napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Consuming sarms

Does anybody mix there sarms with some type of juice in a shot glass before drinking it down? The sarms I had before from another company where horrible and I couldn't take them down without mixing them. Just wondering if its okay to mix your sarms with something like grape fruit juice in a shot glass

CobraMuscle said:
Does anybody mix there sarms with some type of juice in a shot glass before drinking it down? The sarms I had before from another company where horrible and I couldn't take them down without mixing them. Just wondering if its okay to mix your sarms with something like grape fruit juice in a shot glass

According to our resident SARMS expert, Dylan Gemelli, it's okay to mix them with something if you have to. I used to mix them with my pre-workout but now I just take 'em straight no chaser! I think it's the OCD that compels me to take em straight - something about them being unfettered by any foreign substance makes my brain think they're more effective. I have no results or data to back this up, just my own compulsion!

Re: RE: Re: Consuming sarms

prestigealaska said:
CobraMuscle said:

According to our resident SARMS expert, Dylan Gemelli, it's okay to mix them with something if you have to. I used to mix them with my pre-workout but now I just take 'em straight no chaser! I think it's the OCD that compels me to take em straight - something about them being unfettered by any foreign substance makes my brain think they're more effective. I have no results or data to back this up, just my own compulsion!
I have OCD also... I feel your pain brother... Lol

I haven't tried SARMS yet but I think I would take it straight up also.

Re: RE: Re: Consuming sarms

cbbram said:
prestigealaska said:
CobraMuscle said:

I have OCD also... I feel your pain brother... Lol

I haven't tried SARMS yet but I think I would take it straight up also.

You get used to it. I kind of like the burn now - I like to think "that's how I know it's working"!

You do not want to mix your sarms in anything. Just take them straight, and you can always chase them afterwards with a drink if you choose to. Mixing them in a drink dilutes it too much and there is too much probability of losing some of the compound in a glass because of the low amount of 1ml solution

If you can get them to the back of your tongue or throat it doesn't taste as bad. not a lot of taste buds back there, that's how I have been doing them to avoid most of the bad taste then chase with water or coffee

CobraMuscle said:

just take them straight down bro... its not mouth wash... straight down and you can follow with a chaser if you need it.. do not mix with anything unless absolutely necessary

Top Bottom