napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crushing your estrogen!!!

Lol!!!! I love it. I can understand their concerns though. There are ALOT of shitty forums out there. I've ran across some myself and laughed them off. Once I watched your videos and saw how much you knew, I was like "I have to find this guy and learn!" I guess they just don't know the knowledge on here. I try to get as many people on here.... But it's rare for them to even listen.

Lol!!!! I love it. I can understand their concerns though. There are ALOT of shitty forums out there. I've ran across some myself and laughed them off. Once I watched your videos and saw how much you knew, I was like "I have to find this guy and learn!" I guess they just don't know the knowledge on here. I try to get as many people on here.... But it's rare for them to even listen.

you can only do so much bro but always do what you can... the important thing is you found your way here and are learning on a daily basis...

True. I'm more than honored to be a part of the AR Family. I just try to help others as much as possible. I know they're hard headed, but I can at least try! They just need to simply check out the forum to see what I mean haha

Top Bottom