napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crushing your estrogen!!!

Exactly. That's what I tell them. I kinda got offended when they say that because I learn so much from all of you and they're just ignorant stuck in their dumb ways. I wish they would come here and learn a thing or two.

sometimes you just gotta sit back and watch them hit the wall, you know its gonna hurt but all you can do is watch

Yeah but for the dudes that don't wanna come here and get help and learn the truth, I kinda ask FOR them and then try to help them. What would Dylan do? He helps ALL OF US, no matter the issue. I am friends with some of those guys and all I can do is try, ya know?

I've actually told plenty of my friends about AR. I think they kinda take it as a "noob site" but from what they do and all the crazy advice I hear from them, I pretty much call them noobs. I take what I hear from around me locally and filter it out. If it's a decent question, I'll bring it here to hear other dudes advice. And yes, I still am natural besides the sarms. What do my questions have to do with that, bro?

A noob site? That one takes the cake! You should point out to your buds that there is more experience on this board than any other out there,including youtube gurus like Piano mouth.You of all people know better! Get them to post there questions here. You being the middleman with your buds may lead to mis info..due to loss transferring info.

Plus, I learn as well. You wouldn't believe some of the crazy shit I see dudes doing. I just talked with my neighbor (old school dude) he doesn't run AI's, HCG, or a PCT at all. Even I know you should always do that.

Lol You have to remember, there will ALWAYS be those people that can never be wrong and everything they do is right. I offered them to come here and openly discuss literally ANYTHING..from AAS, to sports, to sex life..etc. They just chuckle at the thought of there is super intelligent people here. Like I said, whether or not they accept the offer, all I can do is try to help. That's what we're here for.

Ive done it intentional precontest with letro you will loose your sex drive and feel like crap also dropped test 8 days out so the peop cleared my sytem 3 days out or so last tthree days will suck but youll be dry as fuck not a smart thing too do if not competing and letro is not a suicide inhibitor so it will come back quickly when you stop if you do it with aromisin your fucked wait it out.
This is true. Yours fully crashed? This would be like one circumstance I would do it lol. I did the same protocol actually. Dropped test around 10 days and hit letro but I didn't crash it. I didn't dose the letro very high either.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've actually told plenty of my friends about AR. I think they kinda take it as a "noob site" but from what they do and all the crazy advice I hear from them, I pretty much call them noobs. I take what I hear from around me locally and filter it out. If it's a decent question, I'll bring it here to hear other dudes advice. And yes, I still am natural besides the sarms. What do my questions have to do with that, bro?
I hear ya dude. Lot of people want nothing to do with forums. Some for good reason. Others are nieve or have a misinterpretation. Your hear at least. Keep the questions coming. Weather your natural or not nobody really cares lol. If so good for you. If your lieing, that's your cross to bare haha. Bottom line is the answers you get help someone.

I hear ya dude. Lot of people want nothing to do with forums. Some for good reason. Others are nieve or have a misinterpretation. Your hear at least. Keep the questions coming. Weather your natural or not nobody really cares lol. If so good for you. If your lieing, that's your cross to bare haha. Bottom line is the answers you get help someone.

same here i have given the AR info to many folks and only 1 has joined but he dont participate in any discussions i dont think he even logs on here anymore, and my son as well but he aint on either i dont think

Plus, I learn as well. You wouldn't believe some of the crazy shit I see dudes doing. I just talked with my neighbor (old school dude) he doesn't run AI's, HCG, or a PCT at all. Even I know you should always do that.

Oh Ive seen that one more than a time or two. Have a buddy who is now 71. Lol old school Gym dude way old school. Never ran a pct an ai or hcg. Been on dbol, test and proviron for two years at this point. GH for a while too. The most jacked old man youl ever see though lol.

Just happens to be one of those lucky bastards with a high estrogen tolorence. Doesnt seem to have any issues running just proviron lol. Refuses to do any transactions that are not face to face too. I told him where I get most of my goodies and he dont want any part of it. Thinks the FBI will be delivering his pack lol.

Different strokes for different folks. That's what it boils down to.

A noob site? That one takes the cake! You should point out to your buds that there is more experience on this board than any other out there,including youtube gurus like Piano mouth.You of all people know better! Get them to post there questions here. You being the middleman with your buds may lead to mis info..due to loss transferring info.

^Have to agree with drb on this one, being middle man for your friends may misconstrue the info

Oh Ive seen that one more than a time or two. Have a buddy who is now 71. Lol old school Gym dude way old school. Never ran a pct an ai or hcg. Been on dbol, test and proviron for two years at this point. GH for a while too. The most jacked old man youl ever see though lol.

Just happens to be one of those lucky bastards with a high estrogen tolorence. Doesnt seem to have any issues running just proviron lol. Refuses to do any transactions that are not face to face too. I told him where I get most of my goodies and he dont want any part of it. Thinks the FBI will be delivering his pack lol.

Different strokes for different folks. That's what it boils down to.

Well I am 67 and also never used oct or pct. You have to keep in mind that I and other old schoolers had been lifting for 15 years and doing cycles for 10 years and there was no such thing. One thing the old schoolers did do was 12 week cycles max and then 12 weeks off. We also used sane dosages. A heavy cycle would have been 400/400/30 test/deca/dbol. My natural test at 66 years old was 700. When the info was going around about clomid my sons asked and begged me to try it. Remember...no internet or cell phones yet. I took it and just loved the way I felt on it...so I do take clomid simply because I like it. Now the coming wave of the future will be to use clomid as trt.
So for the bodybuilders going back to Bill Pearl, Steve Reeves,john Grimeck etc....many many great bodybuilders never ever touched oct or pct.

The bottom line is you have to know yourself and know how you feel. I have a cycle diary and workout diary that goes back to 1968.If I would ever have had sensitive nips I would have lowered doses and would write it down and then begin reading what I could . So today after 47 years and 55 cycles, I still only use clomid because I like it. So you can assume that sides that require oct and pct are not an absolute issue. My guess is that there is a percentage of men that will have problems and a large percentage that will have no problems at all.
Certainly it is best to have everything on hand...just in case

Well I am 67 and also never used oct or pct. You have to keep in mind that I and other old schoolers had been lifting for 15 years and doing cycles for 10 years and there was no such thing. One thing the old schoolers did do was 12 week cycles max and then 12 weeks off. We also used sane dosages. A heavy cycle would have been 400/400/30 test/deca/dbol. My natural test at 66 years old was 700. When the info was going around about clomid my sons asked and begged me to try it. Remember...no internet or cell phones yet. I took it and just loved the way I felt on it...so I do take clomid simply because I like it. Now the coming wave of the future will be to use clomid as trt.
So for the bodybuilders going back to Bill Pearl, Steve Reeves,john Grimeck etc....many many great bodybuilders never ever touched oct or pct.

The bottom line is you have to know yourself and know how you feel. I have a cycle diary and workout diary that goes back to 1968.If I would ever have had sensitive nips I would have lowered doses and would write it down and then begin reading what I could . So today after 47 years and 55 cycles, I still only use clomid because I like it. So you can assume that sides that require oct and pct are not an absolute issue. My guess is that there is a percentage of men that will have problems and a large percentage that will have no problems at all.
Certainly it is best to have everything on hand...just in case

Ya no doubt. I find it interesting to see his methods and the results. It amazes me how far everything has come and how everything has evolved the way it has.
Id say he is pretty conservative. Never seen him run anything over 500. Lives a healthy lifestyle and just does his thing really.

I have discussed clomid with him a bit. That write up you posted would be a good bit of info for him to read.

He also isnt the type to go try crazy shit and look for what will get you jacked the fastest. Know what works and stick with it. Everything is heavily documented and so precise its ridiculous. Almost like you could hand it down as a life manual. Pretty cool actually.

I have tried to get him online so many times at the gym.(He owns his own) so we will be hanging out in the front and I try to show him the site and he just gets lost haha. Il get him on here one day though.

^Have to agree with drb on this one, being middle man for your friends may misconstrue the info

Id say find out the true hesitations from them too. Be curious to know. "noob site" is just so vauge. There has to be reasons why they think that. All which Im sure will hold zero validity once discussed. people are wierd...

noob site? the only thing NEW about the site is the site itself... i would be up for a head to head with our people against anyone, any day of the week... that's beyond laughable... i just love a fuck tard who for example, is 30 pounds overweight yet has all the right diet protocol, or some marshmallow looking fuck giving steroid and lifting advice... any day, we are all ready to bring it to anyone... =)

noob site? the only thing NEW about the site is the site itself... i would be up for a head to head with our people against anyone, any day of the week... that's beyond laughable... i just love a fuck tard who for example, is 30 pounds overweight yet has all the right diet protocol, or some marshmallow looking fuck giving steroid and lifting advice... any day, we are all ready to bring it to anyone... =)

Ha, for reals.. Only thing new is the awesome AR website itself and that's a good thing

This is the A team...and I pity the fools that would accept this challenge.

Top Bottom