napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crushing your estrogen!!!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I've heard of plenty of guys that purposely crush their estro. Obviously so they can find their correct dosing of AI's. But what are the consequences of that? How long does it take to get back to normal?

There is no reason to do this lol...

Low estrogen actually has very similar consequences to high estrogen.

Getting it back is dependant on the situation. Couple days to a couple weeks maybe.

Regardless. Don't do it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well ive definitely done it... basically to know what I tolerate as far as dosing. Its not something id suggest. I think its a great way to find out what youre comfortable with as far as dosing. My e always bounced back to comfortable levels within a few days

I've heard of plenty of guys that purposely crush their estro. Obviously so they can find their correct dosing of AI's. But what are the consequences of that? How long does it take to get back to normal?

I've had my E levels crushed a time or 2 but never on purpose, . Crushing your E levels will feel terrible like death, dry skin, dry eyes, joint pain, no libido, no appetite, no motivation for the gym, etc.. Usually subsides in a few days for me. Good way to learn your threshold and sensitivty to AIs

Clomid does this to me. After my first cycle i used it in pct and got bloods done. I think my estro was like a 7 or so. Its not a fun place to be so i dont know why anyone would purposely do it. Took a couple weeks and lots of test boosters

There is no reason to do this lol...

Low estrogen actually has very similar consequences to high estrogen.

Getting it back is dependant on the situation. Couple days to a couple weeks maybe.

Regardless. Don't do it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
It takes me forever to recover
I am no fan or armidex. I am an anomaly that does not convert test to estrogen, doc put me on 1mg per week and it crushed my e to less than 4 and I am still recovering

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

How much did you guys take and of what?

I would take between 12.5mg-25mg per day Exemestane took maybe 4-6 days before E crashed, and for Arimidex was .5mg-1mg per day. For me personally my standard usage of Aromasin is 12.5mg M/W/F and up dosage if needed, but I never have to go lower than this. Dosage of compound being used will vary the amount of AI needed and varies person to person.

I personally see no reason to ever do this. There's really no point to it. I've had my estrogen pretty low before, but not intentionally. It was all part of trying to figure out what dose of AI works great for me...and I found that it doesn't take much for me to keep me in range even with higher doses of test, etc. everyone is a little different, but you can figure out what works and what doesn't without intentionally crashing your estrogen

I crushed mine when I was trying to gauge what worked best for me AI wise. Ruined my sex drive, killed my emergy and made me look flat.

I killed my estrogen with exemestane before, it sucks!
You will know, you will feel like shit. It takes 2-4 weeks to recover from exemestane.

I don't think I've crushed mine yet but it felt like I was getting close... I just stopped my Aromasin for 3 days and I went back to normal...

your thread got moved because it does not belong in the main forum...

I would NEVER recommend crushing your estrogen on purpose... of course it can happen when your first introducing yourself to ai'ls and gauging what works best for you but you crush it on purpose is just flat out stupid... there's no other way to put it... its beyond stupid... there's no justifiable reason to do this... its one thing if you accidentally do it and then you just let up on the dosing until it gets back in range... you could increase test doses for example to help get it up as well... there's a multitude of ways to get it back up but one that does it on purpose i truly question...

Little bro...you sure come up with some serious questions.. and all of them are always about your buds. Yet you remain natural if my memory serves me.You must surely love your buds. Why not get them on this board instead of being the middle man???????????????????????????????????????????????

Ive done it intentional precontest with letro you will loose your sex drive and feel like crap also dropped test 8 days out so the peop cleared my sytem 3 days out or so last tthree days will suck but youll be dry as fuck not a smart thing too do if not competing and letro is not a suicide inhibitor so it will come back quickly when you stop if you do it with aromisin your fucked wait it out.

I've actually told plenty of my friends about AR. I think they kinda take it as a "noob site" but from what they do and all the crazy advice I hear from them, I pretty much call them noobs. I take what I hear from around me locally and filter it out. If it's a decent question, I'll bring it here to hear other dudes advice. And yes, I still am natural besides the sarms. What do my questions have to do with that, bro?

I've actually told plenty of my friends about AR. I think they kinda take it as a "noob site" but from what they do and all the crazy advice I hear from them, I pretty much call them noobs. I take what I hear from around me locally and filter it out. If it's a decent question, I'll bring it here to hear other dudes advice. And yes, I still am natural besides the sarms. What do my questions have to do with that, bro?
Noob site or not... We have the best sources and plenty experienced members... That's all that matters...

Noob site or not... We have the best sources and plenty experienced members... That's all that matters...

soem folks just know it all and they will think they know everything and noone can help them here, or is it they dont want to hear the truth lol.

Top Bottom