napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Course help please

Bu3ofQTR

Hey Im new here but I have been following you guys and Dylan for a while now. Ive been using steriods for 7 years and I have just quit last year. Im going to start a sarms course and I was curious what do you think.

Sr9009 30mg a day, GW 20mg a day S4 50mg a day and Mk2866 20mg a day they come in 10mg pills so I cant do 25mg.

Mini pct I will be using N2guard and HCGenerate or Rebirth pct

Supplements during course
Multivitamins
Fish oil
Fenugreek
Macca
ashwagandha
Bcca
Cycle assist

What do you guys think? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Will I need a
armostate inhibitor during the course aswell?

I?m 5 foot 6 and around 85kgs. Body fat is around 14-16% you know winter season we have to put on fat lol but now it?s time to be serious summer is around the corner

Last edited:
I would go ahead and posts your stats and goals. Dillion and the mods are gonna ask. They need that info to help you. I?m not experienced enough with sarms to give you solid advice.

first post your stats brother... age/height/weight/body fat and also your goals

next s quality... quality is imperative... https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find... when you buy pills you are stuck with that dosing and cannot really change it... with the liquids at sarms.forsale you can accommodate the changes in your dosing

I got mine from sarms4you and might aswell use them since I have them already. I will def try those next course. I?m 30 years old 5 foot 6 around 85 kgs at the moment looking to shred while I maintain my size. Thanks bro appreciate it

oh boy.. they are a KNOWN chinese scam site... DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT use those... i have no clue how those pieces of shit are still in business

Fuck. I didn?t know that they seemed legit and like when I looked on google it was all good reviews. Guess those were fake aswell. I will order from the site you gave me then

I won?t. Will order some tonight but the thing is it?s liquid and I?m worried that it won?t go through customs here

I meant customs here in my country Qatar they might not allow it I will order and try my luck. What about the course I wana go on what do you think?

I meant customs here in my country Qatar they might not allow it I will order and try my luck. What about the course I wana go on what do you think?
i know what you meant and thats what im talking about.. .you wont have any issues with your customs...

yes, the stack is excellent... they will ship it to you with no issues

I just got my shipment thank you very much. Excited about trying it out. Just a few questions if you dont mind. The bottles dont have any labels on them how can I know which is which? As for the dosage do I have to take each one by one or can I mix them and take it? Ramadan is coming up for us so I wont be able to take anything until after we break our fast which is in the evening. For Example sr9009 is 30mg split into 5 can I take 10 instead 3 times as there wont be enough time after we break our fast and can I take Ostarine in two dosages instead of 3? We only have around 9-10 hours until we fast again. Thanks again

Last edited:
if you had an international shipment then the bottoms of the bottles should have stickers on them to identify which is which... these do not break any fast either... its not food man

if you had an international shipment then the bottoms of the bottles should have stickers on them to identify which is which... these do not break any fast either... its not food man

It does break our fast unfortunately it?s okay I will manage. Some had white stickers on the bottom without any names tho and they fell off in the package

I just doubled checked and noticed the letters on each label but the thing is they all fell off in the package so I won?t be able to tell which is which

Top Bottom