napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle short /pct/bridge.doing sh:t the right way. Crazy results with just 7

FitCre-asian

Ok. New guy on board but veteran in training diet competing.
Quick stats early 50s. First cycle ever just started May23rd. Test cyp 500mg pinned at 250 twice a week.

Besides test, no other gear was used. Pinned upper vastus lateralis. Since coming here I have learned a lot and this board is so awesome with helping people and giving legit info I THOUGHT I had a handle on what I was doing but see I was ill informed. So to stop and prevent and damage that may occur I'm stopping in my end of the 7week. Just pinned last night.

Also, having my tuneup show Saturday 2 days from now seemed logical time to regroup and come up with a better educated play. In just 7 weeks of test cyp and usIng my decades of training and dieting knowledge I I will be stepping onstage 12lbs heavier and even a tad leaner then my previous best. Natty stage weight was 5 9 180..... This weekend 59 about 192-193. As you can see from pic all muscle no fat. Just taken 10 min ago.

So here's my GOAL and where I need your advice guys. Can I run my PCT and a bridge until I start my 2nd cycle. nationals are in November and That's my target date. My gains are in your hands genteleman lol.

So in detail, What pct and bridge would I use and also for 2nd cycle what's ur suggestion. I have test cyp/Dbol and anavar on hand and would like to use them if good choice for 2nd cycle. How much test would I use for 2nd cycle if I started at 500 With good results?

This board is amazing.image.jpg

Last edited:
The pct you need to run following your cycle is this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Once your pct is complete, you are free to run a sarms bridge stack up until your next cycle. Here is what I would recommend for your sarms bridge to keep the gain train rolling

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Yes. This above was the plan. Any info regarding 2nd cycle Rickrock as to the questions above regarding test doseage with Orals? anyone for that matter

Yes. This above was the plan. Any info regarding 2nd cycle Rickrock as to the questions above regarding test doseage with Orals? anyone for that matter

If you respond well to 500mg test, run that dosage for 12 weeks and if you are using an oral to kickstart with, you can use Dbol the first 4 weeks at 30mg per day

Thank you Brother. Not sure u know the answer to this...but I heard test will make you hold water and I'm very lean right now using nothing to cut but diet....do serious bodybuilders try to time their cycle to be over then compete or compete near end or during their cycles? any details I appreciate

Thank you Brother. Not sure u know the answer to this...but I heard test will make you hold water and I'm very lean right now using nothing to cut but diet....do serious bodybuilders try to time their cycle to be over then compete or compete near end or during their cycles? any details I appreciate

Yes, test can and will make you hold water. What competitors do is usually cut test back lading into a show and completely out about 2 weeks prior to a show. They usually continue the lean and dry compounds that harden etc like Winstrol, Masteron, Anavar, etc into the show. It's not ideal to go into a show in pct obviouosly. You want to be on compounds to make your physique shine, but you want to avoid the wet ones.

I can help you design a cycle leading into a show bro

Yes, test can and will make you hold water. What competitors do is usually cut test back lading into a show and completely out about 2 weeks prior to a show. They usually continue the lean and dry compounds that harden etc like Winstrol, Masteron, Anavar, etc into the show. It's not ideal to go into a show in pct obviouosly. You want to be on compounds to make your physique shine, but you want to avoid the wet ones.

I can help you design a cycle leading into a show bro

You the MAN. I'll compete Sat. Order pct a sap. Run that. I'll probably hop on 2nd cycle as my 1st cycle was so short and basic...instead of using the alarms bridge to get ready for Nationals. Is that good plan. As time won't allow pct....swarms bridge...then 2nc cycle before mid November Nationals. But I'll listen to ur advice

You the MAN. I'll compete Sat. Order pct a sap. Run that. I'll probably hop on 2nd cycle as my 1st cycle was so short and basic...instead of using the alarms bridge to get ready for Nationals. Is that good plan. As time won't allow pct....swarms bridge...then 2nc cycle before mid November Nationals. But I'll listen to ur advice

You're not going to be able to do that man. You MUST pct after every cycle and you have to take enough time off between cycles before starting another. You can take that time to run a sarms bridge but you can't run an AAS cycle without taking as much time off after pct as you had on cycle plus pct, so in your case you need at least 10 weeks off after pct. during that time is when you run your sarms bridge

hi, i ordered gw and s4, it is on the way to my country, any package that come from other country will be scanned. do u think it will be delivered to my adress anyway with no problem ? thanks

Why I ask. Last question...can I make gains using sarms bridge. To compete in Nationals? Meaning could I add few lbs of lean muscle on the above Sarms bridge. Thanks for your time. Have great day.

hi, i ordered gw and s4, it is on the way to my country, any package that come from other country will be scanned. do u think it will be delivered to my adress anyway with no problem ? thanks

Start your own thread. Do not hijack this one

Why I ask. Last question...can I make gains using sarms bridge. To compete in Nationals? Meaning could I add few lbs of lean muscle on the above Sarms bridge. Thanks for your time. Have great day.

Yes, you absolutely can bro. It's a great stack for gains.

If you need different compounds to help,with leaning and hardening there are sarms that can be added in during your prep for that as well

Ok. New guy on board but veteran in training diet competing.
Quick stats early 50s. First cycle ever just started May23rd. Test cyp 500mg pinned at 250 twice a week.

Besides test, no other gear was used. Pinned upper vastus lateralis. Since coming here I have learned a lot and this board is so awesome with helping people and giving legit info I THOUGHT I had a handle on what I was doing but see I was ill informed. So to stop and prevent and damage that may occur I'm stopping in my end of the 7week. Just pinned last night.

Also, having my tuneup show Saturday 2 days from now seemed logical time to regroup and come up with a better educated play. In just 7 weeks of test cyp and usIng my decades of training and dieting knowledge I I will be stepping onstage 12lbs heavier and even a tad leaner then my previous best. Natty stage weight was 5 9 180..... This weekend 59 about 192-193. As you can see from pic all muscle no fat. Just taken 10 min ago.

So here's my GOAL and where I need your advice guys. Can I run my PCT and a bridge until I start my 2nd cycle. nationals are in November and That's my target date. My gains are in your hands genteleman lol.

So in detail, What pct and bridge would I use and also for 2nd cycle what's ur suggestion. I have test cyp/Dbol and anavar on hand and would like to use them if good choice for 2nd cycle. How much test would I use for 2nd cycle if I started at 500 With good results?

This board is amazing.View attachment 2034

You ONLY took test cyp 500mg a week?

Hi bro...welcome to the forums

one thing that might effect your cycle timing is your recovery
hopefully you had bloodwork done before you started so you can accurately gauge your recovery after pct
Since this was your first cycle and at your age...recovery might take a bit longer than "normal" and you might need to pct a bit longer also
Get bloodwork done at the end of your 4 week pct....if its all sweet you'll be good to go..if not you'll have to go to plan "B"

As someone that has been on TRT for 15 years I strongly advise you to recover FULLY before starting your next cycle
Natural test production is a wonderful thing...do everything you can to protect and preserve it..even if that means forgoing a cycle before the Nationals

Last edited:
Yes

Hi bro...welcome to the forums

one thing that might effect your cycle timing is your recovery
hopefully you had bloodwork done before you started so you can accurately gauge your recovery after pct
Since this was your first cycle and at your age...recovery might take a bit longer than "normal" and you might need to pct a bit longer also
Get bloodwork done at the end of your 4 week pct....if its all sweet you'll be good to go..if not you'll have to go to plan "B"

As someone that has been on TRT for 15 years I strongly advise you to recover FULLY before starting your next cycle
Natural test production is a wonderful thing...do everything you can to protect and preserve it..even if that means forgoing a cycle before the Nationals

Great solid advice.

damn bro let us know how the show goes you look great and at your age you have a long time to compete as well.

Top Bottom