napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Counting Calories/Macros

IND

Hey fellas,

Just curious as to how you guys keep track of your daily intake. I normally just keep it in the back of my head and count it up throughout the day. I know this isn't the best approach and didn't know if there was an app out there guys use for this stuff or if writing it down on paper works best? Any opinions much appreciated.

It's an app that lets you track your calories and you can adjust your caloric intake and macros to whatever you like. Everything u eat you just dial it in, you can even scan certain foods that hold a barcode and it'll get the exact calories and macronutrients for you. Check it out.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

My fitness pal works great. I used to track with that app a lot, but I have my diet down so much now that I no longer need to track really

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

your going to get a consensus on this question bro... my fitness pal is definitely the best i have seen or used as well...

I use myfitnesspal also best app out there IMO. I would track everything u eat for one week on myfitnesspal and weigh urself every mourning after urination for 7 days and get your average and that would be your maintain weight then cut from 200-500 calories from your maintain. Example if you eat 3000 cal for maintain then cut 200-500 I start with 200 and see if I lose 1-2 lbs a week if not the. I cut it down to 500 and if I'm losing weight 1-2 lbs a week I stay with these calories.
It really depends on your weekly average calories but it just easier to track everyday. Good luck

My fittness pal is good I just keep track but my diet is repetative and I weigh everything and Ive been doing this for a long time and really know my body

This app is the shit. You can readjust macros..calories..etc and simply scan any Barcode to load your food! The best one I have tried!

Phurious Pharma Rep
For 5% off any order use code
MBZ5

This app is the shit. You can readjust macros..calories..etc and simply scan any Barcode to load your food! The best one I have tried!

Phurious Pharma Rep
For 5% off any order use code
MBZ5

yes, it most definitely is the shit... you can literally look up anything from anywhere... its the most accurate i have ever come across...

Top Bottom