roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Contest preparation nightmare !!!

BodyCarvers

.. throughout my misreable life i had 3 Questions :-

1-what is inside the bermuda triangle
2-how the pyramids were built
3-How to prepare for a Contest ??!!!

• i know that it is not easy to obtain the answer for that Question , but i hope that maybe someone would answer me or atleast show me some links , articles , discussions about it
  • what am asking about is the precontest week or 15 days when it comes to (Carb,Sodium,Water,Protein) intake
  • Sodium is it a friend or a Foe ?!
  • Carbs ?! when to take carbs , how to load , Muscle Glycogen protocol
  • Water , when to increase water intake ? when to decrease , when to cut water completely ? should i cut it or not ?!
  • Protein and dieting , should i increase protein intake , should i decrease Carb intake while increasing the pure protein value
  • i know that these info would require a few Bucks , but i thought that maybe i should give it a try to search for a myth-Buster over here , i'll be so thankful if someone answered me honestly , coz here from where i come (Egypt) no one would do it for free , also there is alot of broscience i've seen so i'd like to know your answers scientifically

if you can share any info , (secrets as i've been told ) i'll appreciate
also if you can refer me to some links that talk about these please do .

Thanks in Advance Lads. <3

The questions youre asking are so person dependant. We have no idea of what you look like. What ur diet is etc etc etc.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

There's about a million ways to answer any of those questions.....where is your prep coach?

• i know that it is not easy to obtain the answer for that Question , but i hope that maybe someone would answer me or atleast show me some links , articles , discussions about it
  • what am asking about is the precontest week or 15 days when it comes to (Carb,Sodium,Water,Protein) intake
  • Water , when to increase water intake ? when to decrease , when to cut water completely ? should i cut it or not ?!
  • Protein and dieting , should i increase protein intake , should i decrease Carb intake while increasing the pure protein value
  • i know that these info would require a few Bucks , but i thought that maybe i should give it a try to search for a myth-Buster over here , i'll be so thankful if someone answered me honestly , coz here from where i come (Egypt) no one would do it for free , also there is alot of broscience i've seen so i'd like to know your answers scientifically

I can point you in the direction of an IFBB Pro who does distance coaching starting up here relatively soon.

Normally people pay out the ass for a coach to get this type of information.... trial and error is also cheap but it will cost you time. Take your pick

Top Bottom