napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help needed

neetkoot

I need your help and guidance on something i plan to do. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me. I am currently 6' 2 weighing 97 kgs with a body fat percentage of about 19%. I have done 2 cycles 2 years ago where I took tren ace, masterone, winny and clen.
I had great results from the cycle. But due to an injury and personal issues I couldn't hit the gym at all for about 2 years. It's been a while I am now regular in the gym again. I follow a very strict low cal diet as I'm aiming at losing all the fat I had gained. I'm eating 3 egg whites/oatmeal in the morning with a protein shake , lunch - 150 grams of grilled chicken with a cup of brown rice or sometimes 2 spoons of humus with chicken , bcaa during my workout and a protein shake right after the workout, dinner - 1 fish fillet steamed with broccoli and half a cup brown rice.

I work out for about 1.5 hours 6 days a week.
I'm planning on doing a mild cycle of Clen and Stanozolol. I plan on starting with 40 mcg clen ED and then tapering up to 100 mcgs at the max (2weeks on and 2 weeks off), starting stanozolol with 25 mg ED and then tapering to 50 mg. I plan to do the cycle for 8 weeks.

I want your help in this case. If I need a change in my diet or dosage of clen and stano. Also what pct do you recommend ??
Nolvadex and clomid ??

I really hope you reply and help me out here. It will be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to hear from you.

I would recommend you train completely natural until you you stop seeing improvements in your physique. Any type of gear should never be used until you've laid a solid foundation with natty training and diet.

Bump what's been said...you are overtraining and under eating.

Nutrition & training need to be 110% dialed in before starting a cycle. And what you proposed is NOT a cycle.

Dude, you have no business running steroids at that bodyfat level. And Clen is not something you should be using either. You need help in a lot of areas. All of this is a mess. You need diet and training help both. And as far as enhancement check your other thread, because I gave you a great layout for a sarms stack.

Top Bottom