOD with 25mg Aromasin/arimided EOD for an AI. What do you reckon on this ?? I have heard Test causes Gyno. Well to be honest I have had Gyno in the past which I got surgically removed as there was no other option. Please give your comments on the Test. Whether I should stack it or not ?'

Speechless.

I totally get your point. You're an experienced guy and I would love to hear your criticism as that'll make me lean more. Also the body fat percentage is not correct as far as I think. I'm around 17 % body fat now since I've really been shredding since two months.

Well I emailed this few days back but it was uploaded today. While on this cycle I will follow this diet :
Breakfast : 3 egg whites/oatmeal with a protein shake
Lunch : around 200 GMs of chicken with half a cup brown rice.
Dinner : around 5 oz steamed fish with broccoli and half a cup brown rice.

Bcaa during workout and a protein shake after the workout.

Stats : 6ft 2 weighing 210 pounds

Cycle I planed : clean 40 mcg ed and winsteol 50 mg ed. Test prop 100/mg EOD with Aromasin EOD.

Pct 4 weeks : nolva and clomid

Please give me your opinion on this. I would love to hear criticism. Since you're much more experienced than me you can guide me better regarding the diet and the cycle. I have done cycles before too and I have had good results.

There is in no way I can propose steroids to you at your current bodyfat level. You are in no shape for steroid use and Clen is a nasty drug with bad sides I never recommend. Steroids are also NOT FAT BURNERS!

The best thing I can recommend to you is to run a sarms stack to get into shape and cut the fat you want to lose. It will give you real fat burning, along with strength p, endurance and lean mass gains if you have the right diet.

I will lay out a great plan for you. This is the enhanced super stack. Get everything at the links below from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hi Dylan,

It's great what you're doing. Helping the youth to do it the correct way. At least making them aware of what they're putting themselves into. I follow all your videos on YouTube and thank you for all the info I have gained through your channel.

I need your help and guidance on something i plan to do. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me. I am currently 6' 2 weighing 97 kgs with a body fat percentage of about 19%. I have done 2 cycles 2 years ago where I took tren ace, masterone, winny and clen.
I had great results from the cycle. But due to an injury and personal issues I couldn't hit the gym at all for about 2 years. It's been a while I am now regular in the gym again. I follow a very strict low cal diet as I'm aiming at losing all the fat I had gained. I'm eating 5 egg whites in the morning with a protein shake with a slice of multi grain bread, lunch - 150 grams of grilled chicken with a cup of brown rice or sometimes 2 spoons of humus with chicken and a cup of whole wheat pasta with veggies, bcaa during my workout and a protein shake right after the workout, dinner - 1 fish fillet steamed with broccoli and half a cup brown rice.
I work out for about 1.5 hours 6 days a week.
I'm planning on doing a mild cycle of Clen and Stanozolol. I plan on starting with 40 mcg clen ED and then tapering up to 100 mcgs at the max (2weeks on and 2 weeks off), starting stanozolol with 25 mg ED and then tapering to 50 mg. I plan to do the cycle for 8 weeks.

I want your help in this case. If I need a change in my diet or dosage of clen and stano. Also what pct do you recommend ??
Nolvadex and clomid ??

I really hope you reply and help me out here. It will be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to hear from you.

hey bro... you definitely need A LOT of guidance here or you are going to destroy yourself...

your body fat is too high for steroids, not to mention you continue to use clen? that is extremely horrible to say the least... there are many long and short term problems with clen use... you are going to try to use steroids to drop weight as well which is the complete opposite of what you should be doing... i am highly concerned bout the path you are on... you need to step away from steroid use right now... your nowhere near where you should be in MANY aspects to use them... my recommendation is to start with sarms... they are gong to help you to get in the best possible conditioning and further your progress in the right direction and in the safest possible way...

i would start with a sarms super stack.. it will be perfect for you... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=144&search=super+stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

please let me know if you need further help but please read everything closely and follow the recommendations before you cause severe damage to yourself...

Top Bottom